PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Everyone

Blastoderm55
12-19-2006, 02:48 PM
My rantings in that thread are what no-doubt got it locked. I'm trying to keep myself busy and continue to babble in order to tune out what has been going on.

My fiancee's grandmother is in a San Antonio hospital right now. She's been asleep for over 72 hours. The doctors are not sure as to what is wrong. We're all hoping she's just tired, as her body was heavily taxed during an ordeal this weekend that nearly cost her life. The woman is 84 years old and is fighting, so we're all doing our best to remain optimistic.

Please keep her in your prayers. I don't share this woman's faith, but believe me, she is definitely a woman of strong faith.

Again, sorry for being a nutbar.

pirate4state
12-19-2006, 02:55 PM
Hey no problem. I should have closed it sooner rather than later. ;)

Hope your fiancee's grandmother recovers soon. :) Keep us posted.

eagles_victory
12-19-2006, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
My rantings in that thread are what no-doubt got it locked. I'm trying to keep myself busy and continue to babble in order to tune out what has been going on.

My fiancee's grandmother is in a San Antonio hospital right now. She's been asleep for over 72 hours. The doctors are not sure as to what is wrong. We're all hoping she's just tired, as her body was heavily taxed during an ordeal this weekend that nearly cost her life. The woman is 84 years old and is fighting, so we're all doing our best to remain optimistic.

Please keep her in your prayers. I don't share this woman's faith, but believe me, she is definitely a woman of strong faith.

Again, sorry for being a nutbar. this post has been completely changed from its original meaning please just ignore thanks ev

DU_stud04
12-19-2006, 02:59 PM
nm

pirate4state
12-19-2006, 03:01 PM
:doh: SO why repeat it here!! :doh:

I have edited that stuff out. I have moved the thread off the board. Like I said, I should have closed it sooner rather than later.

eagles_victory
12-19-2006, 03:08 PM
uncalled for editing

CHS_CG
12-19-2006, 03:11 PM
I shouldnt have started the thread, I just wanted to rant and as usually you guys took it over the edge... i also asked p4s if she would shut it bc the purpose the thread was for me to rant and it just went to far. oh well on to something else

mwynn05
12-19-2006, 03:18 PM
That post shouldnt have been editing when you edit a post you cant completely change what someone says that BS....if your going to do that completely remove the post

pirate4state
12-19-2006, 03:24 PM
For the LAST time!!! I AM SORRY I DIDN'T CLOSE THE THREAD SOONER. First we close things too fast, then we don't close them fast enough! Make up your mind!!

spiveyrat
12-19-2006, 03:27 PM
If it's the thread I'm thinking of, I probably started the snowball down the hill. I'll take some of the responsibility for that. But I can't verify now because I can't even find the thread.

I was surprised someone didn't comment on my comment about the Tech's "stripper names". I thought it was pretty damn funny myself.

Prayers/Best Wishes for your grandmother, BD. :)

AP Panther Fan
12-19-2006, 04:47 PM
Hope your future grandmother-in-law recovers quickly. Best wishes for you and the family.

luvhoops34
12-19-2006, 04:53 PM
I also apologize if I offended anyone. I wasn't trying to offend, just commiserating with Talena.