PDA

View Full Version : It was fun to meet yall after the LH-Hondo game.

SintonFan
12-17-2006, 08:31 PM
lol
With buckeye80 and his "Satan" comments and intimate whale sounds thrown out there, I had a blast. It was a pleasure to host you guys.
I can't believe buckeye80 got my wife to sing "Endless love" in a duet with him. That was awesome!:thumbsup:
I'll post some pics in a bit. p4s if you wanna post that "special photo" here ;) please do.
Do it do it do it!:D

Ranger Mom
12-17-2006, 08:35 PM
Thank you and Denise SO much for your hospitality!! I am still mad at you for not letting us pitch in though!!

BIG thanks for leading us to our hotel...my husband hasn't been to San Antonio in 20+ years...he was SO lost!

Bandera YaYa
12-17-2006, 08:50 PM
Sorry I didn't make it, RM and Rita told me to come over, but I wasn't feeling very welll (bad cold and sore throat) and I went straight home. Looks like ya'll had fun!!! It was really nice of you to invite the "gang" over.

SintonFan
12-17-2006, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Thank you and Denise SO much for your hospitality!! I am still mad at you for not letting us pitch in though!!

BIG thanks for leading us to our hotel...my husband hasn't been to San Antonio in 20+ years...he was SO lost!
It was our honor to have you guys at our "humble comode".:D
I said all night if yall were gonna drive that far at least we could provide a simple meal. It was fun and yall are welcome anytime.:)

SintonFan
12-17-2006, 09:11 PM
I think this is "offending" photo.:D
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/5504/pict0074sk2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Nothing wrong with that.:inlove:

SintonFan
12-17-2006, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Sorry I didn't make it, RM and Rita told me to come over, but I wasn't feeling very welll (bad cold and sore throat) and I went straight home. Looks like ya'll had fun!!! It was really nice of you to invite the "gang" over.
You should have come on over!!!:(

Ranger Mom
12-17-2006, 09:13 PM
What was funny is, nobody but me and Buckeye80 had inkling about what was going on above CHS_CS's head!!:p

LH Panther Mom
12-17-2006, 09:20 PM
Thanks so much to you and Mrs. SF for having us over. Sorry we couldn't stay longer, but had to rush home to tape the news. Tivos are great.....if you remember to set them ahead of time. :doh:

Ranger Mom
12-17-2006, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Thanks so much to you and Mrs. SF for having us over. Sorry we couldn't stay longer, but had to rush home to tape the news. Tivos are great.....if you remember to set them ahead of time. :doh:

A little preoccupied yesterday morning, were ya??:D

LH Panther Mom
12-17-2006, 09:25 PM
A little preoccupied yesterday morning, were ya??:D
:p It's supposed to be lhpd's job. He was slacking. :D

pirate4state
12-18-2006, 12:25 AM
What was funny is, nobody but me and Buckeye80 had inkling about what was going on above CHS_CS's head!!:p

Yeah, imagine my surprise as I was downloading pics today!! :eek: ROFLMAO!! :D

Thank you, thank you & thank you Daniel!! Had a blast!! LMAO "intimate whale sounds" :evillol: :evillol:

I'm sorry I missed the duet. :(

Talena & the Panther family missed all the fun!! :p :p

SintonFan
12-18-2006, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
LHPD explained why yall had to scoot. We'll all get together one day and finally "cut loose".:D

SintonFan
12-18-2006, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Yeah, imagine my surprise as I was downloading pics today!! :eek: ROFLMAO!! :D

Thank you, thank you & thank you Daniel!! Had a blast!! LMAO "intimate whale sounds" :evillol: :evillol:

I'm sorry I missed the duet. :(

Talena & the Panther family missed all the fun!! :p :p
I was shocked too as my camera had the same photo.:D
p4s, I'm glad yall had a good time. It was fun.:)
BTW, I've got a set of sunglasses here that have a brown tint. Who's are these? I'm not going to Waco but maybe I can get them to someone who will be there.:nerd:

Ranger Mom
12-18-2006, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan

BTW, I've got a set of sunglasses here that have a brown tint. Who's are these? I'm not going to Waco but maybe I can get them to someone who will be there.:nerd:

OOPS!! Those are mine! Looking back, I'm lucky that's all I forgot!!:crazy1: :crazy1:

CHS_CG
12-18-2006, 08:59 AM
Thanks for having us D. I had a great time.. Sorry I had to leave but it was a good thing I did, by the time I got to bastrop I was like.. somebody keep me awake!:weeping: but I made it home fine. Except the jack@$$ that was trying to kill me and himself and the oncoming traffic :doh: