PDA

View Full Version : Gahhhhh!!!

Ranger Mom
12-19-2006, 09:51 AM
Why is it so darn quiet on here today!!!:confused: :confused:

txkmom
12-19-2006, 09:55 AM
All I have the energy to do is read! We are exhausted from the playoffs (got to bed at 6 and 4 a.m. the last two Sundays) and now I have a ton of Christmas shopping to do. Of course, we already have our BIG present and I wouldn't trade it for anything!

kaorder1999
12-19-2006, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

im just tired!! :p

kaorder1999
12-19-2006, 09:59 AM
ranger mom...what do you think about my sig...im trying learn to be as arrogant as WildTexan....

GWOOD
12-19-2006, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
ranger mom...what do you think about my sig...im trying learn to be as arrogant as WildTexan....

I saw it last week and was sure the Celina posters would have one just like it by now.;)

pirate4state
12-19-2006, 10:16 AM

People are shopping?? :thinking: I'm here!! :D Just catching up on some reading. :nerd:

CHS_CG
12-19-2006, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
People are shopping?? :thinking: I'm here!! :D Just catching up on some reading. :nerd:

i am also just here, very tired.

SWMustang
12-19-2006, 10:19 AM
I'm on vacation

AP Panther Fan
12-19-2006, 10:23 AM
I'm here, just being quiet for a change.;)

You're welcome.

LH Panther Mom
12-19-2006, 10:30 AM
I'm working at pretending that I'm working.

WildTexan
12-19-2006, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999

fat chance bub....I been practicing at it for many more years than you dude so you gots lots of catchin up to do....

as for you late Christmas shoppers due to late runs in the playoffs....Welcome to our world....if we ain't playing on the weeks right before Christmas we had a down year....

SWMustang
12-19-2006, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by WildTexan
fat chance bub....I been practicing at it for many more years than you dude so you gots lots of catchin up to do....

as for you late Christmas shoppers due to late runs in the playoffs....Welcome to our world....if we ain't playing on the weeks right before Christmas we had a down year....

and you have solidified KA's point. You guys are so arrogant - you just have a lot of hardware to back it up which is even more aggravating to the rest of us. :p

GWOOD
12-19-2006, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by SWMustang
and you have solidified KA's point. You guys are so arrogant - you just have a lot of hardware to back it up which is even more aggravating to the rest of us. :p

That is the sickening part of it so far. The Celina football team has been able to back up the poster's boasting and bragging and prediction-making on this site.

luvhoops34
12-19-2006, 11:35 AM
I'm bored out of my mind, still sitting here at the Wal Mart in Dub C......:confused:

carter08
12-19-2006, 11:38 AM

I was asleep

carter08
12-19-2006, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
I'm bored out of my mind, still sitting here at the Wal Mart in Dub C......:confused:

I'm lost

Your Dub must be an imitation

There is one real Dub-C

WildTexan
12-19-2006, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by GWOOD
That is the sickening part of it so far. The Celina football team has been able to back up the poster's boasting and bragging and prediction-making on this site.

sickening? oh no....that is the GREATNESS of it all....Butch does the work and WE get to brag, and we is RIGHT!!!

come on over sometime to the school....some of you have never seen a STATE CHAMPIONS trophy before and we have SEVERAL of them for you to view....

the rest of you guys can do your bragging during roundball or cross country or UIL science meets or such....we'll handle the football....

44INAROW
12-19-2006, 11:45 AM
Rita is it a little cooler in Sinton today? It didn't seem as humid and stickey in Cuero this morning - now I'm in the mood to finish my shopping and more importantly WRAPPING........

pirate4state
12-19-2006, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Rita is it a little cooler in Sinton today? It didn't seem as humid and stickey in Cuero this morning - now I'm in the mood to finish my shopping and more importantly WRAPPING........ It does feel a little cooler here today. Alot of fog last night & this morning. I'm already done with my shopping & wrapping!! :p :p :nerd: :D

SintonFan
12-19-2006, 11:56 AM
I can start posting if it helps RM.:nerd:

AP Panther Fan
12-19-2006, 12:08 PM
It does feel a little cooler here today. Alot of fog last night & this morning. I'm already done with my shopping & wrapping!! :p :p :nerd: :D

Well then, maybe you can come over and help me. My kids are starting to get depressed...only two presents under the tree and I just wrapped them yesterday. Went to the mall last night with both girls in tow...it is difficult to shop with them, BUT they are pretty good at pointing out the things they like.

Last week I received an e-mail at work from my oldest daughter, it was a picture of a shirt she likes at Hollister. She has also done some online looking and printed out pictures of stuff from PacSun, American Eagle and Journeys. I guess she doesn't want me to screw up her Christmas list, whadda you think?:rolleyes:

pirate4state
12-19-2006, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Well then, maybe you can come over and help me. My kids are starting to get depressed...only two presents under the tree and I just wrapped them yesterday. Went to the mall last night with both girls in tow...it is difficult to shop with them, BUT they are pretty good at pointing out the things they like.

Last week I received an e-mail at work from my oldest daughter, it was a picture of a shirt she likes at Hollister. She has also done some online looking and printed out pictures of stuff from PacSun, American Eagle and Journeys. I guess she doesn't want me to screw up her Christmas list, whadda you think?:rolleyes:

I'd be happy too!! I LOVE wrapping gifts!! :D I should set up a business. ;) Seriously, give me a call. I'm off Friday!! WOO HOO!

44INAROW
12-19-2006, 12:12 PM
I'd be happy too!! I LOVE wrapping gifts!! :D I should set up a business. ;) Seriously, give me a call. I'm off Friday!! WOO HOO!

dang, wish you didn't live 90 minutes away - I'd be bringing my stuff to you to wrap :D

pirate4state
12-19-2006, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
dang, wish you didn't live 90 minutes away - I'd be bringing my stuff to you to wrap :D LOL! I usually wrap for all the male family members that wait until the LAST MINUTE :rolleyes: to buy their girlfriends/wives/kids their gifts. Crazy men will never learn!! :p :p

AP Panther Fan
12-19-2006, 12:19 PM
LOL! I usually wrap for all the male family members that wait until the LAST MINUTE :rolleyes: to buy their girlfriends/wives/kids their gifts. Crazy men will never learn!! :p :p

lol....it is a good thing for their wives/gf's etc....:D

My husband's wrapping abilities leave alot to be desired. Sometimes it is in the bag from the store (with a bow on it of course) and other times when he gets really ambitious, it is wrapped with Christmas paper...but he tends to like to use black electrical tape.

Makes for some really interesting looking gifts under the tree!;)

SintonFan
12-19-2006, 12:25 PM
lol....it is a good thing for their wives/gf's etc....:D

My husband's wrapping abilities leave alot to be desired. Sometimes it is in the bag from the store (with a bow on it of course) and other times when he gets really ambitious, it is wrapped with Christmas paper...but he tends to like to use black electrical tape.

Makes for some really interesting looking gifts under the tree!;)
ROFL!:clap:
I thought I was the only one who used electrical tape. I'm gonna have to switch to duct tape now.:D

AP Panther Fan
12-19-2006, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
ROFL!:clap:
I thought I was the only one who used electrical tape. I'm gonna have to switch to duct tape now.:D

You know, the scotch tape can be in the same drawer with the black electrical tape...go figure. Do you guys not trust the strength of scotch tape? :doh:

SWMustang
12-19-2006, 12:37 PM
hey you hi-jackers! this thread is supposed to be for bashing Celina's arrogance, or Wal-mart, or Dub-C or somethinglike that. It's not to make me feel bad for my last minute shopping which will commence this afternoon.

carter08
12-19-2006, 12:43 PM
I agree

DUB-C!

AP Panther Fan
12-19-2006, 12:50 PM
hey you hi-jackers! this thread is supposed to be for bashing Celina's arrogance, or Wal-mart, or Dub-C or somethinglike that. It's not to make me feel bad for my last minute shopping which will commence this afternoon.

Well, I did just learn something that you might find useful....electrical tape comes in different colors besides black. I am going to go buy some to throw in the drawer with the scotch tape.:D

pirate4state
12-19-2006, 12:51 PM

LOL! Ranger Mom is the queen of hijackers so she'll appreciate this!! ;) :D

SintonFan
12-19-2006, 01:10 PM
You know, the scotch tape can be in the same drawer with the black electrical tape...go figure. Do you guys not trust the strength of scotch tape? :doh:
Are you kidding? The MRS. here starts hiding and hoarding scotch tape before Thanksgiving. So either I buy my own or black tape it is. Besides, using black tape gives each package something that says, "Wrapped with tender loving care in the shop".:smoker:

SintonFan_inAustin
12-19-2006, 01:14 PM

i ve use scotch tape on a Inking pump system on a tube for temp. fix, boy bad mistake, ink all over the carpet when tape didnt stick like electrical tape would.

AP Panther Fan
12-19-2006, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
i ve use scotch tape on a Inking pump system on a tube for temp. fix, boy bad mistake, ink all over the carpet when tape didnt stick like electrical tape would.

I'm not sure what an inking pump system is, but your probably right....it doesn't sound like something that I would trust scotch tape to fix.

Guess your carpet is your permanent reminder not to try this again at home.;)

gobble_up03
12-19-2006, 05:12 PM
i guess i'm not too tired of wrapping yet...just tired of wrapping at work (i work in retail) then have to come home at 11 at night and wrap my own gifts.....but it looks really pretty under my tree!

BILLYFRED0000
12-19-2006, 08:22 PM
When it comes to wrapping, I defer to the experts and my wife is also one of those who at one time worked at foley's in giftwrapping. I try to help but just get in the way.... I am all thumbs when it comes to that stuff. But my beautiful wife is great, not much she cannot do.

lostaussie
12-19-2006, 08:42 PM
LOL! I usually wrap for all the male family members that wait until the LAST MINUTE :rolleyes: to buy their girlfriends/wives/kids their gifts. Crazy men will never learn!! :p :p I'll see you Saturday:D