PDA

View Full Version : Welcome To The Jungle

maroonpirate04
12-19-2006, 01:12 AM
There's gonna be tension in the jungle when two distant cousins of the cat family cross paths for the State Title in Class 3A. The Liberty Hill Panthers vs. Celina Bobcats in "Battle Of The Cats" Bowl. :D Good Luck may the better cat win:D We will find out which cat is stronger and better

thatsminty
12-19-2006, 01:17 AM
ooooooh, classic

maroonpirate04
12-19-2006, 01:22 AM
I declare this song "Welcome To The Jungle" by Guns N Roses the theme song for this week's final game in honor of Liberty Hill and Celina

Maroon87
12-19-2006, 09:28 AM
I'll stick with being a Wildcat.:p

LH Panther Mom
12-19-2006, 09:34 AM
I'm sure glad you said the "Battle of the Cats" Bowl instead of the "Kitty Litter" Bowl. :D

PANTHERS RULE!
BOBCATS DROOL! :p

Darren
12-19-2006, 09:56 AM
FYI: I recently attended a meeting put on by the local Wildlife biologist and he said that Black panthers do not exist.
Although many people have claimed to see them there has never been a confirmed sighting or body ever found.

What is your opinion?

LH Panther Mom
12-19-2006, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Darren
FYI: I recently attended a meeting put on by the local Wildlife biologist and he said that Black panthers do not exist.
Although many people have claimed to see them there has never been a confirmed sighting or body ever found.

What is your opinion?
They do, in fact, exist but with all the misdirection going on, no one's ever been able to pinpoint exactly where they are. :devil: :devil: And the reason a body has never been found is that old Panthers never really die, they are just reincarnated into the Band of Brothers. ;)

JJ7997
12-19-2006, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Darren

What is your opinion?

Well thats disappointing, as I have heard that the Black Panther has been on a kiling spree as of late, and has now begun to prey on its small, timid, and stub tailed cousin.

SWMustang
12-19-2006, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by JJ7997
Well thats disappointing, as I have heard that the Black Panther has been on a kiling spree as of late, and has now begun to prey on its small, timid, and stub tailed cousin.

I'm sorry to ruin your black panther party.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/pattonwb/forrest.jpg

maroonpirate04
12-24-2006, 02:32 AM
Congrats to the Panthers they are the 2006 Battle Of The Cats Bowl Champions. :clap: Another thing in this final week of high school football alot of you voted to be a Panther instead of a Bobcat . So this cat won this cat fued:D