PDA

View Full Version : Future IQ Question

Phil C
12-20-2006, 11:08 AM
This is too good to not have its' first thread. Plus it is coming soon.

Vince Young is to _______
as Michael Jordan is to basketball.

There will be a variety of answers but the correct answer is football.

Good luck on your IQ test.

Dr. Phil C (not the noted psychologist)

:)

injuredinmelee
12-20-2006, 01:13 PM
REPRESENT!!!! Good work Phil

bulldogman06
12-20-2006, 01:23 PM
could another answer be interceptions???

Old Tiger
12-20-2006, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by bulldogman06
could another answer be interceptions??? :confused: :confused: :confused: :thinking:

injuredinmelee
12-20-2006, 01:27 PM
It could be beat the aggies 3 times in his collegiate career.

injuredinmelee
12-20-2006, 01:28 PM

maybe one day the Aggies will have a player that can change a game just by being on the field. As of 2006 they have never had one.

mwynn05
12-20-2006, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
maybe one day the Aggies will have a player that can change a game just by being on the field. As of 2006 they have never had one. Yall complain about Aggies making everything Texas-Texas A&M, but here you go doing it and if im not mistake Vince has thrown more INT's than TD's thus far

Old Tiger
12-20-2006, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
Yall complain about Aggies making everything Texas-Texas A&M, but here you go doing it and if im not mistake Vince has thrown more INT's than TD's thus far Not me(I didn't make anything)!:thumbsup: for once

bulldogman06
12-20-2006, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
It could be beat the aggies 3 times in his collegiate career.

Dante Hall changes games, but thats not the point. i was just postin another answer because nobody else did. I think VY will be great.

injuredinmelee
12-20-2006, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
Yall complain about Aggies making everything Texas-Texas A&M, but here you go doing it and if im not mistake Vince has thrown more INT's than TD's thus far

He def has at that but he is a rookie and he changed the game in college and possibly will in the future do the same thing in the NFL.

themsu97
12-20-2006, 02:37 PM
wow... funny how the same things were said about michael vick... and he has not changed the game that much... too many Brady's and Bellichecks out there who can game plan with the best of them... Billick as well, and Cowhers...
here is a thought... Ray Lewis and Young... who would win that... throw out Lewis' criminal history though

injuredinmelee
12-20-2006, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by themsu97
wow... funny how the same things were said about michael vick... and he has not changed the game that much... too many Brady's and Bellichecks out there who can game plan with the best of them... Billick as well, and Cowhers...
here is a thought... Ray Lewis and Young... who would win that... throw out Lewis' criminal history though

Lewis couldnt catch VY