PDA

View Full Version : The curse of G2

luvhoops34
12-17-2006, 06:11 PM
The curse of G2 reared it's ugly head Saturday at the Robinson/LE game. Burnet44 called me after the game and informed me that G2 had attended the game, thus putting the infamous "curse of G2" on the Robinson Rockets.

Beware "the curse of G2", coming to a high school game in your area this weekend!

bobcat1
12-17-2006, 06:15 PM
He is sitting with LHPM! I already bought and paid for him, because he will have to sit with Billyfred and Wild Texan if he sits on our side.:D

Gsquared
12-17-2006, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
The curse of G2 reared it's ugly head Saturday at the Robinson/LE game. Burnet44 called me after the game and informed me that G2 had attended the game, thus putting the infamous "curse of G2" on the Robinson Rockets.

Beware "the curse of G2", coming to a high school game in your area this weekend!
We ate loaded pizza before the game, was told plenty of green olives would negate the goo goo curse. Im betting a bunch of ice cold Big O Shiners will do the trick Saturday

Old Tiger
12-17-2006, 06:20 PM
He was at the LH/Giddings game but LH prevailed thus proving the curse false :)

pirate4state
12-17-2006, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
He was at the LH/Giddings game but LH prevailed thus proving the curse false :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Adidas410s
12-17-2006, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
We ate loaded pizza before the game, was told plenty of green olives would negate the goo goo curse. Im betting a bunch of ice cold Big O Shiners will do the trick Saturday
Remember what happened at Baylor the last time you had some Big O's before a state championship game! ;)

Adidas410s
12-17-2006, 07:15 PM
You have one example...we can provide 138 examples!

Gsquared
12-17-2006, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Remember what happened at Baylor the last time you had some Big O's before a state championship game! ;)
That CANNOT happen again! Im hiring a handler this year.

Ranger Mom
12-17-2006, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
That CANNOT happen again! Im hiring a handler this year.

I hope this isn't referring to the time you "relieved yourself" by the van. I am having some pretty scary thoughts about why you would need a "handler" for that!!:eek:

burnet44
12-17-2006, 10:31 PM
g was there
we lost
end of story

ask cuero
ask gilmer
he went to gilmer game
they lost

g was on the titanic
g went to the miami-patriot game

an albatross is better luck

Adidas410s
12-17-2006, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by burnet44
g was there
we lost
end of story

ask cuero
ask gilmer
he went to gilmer game
they lost

g was on the titanic
g went to the miami-patriot game

an albatross is better luck

glad to see you over here b44...I miss these posts!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Gsquared
12-18-2006, 08:36 AM
His posts are hearsay and theory. No curse exists. Kinda like Big Foot

JR2004
12-18-2006, 08:52 AM
G2 was at two Madison regular season games that I remember. It was Madison's two lowest scoring regular season games!

burnet44
12-20-2006, 07:27 AM

thanks dawg

kenco13
12-20-2006, 08:02 AM

Ah Yes, but he had picked Giddings to win that one.:thinking: I know for a fact that Celina has never lost a Championship Game when G2 Picked against them. :) Ask Paul Pewitt what happened last year!:doh: I just want to say "Thanks G, you the man!":) LOL Kenco13

Gsquared
12-20-2006, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by kenco13
Ah Yes, but he had picked Giddings to win that one.:thinking: I know for a fact that Celina has never lost a Championship Game when G2 Picked against them. :) Ask Paul Pewitt what happened last year!:doh: I just want to say "Thanks G, you the man!":) LOL Kenco13 Actually this is the only time I have picked against Celina in a state championship game. Still think Celina can win it but going with LH by under 4 points. What a match up this is going to be!