View Full Version : The Education of Vince Young

Adidas410s
12-21-2006, 09:46 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=smith_michael&id=2703350

It's also on the home page of espn.com

BTEXDAD
12-21-2006, 10:02 AM
Good story, adidas.
Exactly point we've been trying to make. We're not trying to say he's best QB in league right now, but he's changed mind of a lot of naysayers already, but is pretty good and will keep improving.
Who knows? Maybe someday even a few of the doubters on downlow will say he's a good QB.

Adidas410s
12-21-2006, 10:31 AM
I think this is the best quote of the article...

"When you evaluate young people … the one thing you can't measure is that will, that heart, that desire, those intangibles," Chow said. "And this young guy's got 'it.' "

Phil C
12-21-2006, 10:49 AM
It is other people who are getting educated by Vince Young.

Rabbit'93
12-21-2006, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
It is other people who are getting educated by Vince Young. I liken VY to when LeBron came into the league. Every was proclaiming LJ the next coming of MJ. Now that he has a few years under his belt, I'm convinced of his talent. Same for VY. Many on here are saying he's going to be an outstanding NFL QB. That remains to be seen. I'll let a few years go by and reserve judgment til then.

Besides Romo's better.

BIG_STICK
12-21-2006, 01:36 PM
Last weeks game was a measure of what VY will really be. Him Romo and Colt are all medias babys they talk them up like they are god

Old Tiger
12-21-2006, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by BTEXDAD
Good story, adidas.
Exactly point we've been trying to make. We're not trying to say he's best QB in league right now, but he's changed mind of a lot of naysayers already, but is pretty good and will keep improving.
Who knows? Maybe someday even a few of the doubters on downlow will say he's a good QB. I think that's why he is being so publicized right now because he had a lot of doubters that said he wouldn't be successful in the league.

Adidas410s
12-21-2006, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by BIG_STICK
Last weeks game was a measure of what VY will really be. Him Romo and Colt are all medias babys they talk them up like they are god

What a moron...:rolleyes:

Old Tiger
12-21-2006, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
What a moron...:rolleyes: I strongly concur