PDA

View Full Version : Rockdale vs. Robinson Ball Game

Milk That Cow
12-17-2006, 11:12 PM
For those Tiger Fans who saw that game and their run in the playoffs how much better did Robinson get?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-17-2006, 11:16 PM
Robinson got better every week in every aspect of the game....So a lot better...If Rockdale would have played Robinson in Week 9, it would have been bad news bears for the Tigers...

eagles_victory
12-17-2006, 11:51 PM
Robinson was one of those teams that was suppose to be good the last three years. The previous two seasons they underachieved so they werent expected to do a whole lot this year. Seeing that their careers could soon be coming to in end this year they turned it on and got better each week and showed why their was so much talk about guys like Kitchens and Lewis... all the credit in the world to the coaches and players of Robinson for improving each week

RdaleBoi08
12-18-2006, 12:51 AM
From Almost Beatin Robinson To See How They Progressed, I Think They Did Pretty Good Job

Dogman_1969
12-18-2006, 08:42 AM
I was at the Rockdale-Robinson game and was not impressed by the Rockets on that night. Rockdale controlled Robinson most of the game with the exception of a couple of turnovers.

Looking back on that game the Kitchens kid must have been hurt or had a off night because he didn't have many runs and most of his throws were off a little. Everybody has bad games.

The Rockets did what good teams do, improve each week and peak at the playoffs.

Congrats on a great season Rockets from Tigerland.

Old Tiger
12-18-2006, 08:50 AM
I >heard< from a guy that Randy Kitchens played bad in that game. I was listening on the radio and it seemed he wasn't on target.