PDA

View Full Version : Anybody on here watch The Young & The Restless????

luvhoops34
12-19-2006, 12:06 PM
I"m missing it today because our satellite isn't set up! Can somebody please tell me what happened today!

44INAROW
12-19-2006, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
I"m missing it today because our satellite isn't set up! Can somebody please tell me what happened today!

I don't watch Y&R, but I do watch Guiding Light - if you need updates for it, I'll be glad to share....... have you tried going to cbs.com and looking for Y&R updates there....... I watched GL online last week......... no commercials....

PurpleFreddy
12-19-2006, 12:16 PM
OMG ... my mom watched Young and the Restless when I was a teenager ... so I kinda knew who some of the people were. In college I bought a cocker spaniel who howled every time that show's theme music came on (some maladjustment from the previous owner).

Is Cricket still on there?

I remember the movie, "Mr. Mom," when the Young and the Restless was playing and Michael Keaton got pulled in to watching it.

Maroon87
12-19-2006, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34

I'm guessing someone probably slept with someone else's spouse.:thinking:

dogdad
12-19-2006, 12:18 PM
come on people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what are we doing here??????????

AP Panther Fan
12-19-2006, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
I'm guessing someone probably slept with someone else's spouse.:thinking:

Well, it's probably not considered cheating if they have amnesia or something....:thinking:

Maroon87
12-19-2006, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Well, it's probably not considered cheating if they have amnesia or something....:thinking:

Or if they've already been killed..oh...25 times or so and have come back under a different name.:D

44INAROW
12-19-2006, 12:27 PM
Or if they've already been killed..oh...25 times or so and have come back under a different name.:D

or their identical twin brother or sister that no one knew existed :D

crzyjournalist03
12-19-2006, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by PurpleFreddy
OMG ... my mom watched Young and the Restless when I was a teenager ... so I kinda knew who some of the people were. In college I bought a cocker spaniel who howled every time that show's theme music came on (some maladjustment from the previous owner).

Is Cricket still on there?

I remember the movie, "Mr. Mom," when the Young and the Restless was playing and Michael Keaton got pulled in to watching it.

Me and your dog have that in common...my wife loves to watch that show on SOAP at nights, and I groan every single time!

AP Panther Fan
12-19-2006, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
or their identical twin brother or sister that no one knew existed :D

oh, and we can't forget those that have multiple personalities.... :D

Maroon87
12-19-2006, 12:49 PM
oh, and we can't forget those that have multiple personalities.... :D

Or if they become possessed by :devil:

AP Panther Fan
12-19-2006, 12:52 PM

Well, when that doesn't happen, their ghost will often visit those still among the living on the show....

pirate4state
12-19-2006, 12:55 PM
Funny stuff!! :clap:

Soap operas are a RIOT!!!

Back in the day Days of our Lives was my absolute favorite. They have run the gaunlet in all things crazy!!! :crazy1: Marlena possessed by the DEVIL was CLASSIC!!! ROFLMAO!!! :evillol: :evillol:

Hope luvshoops gets her fix today!! :p

Maroon87
12-19-2006, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Funny stuff!! :clap:

Soap operas are a RIOT!!!

Back in the day Days of our Lives was my absolute favorite. They have run the gaunlet in all things crazy!!! :crazy1: Marlena possessed by the DEVIL was CLASSIC!!! ROFLMAO!!! :evillol: :evillol:

I used to watch Days in the summer back before mom & dad got cable. How many times did Stefano get killed? I lost count at 4.

AP Panther Fan
12-19-2006, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state

She should just go hang out in the television department for 30 minutes since she is parked at a Walmart...:thinking:

44INAROW
12-19-2006, 01:00 PM
She should just go hang out in the television department for 30 minutes since she is parked at a Walmart...:thinking:

Good idea... you're always thinking aren't you?

AP Panther Fan
12-19-2006, 01:01 PM
Good idea... you're always thinking aren't you?

yes ma'am, just not about normal stuff...;)

pirate4state
12-19-2006, 02:15 PM
I used to watch Days in the summer back before mom & dad got cable. How many times did Stefano get killed? I lost count at 4. ROFL! I lost count too, but anytime he was "killed" I knew he wasn't really dead. ;) :p :p hee hee

pirate4state
12-19-2006, 02:15 PM
yes ma'am, just not about normal stuff...;) Welcome to the club!!! :evillol: :evillol:

injuredinmelee
12-19-2006, 02:18 PM
I dont watch it but I bet I can tell you what happened:

Someone cheated on someone else.
Someone is pregnant with a baby that isnt their spouses.
No one but Dr. and Nurses worked.
Everyone was rich and beautiful.
Someone owes someone a big amount of money.

Wow i feel my IQ dropping just thinking about Soap Operas. ( I will save you the trouble, it didnt have to go far the IQ that is.)

rangerjoe33
12-19-2006, 03:17 PM

These comments remind me of Road Trip....

It's not cheating if you are in another zip code....
in another state etc.....

and then the nerd guy pipes up......or if it's your dog....hilarious, the whole peanut butter thing. What a great movie.

44INAROW
12-19-2006, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by rangerjoe33
These comments remind me of Road Trip....

and then the nerd guy pipes up......or if it's your dog....hilarious, the whole peanut butter thing. What a great movie.

I know I am going to regret this - but can you elaborate on the peanut butter story?

injuredinmelee
12-19-2006, 03:32 PM
I know I am going to regret this - but can you elaborate on the peanut butter story?

Oh you dont want to know.

44INAROW
12-19-2006, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Oh you dont want to know.

that's what I figured - probably something like the donkey shows in Mexico - I'll never ask that question again :eek: :eek: :eek:

pololdb
12-19-2006, 04:25 PM
check out this link, it tells you exactly what will happen in the next days episode. it has not been wrong since i found it:

http://yrnews.com/b1.htm

luvhoops34
12-19-2006, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by pololdb
check out this link, it tells you exactly what will happen in the next days episode. it has not been wrong since i found it:

http://yrnews.com/b1.htm

Thanks for the link to the spoiler page!