PDA

View Full Version : For RM and those alike

mustang04
12-19-2006, 12:38 PM
since the board is going soooo sloooww today, and since i am on my lunch break from work...im thinking about making a thread and posting every 2 minutes....each post will be a picture of me w/ one less article of clothing on than the picture before, so ultimitely i end up in the nude...just an idea to make a slow day better

carter08
12-19-2006, 12:40 PM
how about no

Blastoderm55
12-19-2006, 12:40 PM
I for one will definitely log off if you hold true to this, and I've actually been posting this morning. :p

mustang04
12-19-2006, 12:41 PM
well if you dont wanne see...then DONT OPEN THE THREAD ONCE I START hahahaha

SWMustang
12-19-2006, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
since the board is going soooo sloooww today, and since i am on my lunch break from work...im thinking about making a thread and posting every 2 minutes....each post will be a picture of me w/ one less article of clothing on than the picture before, so ultimitely i end up in the nude...just an idea to make a slow day better

you're so dreamy but I don't think I wanna see you take your clothes off. you working in Angelo or are you back in S'water?

Ranger Mom
12-19-2006, 12:43 PM
Dang Reggie....I was already so bored today I decided to take the rest of the day off and do some Christmas shopping, so I am gonna miss it!!!

You still have my email address don't you??;) :D :D

pirate4state
12-19-2006, 12:46 PM

ROFLMAO!! You are so crazy!!! :D

mustang04
12-19-2006, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang
you're so dreamy but I don't think I wanna see you take your clothes off. you working in Angelo or are you back in S'water?

in angelo at Academy.....there was nothing for me to do really on the Wind Farm back in sweetwater over this break..so im working at Academy until summer then im going back to climb turbines and make the big bucks

Maroon87
12-19-2006, 12:48 PM

No...in the name of all things sacred.:doh:

AP Panther Fan
12-19-2006, 12:55 PM
well if you dont wanne see...then DONT OPEN THE THREAD ONCE I START hahahaha

Well what the heck are you waiting for?:D

SWMustang
12-19-2006, 12:59 PM
in angelo at Academy.....there was nothing for me to do really on the Wind Farm back in sweetwater over this break..so im working at Academy until summer then im going back to climb turbines and make the big bucks

I didn't even know Angelo had an Academy.

Bandera YaYa
12-19-2006, 01:15 PM
uUh......times a wastin'!!!!!! TAKE IT OFF !!!!!! :kiss:

Maroon87
12-19-2006, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
uUh......times a wastin'!!!!!! TAKE IT OFF !!!!!! :kiss:

Maybe he just got out of the pool...:thinking:

injuredinmelee
12-19-2006, 01:19 PM
Reg I love you and all that but that love has boundaries.

SintonFan
12-19-2006, 01:19 PM
Are you gonna start dressed up as Santa? Otherwise, I don't think this is appropriate.
You ladies really need to stop thinking this is XXX-mas season.:eek: :p