PDA

View Full Version : Great Cimarron Strip episode this Saturday (Dec. 23)!!

Phil C
12-18-2006, 12:42 PM
This was a great western series in the 1960s starring Stuart Whitman as Marshall Jim Crown. The episode will be shown this Saturday at 11 A.M. and will last an an hour and a half. It is on the Encore Western Channel. The episode is called "The Legend of Jud Starr" which includes guest stars Darren McGavin as Jud Starr, Barbara Luna as Roseanne and Beau Bridges (Lloyd's son) as Billy Joe.
It is a very good episode but man those first ten minutes are unbelievable. And Stuart Whiman's towel scene at the beginning is devastating! (But don't be alarmed it is ok for the whole family to watch) Don't miss this one especially the first ten minutes which may be the best opening scene for any episode on tv ever.

Enjoy! And if you can't watch it that day get those recorders set.

Phil C
12-20-2006, 10:41 AM
Just a few more days!

Phil C
12-22-2006, 11:35 AM
Don't forget! Tomorrow!

luvhoops34
12-22-2006, 12:00 PM
I'm sure if our satellite is set up by then that we will watch it. Saturday is "western day" on tv for my husband.:rolleyes:

Phil C
12-22-2006, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
I'm sure if our satellite is set up by then that we will watch it. Saturday is "western day" on tv for my husband.:rolleyes:

luv be sure to watch the first ten minutes of Cimarron Strip. Trust me on this one. You will be glad you did.