PDA

View Full Version : Nfl Mvp?

SintonFan_inAustin
12-17-2006, 08:50 PM
The possible MVP strikes like lightning.....

He already owns the NFL's single-season touchdown record, and has three games left to put it beyond mortal reach. His team has the best record in football, and he is the biggest reason. He is the league's Most Valuable Player. who am i?

DU_stud04
12-17-2006, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
The possible MVP strikes like lightning.....

He already owns the NFL's single-season touchdown record, and has three games left to put it beyond mortal reach. His team has the best record in football, and he is the biggest reason. He is the league's Most Valuable Player. who am i? drew bledsoe?:confused:

SintonFan_inAustin
12-17-2006, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
drew bledsoe?:confused: In a Drew Bledsoe fantansy maybe:)

DU_stud04
12-17-2006, 09:07 PM
man, i thought i had it with that one. :(

how about Brett Favre?

SintonFan_inAustin
12-17-2006, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
man, i thought i had it with that one. :(

how about Brett Favre?

what decade? nah not even him has this record

DU_stud04
12-17-2006, 09:12 PM
:(

next your going to tell me its not mike vanderjagt

VanKampen
12-17-2006, 10:21 PM
its ladainian tomlinson. duh:doh:

DU_stud04
12-17-2006, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by VanKampen
its ladainian tomlinson. duh:doh: are you sure? im thinking you have the right team..... but some gut instinct tells me its Shawne Merriman:thumbsup:

Bulldog_12
12-17-2006, 10:37 PM
Hmm, I thought it was Drew Brees. He is the MVP. LT is great, but without Brees, the Saints are nothing.

big daddy russ
12-17-2006, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
Hmm, I thought it was Drew Brees. He is the MVP. LT is great, but without Brees, the Saints are nothing.
It's a tough call. Drew Brees is the ONLY thing the Saints have. He's made Marques Colston, an overrated Reggie Bush, and some guy named Devery Henderson look good.

BUT, trade LaDanian Tomlinson for, say, Reggie Bush and the Chargers may not even be a playoff team, much less one of the favorites to win it all.

SintonFan_inAustin
12-17-2006, 11:54 PM
one report has Devin Hester as a possible MVP he has won few games with his record setting touchdowns on kickoff returns 6. Thats the answer but i doubt it LT look likes a runaway with the MVP

piratebg
12-18-2006, 12:01 AM
Hester will be the Rookie of the Year but not the league MVP.

luvhoops34
12-18-2006, 12:33 AM
LT hands down!

g$$
12-18-2006, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
LT hands down!

Agreed.

LT wins MVP in a run-away
...then Brees, Urlacher, Larry Johnson, P. Manning, Brady, etc. get votes too

LitanyofFury
12-18-2006, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
Hester will be the Rookie of the Year but not the league MVP.

How do you figure? The kid has played atrocious at his regular position (DB). Yeah, he's returned 6 kicks for TDs. . .but he also fumbled 3 times today, one of which led to a Cardinals TD. He's a kick returner for pete's sake. . .he shouldn't win any award other than Special Teams MVP or Pro-Bowl bid or w/e.

piratebg
12-18-2006, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by LitanyofFury
How do you figure? The kid has played atrocious at his regular position (DB). Yeah, he's returned 6 kicks for TDs. . .but he also fumbled 3 times today, one of which led to a Cardinals TD. He's a kick returner for pete's sake. . .he shouldn't win any award other than Special Teams MVP or Pro-Bowl bid or w/e.

I thought they played the Bucs yesterday. :thinking: Anyways, how many players break an NFL record their first year in the league? I'm not going to say he will be ROTY but he has a better chance of winning this award than being named the league MVP as SFIA suggested.

And just for the record, I don't like the Bears. :D

LitanyofFury
12-18-2006, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
I thought they played the Bucs yesterday. :thinking: Anyways, how many players break an NFL record their first year in the league? I'm not going to say he will be ROTY but he has a better chance of winning this award than being named the league MVP as SFIA suggested.

And just for the record, I don't like the Bears. :D

Yeah, excuse me. . .sometimes I get the Cardinals and Bucs mixed up because they're both so craptastic.

SintonFan_inAustin
12-18-2006, 01:47 PM
:) it was one sportswriter reporting hes voting for Devin Hester as he feels hes the MVP of the Bears as he has turn losses into wins a few times. I personally dont see him winning but he is apparently getting a vote :D . LT wins it a no brainer