PDA

View Full Version : 3ADL Christmas Wish List

Adidas410s
12-19-2006, 03:42 PM
Though it may be too late to give out some of these gifts this year...there's always next year! :)

Anyways...throw out some teams/posters and what you would gift to them. Here are a few examples:

Sweetwater - A passing game...or a "hands team" on kick returns
Snyder - 1 more playoff week to meet Sweetwater
Gilmer - A few more studs on the "D"
Robinson - A chance at overtime vs T L-E
GSquared - A get out of jail free card...or an endless supply of nachos...or a new car and UT hat...or...;)
Ranger Mom - a years supply of red __________ ;)
CHS_CG - a spanish to english dictionary!

NOTE: Let's try to keep this on the up and up as much as possible! (read...no picking on other posters..except for CHS_CG :))

BreckTxLonghorn
12-19-2006, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Though it may be too late to give out some of these gifts this year...there's always next year! :)

Anyways...throw out some teams/posters and what you would gift to them. Here are a few examples:

Sweetwater - A passing game...or a "hands team" on kick returns
Snyder - 1 more playoff week to meet Sweetwater
Gilmer - A few more studs on the "D"
Robinson - A chance at overtime vs T L-E
GSquared - A get out of jail free card...or an endless supply of nachos...or a new car and UT hat...or...;)
Ranger Mom - a years supply of red __________ ;)

NOTE: Let's try to keep this on the up and up as much as possible! (read...no picking on other posters..except for CHS_CG :))

To Adidas-- a "Be Your Own Denny Crane" kit. Comes with:

-Suit
-Overcoat
-Scotch
-Cigar
-Inflatable hetero-lifemate
-The book "Denny-isms: Phrases you can say to look crazy, but always get away with it."

Phil C
12-19-2006, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
To Adidas-- a "Be Your Own Denny Crane" kit. Comes with:

-Suit
-Overcoat
-Scotch
-Cigar
-Inflatable hetero-lifemate
-The book "Denny-isms: Phrases you can say to look crazy, but always get away with it."

And don't forget a Mavericks and Cowboys wins! :)

Adidas410s
12-19-2006, 04:11 PM
To Phil C...I would give the following:

- a ticket to every UT away and bowl game...maybe the team will have better luck there! ;)
- an honorary coach on the USA Softball team for 1 olympic game
- a lifetime all-access pass to the Big 12 and NCAA Women's Final Four Soccer Tournament
- a trip to France to hand Lance Armstrong his glass of champagne as he rides through Paris en route to a record 8th Tour de France title
- a lifetime subscription through the cable/satellite provider of your choice to TCM, Fox Movie Channel, and any other channel that might show classic movies.
- a courtside seat to a Mavs/Spurs playoff game...so he can watch Dirk hit the game winning shot! :)

44INAROW
12-19-2006, 04:17 PM
To the majority of the board, I hope Santa brings you what you wished for, in addition to health, wealth and happiness.
I hope Santa brings me an ample supply of Pepcid, certain posters have given me a consistant case of indigestion :D

if you think this applies to you, it probably does :rolleyes:

oops, now I'll go back to being "kinder and gentler"

Merry Christmas

:)

DU_stud04
12-19-2006, 04:22 PM
umm.....if anyone wants to get me a pony with a 454+.....i'll be a happy camper.

CenTexSports
12-19-2006, 04:49 PM
If it is not too personal of a question: How many RED _________
is a year's worth for RM?

I only ask because I am doing a Post Graduate Study on the love life effects of high school football on middle aged Texas Women who moderate football forums specially 3a boards. As you might surmise, the population for this study is rather narrow and it eliminates the normal confidentiality guidelines present with this type of information.

injuredinmelee
12-19-2006, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
If it is not too personal of a question: How many RED _________
is a year's worth for RM?

I only ask because I am doing a Post Graduate Study on the love life effects of high school football on middle aged Texas Women who moderate football forums specially 3a boards. As you might surmise, the population for this study is rather narrow and it eliminates the normal confidentiality guidelines present with this type of information.

Buy Stock

CHS_CG
12-19-2006, 04:57 PM
For RM:

I hope santa brings each of your grown kids a house of their own...and the power to move out on their own so you and RMB can have some alone time.

For p4s:

well... nvm ill tell u in an IM

For adidas:

Livetime tickets to any hockey game.. so you can take me to one like u promised.

For LHPM:

A win against Celina would be a great early gift....

For lil CHS_CG:

anything she wants

injuredinmelee
12-19-2006, 05:05 PM
adidas- Dinner with mark Cuban and Tom Hicks. Beat the crap out of both of them for me okay.

hops- A "Best 0-3 Team in the State" T shirt.

RM- unlimited text messaging. Ill mail you .20.

Rita- Life size poster of me. You know you want it. :rolleyes:

NDfootball- One more week to play.

GM- A set of every Southlake Carroll Game this year on DVD so you can see what a team that throws the ball looks like.

RMAC- An extra bed for his dorm so I can stay with him if I move to Lubbock in February.

44inarow- Passes for the family to all of Golf's Majors.

TigerWR- Some alone time with my Cousin

BBDE- A camera to film the alone time between my cousin and tiger.

carter08
12-19-2006, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee

ewwwwwww

nasty

pirate4state
12-19-2006, 05:15 PM
Rita- Life size poster of me. You know you want it. :rolleyes:

Dang it!! I knew I shouldn't have said anything. :p :p Don't be mad, okay G2. ;) :D :D

CHS_Grad '85
12-19-2006, 05:25 PM

NOTE: Let's try to keep this on the up and up as much as possible! (read...no picking on other posters..except for CHS_CG :)) That's a book - not me... okay?

Adidas410s
12-20-2006, 09:58 AM
ttt
:D

CHS_CG
12-20-2006, 10:26 AM
ttt
:D

THANKS ADIDAS!!!

:rolleyes:

GreenMonster
12-20-2006, 10:44 AM
GM- A set of every Southlake Carroll Game this year on DVD so you can see what a team that throws the ball looks like.

Here's my list:

1. Sweetwater- I'm going to re-gift the DVD that Injured plans to send me. I won't get much use out of it and you guys have sounded desperate to see a ball thrown into the air other than a pitch on the option.

2. Snyder- Well OK, not all of Snyder just a few select people. A big ol' crying towel to help them get past the loss to Vernon without us having to hear about the Lions playing dirty anymore.

3. Adidas and RMAC- Anything that they have to share. I just want to see the fireworks from the fight that is sure to ensue.

4. G2- a full service Nacho bar on wheels with every ingredient you could possibly consider putting on nachos that would follow him to whatever game he chooses to attend.

5. Injured- a Hugh Sandifer clone so that no matter where he ends up he'll always have a little piece of Wylie with him.

6. RM- a lawyer so she can un-adopt RMAC

7. Rita- a copy of (edited for my own protection) so that she can be the best chat (also edited) she can be!

8. Juggsy- A GSXR to match the one his woman friend has

DU_stud04
12-20-2006, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster

you just made me happy. :)

for the greenmonster, id have to get him the head coaching job at southlake carrol, season tickets to the cowboys games in 2009 in the new stadium, a dolphin, and a jumbosized picture of me to go over his fireplace. :D

DU_stud04
12-20-2006, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster

instead of http://www.suzukicycles.com/images/ProductImages/colorVariations/500/GSXR1000K6_Red_971414.jpg

can i get my black on black on black? :D :D :D

bulldogman06
12-20-2006, 01:32 PM

BBDE- A camera to film the alone time between my cousin and tiger.

Haha I would get BBDE two cameras for that, and a lot of extra film.