PDA

View Full Version : For you LH people who saw the speed of #42 yesterday...

Boosty_Hondo
12-17-2006, 08:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-ntsK0j7Bo&mode=related&search=

here is a video of him running the ball against Llano the defensive guy has a 10 yard head start on him and still beats him to the endzone...he is fast

Bandera YaYa
12-17-2006, 08:51 PM
(Boosty, I saw you at the game....I was sitting in the end zone and you were standing in front of it...right??? Looked like you!!)

Ranger Mom
12-17-2006, 08:52 PM
Who was the one who ran the kick-off back?? Wasn't it #25? He was the one who impressed me. Everytime he got the ball I cringed!

Boosty_Hondo
12-17-2006, 08:54 PM
are u serious!!!! ya that was me in the pink shirt hugging on the girl in the blue and then her friend there in the gray ...ya that was me!!! way to say hi

Boosty_Hondo
12-17-2006, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Who was the one who ran the kick-off back?? Wasn't it #25? He was the one who impressed me. Everytime he got the ball I cringed!

ya it was 25 Andy Werner ... that kid is ridiculous he has had so many scholorship offers form D1 schools and hes denied most of them dont know why but im sure he will sign after he finishes his highlight film and once i get my hands on that i will be sure to put it on the net for yall to watch...it is crazy

Ranger Mom
12-17-2006, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Boosty_Hondo
are u serious!!!! ya that was me in the pink shirt hugging on the girl in the blue and then her friend there in the gray ...ya that was me!!! way to say hi

Well heck Boosty...we were over there right beside those stands talking to Bandera YaYa at halftime. We tried to call you, but your phone was turned off or something!

Bandera YaYa
12-17-2006, 09:00 PM
are u serious!!!! ya that was me in the pink shirt hugging on the girl in the blue and then her friend there in the gray ...ya that was me!!! way to say hi Yah I saw you hugging on some cute little thing!! I was gonna come say hi, i really wanted to, but by the end of the game and getting thru all those people, I simply forgot to look for you!!! My bad!!!! I should have come down during the game and said hi ! I was yelling my lungs out for Hondo!!!

Bandera YaYa
12-17-2006, 09:02 PM
Well heck Boosty...we were over there right beside those stands talking to Bandera YaYa at halftime. We tried to call you, but your phone was turned off or something! I think he didn't come over that way until after the half........or I would have run smack into him!!!!

Boosty_Hondo
12-17-2006, 09:13 PM
Well heck Boosty...we were over there right beside those stands talking to Bandera YaYa at halftime. We tried to call you, but your phone was turned off or something!

lol well i guess yall just missed me and my phone was dead/dyieng at that point intime cause i was texting to much:doh: ... but i was over there the first half and then went with them to go watch the hondo band play then we couldnt see so we went walking then went back over there but ya that is one of my ex girlfriends:cool: :cool: and thanks for the complement ill tell ehr some one said she was cute

Boosty_Hondo
12-17-2006, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Yah I saw you hugging on some cute little thing!! I was gonna come say hi, i really wanted to, but by the end of the game and getting thru all those people, I simply forgot to look for you!!! My bad!!!! I should have come down during the game and said hi ! I was yelling my lungs out for Hondo!!!

did you hear someone yelling stupid zebras??? if so that was me lol that was fun

yourboss319
12-17-2006, 11:14 PM

heres Werner runnin the ball against Llano.. he's got some madd power..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRmS0Roxnec&mode=related&search=

g$$
12-18-2006, 04:22 AM
ya it was 25 Andy Werner ... that kid is ridiculous he has had so many scholorship offers form D1 schools and hes denied most of them dont know why but im sure he will sign after he finishes his highlight film and once i get my hands on that i will be sure to put it on the net for yall to watch...it is crazy

Just curious, but why would Werner turn down scholarship offers if he wants to play college football? Is he waiting on bigger offers or something? Signing Day is Feb. 7th...wish him well, good player.

Boosty_Hondo
12-18-2006, 01:21 PM
ya he is wanting bigger offers the biggest one i have heard not sure if its true or not but USC sent him one for $700 which is not much at all but ya but i dont know of any of the other ones were they were or if they were full ride or not but ya im sure he will be getting some soon once his tape is done

Adidas410s
12-18-2006, 01:42 PM
ya he is wanting bigger offers the biggest one i have heard not sure if its true or not but USC sent him one for $700 which is not much at all but ya but i dont know of any of the other ones were they were or if they were full ride or not but ya im sure he will be getting some soon once his tape is done

football can only offer full scholarships. They don't have partial football scholarships like they do for many other sports. The only reason he would turn down an athletic one is if he is going to be receiving an academic scholarship...as that would allow the team to bring in another player with the available athletic scholarship.

clemsmarina
12-18-2006, 02:20 PM

He's ok, but he isn't good enough to be denying offers to D1 schools!!!
He shouldn't even turn down a D1-AA offer....if he gets one.

clemsmarina
12-18-2006, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
football can only offer full scholarships. They don't have partial football scholarships like they do for many other sports. The only reason he would turn down an athletic one is if he is going to be receiving an academic scholarship...as that would allow the team to bring in another player with the available athletic scholarship.

I think an athletic scholarship out weighs an academic, when it comes to football. If a players goes on official visits for football, and has been offered a football scholarship, it doesn't matter if they are eligible for an academic....they are counted against the football #'s.
I am pretty certain this is correct, but will acknowledge I have been wrong once or twice in the last 24 hours!

g$$
12-18-2006, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by clemsmarina
I think an athletic scholarship out weighs an academic, when it comes to football. If a players goes on official visits for football, and has been offered a football scholarship, it doesn't matter if they are eligible for an academic....they are counted against the football #'s.
I am pretty certain this is correct, but will acknowledge I have been wrong once or twice in the last 24 hours!

Official Visits have nothing to do with whether a kid gets a scholarship or not. Each school is allowed so many Official Visits, but whether they offer or not is another thing.

In D1-A & D1-AA, scholarships for football are all or none. It is different in the lower classes (D2 partials, D3 does not give scholarships, etc.). Football, basketball, etc. are head count sports, meaning all or none. Partials are available in baseball, track, etc.

If Werner was offered $700, that must be academic $$. If you are on full ride, then you cannot accept academic $$ or booster club $$, etc. Partials are different & must be approved by the NCAA.

Lots of people like to say "I was offered a partial by so & so", & most of the time that means they were offered nothing! Best of luck to the kid.

rundoe
12-18-2006, 06:32 PM

My bad, Had to edit my comment, so busy dodging LHPM'S bell i thought it was 45.

rundoe
12-18-2006, 06:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-ntsK0j7Bo&mode=related&search=

here is a video of him running the ball against Llano the defensive guy has a 10 yard head start on him and still beats him to the endzone...he is fast

Great video, and he was fast, but guess what, well, i don't have to tell you, you were there.

Boosty_Hondo
12-18-2006, 10:32 PM
ok rundoe we all know liberty hill one...SO GET OVER IT!!! you dont have to rub it in hondos face, i mean seriously obviously something in yalls kickoff went wrong and we took advantage of it give him credit and quit making excuses, im not making excuses for hondo losing to liberty hill, we just got out played simple as that and on the kickoff yall got out played simple as that so quit complaining wah wah"it was bad tackling" my god please give me a break and ronnie os fast ...obviously he ran down yalls fastest guy what 3 times maybe 4 i mean come on give him some credit i gave yall credit for a win over hondo because yall were the only ones that did it all year and cudos to yall but seriously god "BLEEP" give some credit were credit is due and quit making excuses and making statements to degrade some ones athleticism

rundoe
12-18-2006, 11:18 PM
I edited my post.
I apologize to B_Hondo.
Plus I already admited in a previous post that he was fast.
Its that enough?

scott Wilson
12-22-2006, 02:16 PM
I agree with that. He is not a D1 tailback. Maybe at linebacker or kicker. Not enough quickness to be a D1 taiback, but definetly a good solid player for a D2 school.