PDA

View Full Version : MATHIS VS.SINTON

M.PIRATEFAN
09-27-2001, 10:44 PM
Say, i just want to say "GO HIT SOMEBODY"!!!! Mathis, we beat them before and theres no excuse not to do it again!!!! Sinton, will good luck but it's not going to happen and get ready cuz Troy Collavo and the whole gang is going to run all over Sinton!!!!! Mathis Pirates are The Real Pirates!!!!! GGGGGGGGGOOOOOOO Mathis!!!!!!!

vfunk
09-28-2001, 12:47 AM
settle down

surfspike
09-29-2001, 01:46 AM
Has your school spirit survived after the 45-0 beating that Sinton gave you??? Remind me... who is the REAL pirates?

SintonFan
10-01-2001, 02:09 AM
Jeez, now hold on all Sinton fans...
let's not kick down a fellow pirate. All the spiel us(from Sinton) have put up with from the Mathis fans is just their way of showing the pride they have in their hometown team. Mathis ,I hope, has a better team than the final score indicated. Why? First, I want Mathis to advance to the semi-finals this year just like the last couple of years(their fun to root for; just like any team from this district). Second, all of SoTX(south texas) SHOULD root for each other in the playoffs! Why not?!!! All the northern schools have been winning the STATE TITLES the last few years!!!!! I root first for my home team, then my district, then my area, then what's left from SoTX after that, AND I MEAN ALL OF SoTX!!!!!!!!!! There were Mathis ppl who cheered us in our playoffs last year and alot of us from Sinton who cheered on Mathis in their playoff drive, too!!! Let's Go SoTX!!!!!!!
Sorry Mathis, but this year we can claim the 'real' PIRATES lable! And we're closer to the coast! Lake Corpus Christi does'nt count, whoever heard of 'freshwater' pirates?
Oh well, I will be rooting for your most successful season to date!!!!!!!
Good luck to ALL SoTX TEAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SintonFan
10-01-2001, 02:11 AM
Jeez, now hold on all Sinton fans...
let's not kick down a fellow pirate. All the spiel us(from Sinton) have put up with from the Mathis fans is just their way of showing the pride they have in their hometown team. Mathis ,I hope, has a better team than the final score indicated. Why? First, I want Mathis to advance to the semi-finals this year just like the last couple of years(their fun to root for; just like any team from this district). Second, all of SoTX(south texas) SHOULD root for each other in the playoffs! Why not?!!! All the northern schools have been winning the STATE TITLES the last few years!!!!! I root first for my home team, then my district, then my area, then what's left from SoTX after that, AND I MEAN ALL OF SoTX!!!!!!!!!! There were Mathis ppl who cheered us in our playoffs last year and alot of us from Sinton who cheered on Mathis in their playoff drive, too!!! Let's Go SoTX!!!!!!!
Sorry Mathis, but this year we can claim the 'real' PIRATES lable! And we're closer to the coast! Lake Corpus Christi does'nt count, whoever heard of 'freshwater' pirates?
Oh well, I will be rooting for your most successful season to date!!!!!!!
Good luck to ALL SoTX TEAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!