PDA

View Full Version : DL folks at the LH/Hondo game

LH Panther Mom
12-19-2006, 07:50 AM
Sorry folks that this is late, but I've been a little preoccupied the last few days. ;)

I can't even begin to express my thanks to you for the time you took to come watch the game Saturday.

Sinton66 & Buckeye80 (*swoon*) - I was completely shocked & very happy that you guys were able to make it. It was awesome to finally be able to meet you two. B80, I hope you sucked up to your wife enough to get out of the doghouse. ;)

TexanAlum_06 - Very nice to meet you. I guess you're the first Wimberley poster I've met (outside topjaw lol). We appreciate your support more than you know! :)

Ranger Mom, RMB69, pirate4state, CHG_CG, SintonFan, Mrs. SF & little SF's, espn1 - It's always good to see you, my friends. Your support during this time has meant so much to us.

Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'm glad you were able to see "the beast" and teammates in action and honored that you made the trip.

Ranger Mom
12-19-2006, 08:06 AM
It was great to see you again too...and even though you didn't get to see him, remember that gobblergrad was there also!!:D

It was great to meet some I have talked to over the years but had never met. ESPN1, LHMom, rundoe, Buckeye80, and our new poster "Catwoman" (purplenails, tiny and firstcat were pointed out to me, but we never formally met, maybe this weekend).

At half time we were walking around over by the endzone stands, and I heard someone yelling, "Kellye, Kellye" I looked up and saw someone waving and it took me a minute, but I then realized it was Bandera YaYa! She came down and we talked across a cement and flower bed barrier....that was nice too!

pirate4state
12-19-2006, 10:48 AM
awwwww, you're welcome!!

It has been my pleasure being able to watch "the Band of Brothers". Everyone has been so nice to us invading their cheer section!! :D :D

Looking forward to doing it again this Saturday!!!

GO CATS!!!

SintonFan
12-19-2006, 12:08 PM
It was cool to see you all.:)
I kinda got a chance to meet rundoe but it
was difficult with the crowd noise over there.:D I also met gobgrad and had several pointed out to me too. Buckeye80 is a riot.
(For those who say we only meet you because your a moderator or bandwagon LH because blah blah this and blah blah that... they can kiss my big, shiny, white ASH!!!):D
I like to meet you folks, because it's always a hoot when we do.:thumbsup:
You just happen to be probably THE most centrally located person in the state of Texas LH PM, and with Liberty Hill's success this year, you had ample opportunity to meet more than usual.

pirate4state
12-19-2006, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
It was cool to see you all.:)
I kinda got a chance to meet rundoe but it
was difficult with the crowd noise over there.:D I also met gobgrad and had several pointed out to me too. Buckeye80 is a riot.
(For those who say we only meet you because your a moderator or bandwagon LH because blah blah this and blah blah that... they can kiss my big, shiny, white ASH!!!):D
I like to meet you folks, because it's always a hoot when we do.:thumbsup:
You just happen to be probably THE most centrally located person in the state of Texas LH PM, and with Liberty Hill's success this year, you had ample opportunity to meet more than usual.

AND a BIG THANK YOU to you & the Mrs. for having us all over!!! Had a blast!! :thumbsup:

SintonFan
12-19-2006, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
AND a BIG THANK YOU to you & the Mrs. for having us all over!!! Had a blast!! :thumbsup:
Awwww thanks. :)
I hope yall had fun with us perverting the snow cone machine.;) :D

thatsminty
12-19-2006, 01:25 PM
:)

SintonFan
12-19-2006, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by thatsminty
:)
The only thing I was dissapointed about was that you weren't there minty. So after everyone left I bought some mintos and put the whole pack in a 3 liter bottle of diet coke... just for you.:)

thatsminty
12-19-2006, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
The only thing I was dissapointed about was that you weren't there minty. So after everyone left I bought some mintos and put the whole pack in a 3 liter bottle of diet coke... just for you.:)

awwwwww, that's mad love right there. :D :D :D :D :love::inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: