PDA

View Full Version : Mod clarification

JasperDog94
12-20-2006, 08:42 PM
Can any mod clarify if LitanyofFury is WestTXLonghorn? I'm just sick of all the crap that's being thrown around on several threads. I thought if I took a break for awhile, things would die down. It guess I was wrong.

So either:

A. LitanyofFury is WestTXLonghorn and should be reROMmed

B. LitanyofFury is WestTXLonghorn and got a pardon

C. LitanyofFury is not WestTXLonghorn and G$$ should just drop it.

This is getting old...quick.

Emerson1
12-20-2006, 08:43 PM
G$$ is getting old quick, he is the new negative nancy.

sinton66
12-20-2006, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Can any mod clarify if LitanyofFury is WestTXLonghorn? I'm just sick of all the crap that's being thrown around on several threads. I thought if I took a break for awhile, things would die down. It guess I was wrong.

So either:

A. LitanyofFury is WestTXLonghorn and should be reROMmed

B. LitanyofFury is WestTXLonghorn and got a pardon

C. LitanyofFury is not WestTXLonghorn and G$$ should just drop it.

This is getting old...quick.

We've seen no evidence that he is. If anyone has evidence, send it to a mod.

JasperDog94
12-20-2006, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
We've seen no evidence that he is. If anyone has evidence, send it to a mod. Thank you.

LitanyofFury
12-20-2006, 09:11 PM
Yes, thank you.

Now maybe all this nonsense will end. Felt like I was wearing a scarlet letter or something.

JasperDog94
12-20-2006, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by LitanyofFury
Yes, thank you.

Now maybe all this nonsense will end. Felt like I was wearing a scarlet letter or something. I've been gone for awhile so I didn't know if you were this other guy or not. That's why I asked.

Emerson1
12-20-2006, 09:14 PM
I think G$$ is really the WestTxlonghorn guy.

LitanyofFury
12-20-2006, 09:16 PM
Maybe it's a schizophrenia type of thing. . .he's fighting this inner struggle against himself. Regardless, the guy is pretty much just plain rude and mean. But whatever, I'm just happy this is over and we can get along and talk about some sports.

JasperDog94
12-20-2006, 09:17 PM
Word.

Pmoney
12-20-2006, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by LitanyofFury
Yes, thank you.

Now maybe all this nonsense will end. Felt like I was wearing a scarlet letter or something.
its not going to end because if you disagree w/ g$$ he is going to keep it up just because in his opinion his thoughts are always correct

bulldogman06
12-21-2006, 12:36 AM
haha wow, you know what, Litany does remind me of WestTXLonghorn. I wont say anything though, i had fun arguin with him.