PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: LH Posters

LH OffseasonVet
12-20-2006, 10:47 AM
On Friday at the High School there is a fundraiser for the Enderle family. Some of the kids have been raising money the last week or two and this is a great chance for more to be added. So from 9 to 5 (Friday) there will be kids at the High School ready to paint up your car windows for the STATE GAME. Please come by and donate a few dollars, the Enderle family is dealing with medical bills due to complications of their newborns birth and the Father's recent brain tumor surgery. I hope every one who reads this will come out, it will look awesome heading up I-35 with every other car in PURPLE and GOLD and of course it is a very special cause.

Remeber:

Friday 9a.m. - 5p.m. at the HS

Car Window Decoration for the State Game

Donations go to the Enderle Family

Check the paper for more information or post a question, we'll see if I can get an answer.

As Requested:

The Enderle family has faced several setbacks starting with house damage from Hurricane Rita, then fighting husband and father Eric’s battle with a brain tumor, and finally dealing with baby Nole’s birth complications - baby Nole was born Nov. 27 and has just recently been released from the hospital after experiencing seizures shortly after birth. The Enderles live in Beaumont, wife and mother Brigette was a student of LH coach Vicki Bates. Coach Bates heard about the trouble facing Brigette and decided to take up a collection from her students. A jar was set out and the Enderles situation was explained to the students, coach Bates had hoped to come up with a couple hundred dollars to send to Brigette, but it’s been about two weeks and as of today there has been over 2000 dollars collected. If you wish to donate please make a check out to Brigette Enderle and send it to:

Vicki Bates
134 CR 118
Burnet, TX 78611

Or show up at the High School on Friday and get your windows painted.

WildTexan
12-20-2006, 11:41 AM
Hey, give us a few more details about this family, please.

You might find this hard to believe, but in Celina, when we hear about hardships in the land of our opponents, we kick in and help....you give us some details, and the Christmas spirit of the Bobcats fans might just kick in to offer up some holiday cheer....

A couple years back the main RB at PilotPoint - our arch rival - got sick and was in a hospital fighting for his health - our town pitched in to help out his family because it was the right thing to do...

we'd like to win 8 State Titles, but most of us in Celina, I'd bet, would feel just as good about helping out others in need as winning the game....

(of course I won't mind if we help out AND win the game)

BUT.....there is always a but.....if we help out from the Orange Capital to the north, we won't want any of that car paint bidness you is talkin about....we don't do purple well during the football season.....

kenco13
12-20-2006, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by LH OffseasonVet
On Friday at the High School there is a fundraiser for the Enderle family. Some of the kids have been raising money the last week or two and this is a great chance for more to be added. So from 9 to 5 (Friday) there will be kids at the High School ready to paint up your car windows for the STATE GAME. Please come by and donate a few dollars, the Enderle family is dealing with medical bills due to complications of their newborns birth and the Father's recent brain tumor surgery. I hope every one who reads this will come out, it will look awesome heading up I-35 with every other car in PURPLE and GOLD and of course it is a very special cause.

Remeber:

Friday 9a.m. - 5p.m. at the HS

Car Window Decoration for the State Game

Donations go to the Enderle Family

Check the paper for more information or post a question, we'll see if I can get an answer.

Please post informaton as to where donations may be sent,. My guess is lot's of Bobcat fans would like to make this a joint venture. Remember the Reason for the Season! LOL Kenco13

bobcat1
12-20-2006, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by kenco13
Please post informaton as to where donations may be sent,. My guess is lot's of Bobcat fans would like to make this a joint venture. Remember the Reason for the Season! LOL Kenco13 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap: :clap:

injuredinmelee
12-20-2006, 01:07 PM
Remins me of the Burnet folk helping out the Everman kid and his family.

LH OffseasonVet
12-20-2006, 08:47 PM
The Enderle family has faced several setbacks starting with house damage from Hurricane Rita, then fighting husband and father Eric’s battle with a brain tumor, and finally dealing with baby Nole’s birth complications - baby Nole who was born Nov. 27 and has just recently been released from the Hospital after experiencing seizures shortly after birth. The Enderles live in Beaumont, wife and mother Brigette was a student of LH coach Vicki Bates. Coach Bates heard about the trouble facing Brigette and decided to take up a collection from her students. A jar was set out and the Enderles situation was explained to the students, coach Bates had hoped to come up with a couple hundred dollars to send to Brigette, but it’s been about two weeks and as of today there has been over 2000 dollars collected. If you wish to donate please make a check out to Brigette Enderle and send it to:

Vicki Bates
134 CR 118
Burnet, TX 78611

Or show up at the High School on Friday and get your windows painted.

LHMom
12-20-2006, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by WildTexan
we won't want any of that car paint bidness you is talkin about....we don't do purple well during the football season.....

LOL

wimbo_pro
12-20-2006, 10:49 PM
I am putting a check in the mail tomorrow. God's speed to this family.

LHMom
12-20-2006, 11:10 PM
Come on over, Wimbo. Let us paint up your car with purple & gold!

LH OffseasonVet
12-20-2006, 11:22 PM
If you come Wimbo I'll personally paint MERRY CHRISTMAS on your car.

LHMom
12-21-2006, 09:20 AM
Heck, Wimbo. I'll even write "Go Wimberley" on there for ya'. Oh wait...:thinking:

LH Panther Mom
12-21-2006, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by LHMom
Heck, Wimbo. I'll even write "Go Wimberley" on there for ya'. Oh wait...:thinking:
Ouch! :D

I'll drop off a donation, but probably won't get my car painted. You know....the whole "mojo" thing. Gotta do it myself. ;)

Ranger Mom
12-21-2006, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Ouch! :D

I'll drop off a donation, but probably won't get my car painted. You know....the whole "mojo" thing. Gotta do it myself. ;)

LOL!! Do you still have "cats" on your car?:D

LH Panther Mom
12-21-2006, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
LOL!! Do you still have "cats" on your car?:D
:eek: :eek: Yes, but that will be changed. :D

firstcat
12-21-2006, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap: :clap:

YA'LL ARE AWESOME! TOTAL CLASS! THANKS FOR REMEMBERING THE SEASON (OTHER THAN FOOTBALL) THAT IS TAKING PLACE RIGHT NOW! GOD BLESS THE BOBCAT FANS!

THANKS FROM LIBERTY HILL.

Daddy D 11
12-21-2006, 11:51 AM
already donated 100 $ :D

but ill be there friday anyways for me :D

charlesrixey
12-22-2006, 01:08 PM
Prayers to those in need

thanks to those who give

LH OffseasonVet
12-22-2006, 06:57 PM
Today we had a lot of people come out and had alot of fun, over $1100 was raised. For those in the Austin area channel 24 came out to film and we should be on at 6. A huge THANK YOU to everyone who came out and all the kids that helped out. It was truly a remarkable experience and met a great need. Thank you, thank you.