DaHop72
12-20-2006, 11:20 AM
Love your lineup.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

DU_stud04
12-20-2006, 12:31 PM
that silly ole greenmonster.....he wont know who hit him hahahahaha :evil:

injuredinmelee
12-20-2006, 01:01 PM
I wish I would have been at the draft for this league. this is the nly league out of the 4 that I am in that I am not still alive in the playoffs. I am in the championship game in two leagues this weekend and the semis in another. I got donkey stomped in the DL league however.

DU_stud04
12-20-2006, 01:24 PM
im hoping carson palmer, tj , and henry dont preform like they did this past week. im looking forwards to getting 170+ on gm again :D

bulldogman06
12-20-2006, 01:51 PM
how many teams are in yalls league?

bulldogman06
12-20-2006, 01:52 PM
I was in a 10 team league and I have LT, Brian Westbrook, Carson Palmer, a Mark Clayton, Matt Jones, Joe Horn, Greg Jennings rotation at WR, Shockey, Nate Kaeding, and the Chargers D. pretty scary right?

DU_stud04
12-20-2006, 02:05 PM
we only have 8 people in our league. you can start 1 qb, 3 wr's, 2rb's, a te, 1 w/r, kicker, defense adn then 2 db's, 2 dl's, and 2 d players...16 players total starting. ive had the most fun with this league, no one has really given up and everyones been involved with the league.

my defense is what keeps me in most games, without my d, id be in last place. first off i have baltimores defense, then
Lance Briggs, Donnie Edwards, Zach Thomas, Shawne Merriman, Charles Tillman, Cato June. with those 6 guys and baltimore i average around 75-80 points.....then my offense seals the deal.

Carson Palmer,Andre Johnson, T.J. Houshmandzadeh, Chris Henry, Willie Parker, Jeremy Shockey, Thomas Jones, Ladell Betts, Jamal Lewis and 2 others.... its hard for me to figure out who i want to start every week.

cant forget about the kicker....
Martin Gramatica :D

GreenMonster
12-20-2006, 02:20 PM
you know I'm gonna flog you like a bad dolphin Juggsy. Stop lying to these nice people. :D

DU_stud04
12-20-2006, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
you know I'm gonna flog you like a bad dolphin Juggsy. Stop lying to these nice people. :D

"sometimes you are the bug, sometimes the windshield" :D

im hoping for the same turnout as last time :D

this one is for all the marbles, ive won one youve won one, and now we meet again in the championship....they should make a movie about this. hahahaha

oh yea, do you like my current roster line up? hops loves it, just need the approval from clodhoppers now hahahaha :evil:

GreenMonster
12-20-2006, 02:27 PM
I think it's great.