PDA

View Full Version : Waco and LaMarque first live video webcast of a Texas Championship game ever!

Alaska cat
12-20-2006, 12:01 AM
The 4A Division II game between Waco and LaMarque will be broadcast live on AT&T's Blue Room. This is the first live video webcast of a Texas Championship game ever!

You can view it this FRIDAY night at 7:30 at www.attblueroom.com/sports.

Please note, this will not be just a coach's video like some webcasts... but full production with multiple cameras, 3 man announcer crew... all the bells and whistles.

Please tell your friends who love high school football... if this is successful, AT&T will continue these broadcasts in the future.

Let me know if you have any questions... As a football fan, I am really excited to be involved in this project and want it to continue.

Thanks
TSTEIN

pirate4state
12-20-2006, 12:02 AM
COOL!!! :thumbsup: I had thought about driving to SA Friday to catch this game, but this might work out better!! :D

turbostud
12-20-2006, 12:10 AM
Wasnt the Highland Park/Marshall game broadcast live on the net last year?

LH Panther Mom
12-20-2006, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by turbostud
Wasnt the Highland Park/Marshall game broadcast live on the net last year?
Yes. If I remember right, HP had it running through their school site.

3afan
12-20-2006, 07:18 AM
cool ........

catman
12-20-2006, 07:40 AM
If you go to their website, it says that they are streaming it "live" on the 23rd which is saturday. The game is on the 22nd though.
http://blueroom.att.com/sports/events/hsfootball.php

Adidas410s
12-20-2006, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Yes. If I remember right, HP had it running through their school site.

correct...that wasn't really a webcast though. It was the TV feed being put onto the web as well. I think they are considering this a "true webcast" in that the primary (and only) audience will be over the internet.