PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Hill vs Hondo video

lhpantherdad
12-17-2006, 03:45 PM
OK sport fans...here's some video hot off the press. Some nice plays on both sides. Also, some up close shots of penalties...in case some of you are questioning the calls. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlUJpemqeTk

thatsminty
12-17-2006, 03:46 PM
schweeeet

Old Tiger
12-17-2006, 03:48 PM
The video you have requested is not available.

If you have recently uploaded this video, you may need to wait a few minutes for the video to process.
:(

thatsminty
12-17-2006, 03:48 PM
yeah i was just bout to say somethin' on that :(

lhpantherdad
12-17-2006, 03:53 PM
I guess YouTube is slow today. I just uploaded a few minutes ago. I think thier system has to convert it to flash format. Not sure how long that normally takes.

rundoe
12-17-2006, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
:(

Patience Tiger Patience, lol

rundoe
12-17-2006, 05:54 PM
it varies, sometimes almost immediately sometimes a couple of hours

bobcat1
12-17-2006, 06:24 PM
That was what I needed to see. Thanks!:D :D :D :D

pirate4state
12-17-2006, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
That was what I needed to see. Thanks!:D :D :D :D

LOL! You got your game plan ready?? ;)

bobcat1
12-17-2006, 06:32 PM
Nope just helps me understand what Celina is dealing with this week. Slot-T is very hard to defend. It takes a very disciplined assignment defense. I think we have one and I know we have a guru teaching defense in class at practice daily. I can't wait to see Celina's defense go against this highly touted offense. WooHoo! It is gonna be great. ;)

Aesculus gilmus
12-17-2006, 06:33 PM
Who's our narrator there at the last?

"Boot that thang ... It's gawn."

pirate4state
12-17-2006, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Aesculus gilmus

Probably LH Panther Dad :D

I can not wait for this game!!! Is it Saturday yet???

gobbler grad
12-17-2006, 07:44 PM
Nope just helps me understand what Celina is dealing with this week. Slot-T is very hard to defend. It takes a very disciplined assignment defense. I think we have one and I know we have a guru teaching defense in class at practice daily. I can't wait to see Celina's defense go against this highly touted offense. WooHoo! It is gonna be great. ;)

you have one week to prepare for something you have maybe never defended against...good luck...Bobcats:eek:

OH!!!!!

LH runs this to perfection...:thinking:

Boosty_Hondo
12-17-2006, 08:25 PM
boo the kick off return for a td wasnt on there !!!! whats up with that

wimbo_pro
12-17-2006, 09:23 PM

BobCat...its true, LH's offense is VERY, VERY good. But it can be stopped and it CAN be defeated. It has been stopped and defeated 2 times this year alone. But if LH is "on their game", good luck to you, cuz they will be nearly impossible to stop.

The key is....force them into 3rd and long. If you do that, you got em. It's not easy, but it can be done. Dont fear their passing game...they dont have one. Oh sure, they will throw it a couple of times and might even complete a couple...but its no real threat. And they are EXTREMELY predictable when they pass as well. Good luck to you! Go Celina!!

Ranger Mom
12-17-2006, 09:25 PM
I think this is the first game I had ever been to where a team didn't pass at all.

No passes and never punted either, I believe!

wimbo_pro
12-17-2006, 09:28 PM
RM..you refer to LH I bet, right?

Ranger Mom
12-17-2006, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
RM..you refer to LH I bet, right?

If you are asking if I am referring to the Liberty Hill game...then yes. It was the only game I was at yesterday, it is on the Liberty Hill vs. Hondo video thread....AND, it shows Hondo passing on that video, so I can't be talking about them!!:D

Nice deduction!!:clap: :clap:

wimbo_pro
12-17-2006, 09:31 PM
Geez...a simple "yes or no" woulda worked too, ya know!

Ranger Mom
12-17-2006, 09:33 PM
Geez...a simple "yes or no" woulda worked too, ya know!

I couldn't answer a simple yes or no, when I wasn't sure what you were asking!! :p

wimbo_pro
12-17-2006, 09:36 PM
Uh-huh....

Ranger Mom
12-17-2006, 09:40 PM
Uh-huh....

Now now...no need to get fussy!:p

LH Panther Mom
12-17-2006, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I think this is the first game I had ever been to where a team didn't pass at all.

No passes and never punted either, I believe!
You're right, as usual. :D 489 yds....no passes....and no punts.

wimbo_pro
12-17-2006, 09:54 PM
Sounds like a typical LH butt whoopin'!

carter08
12-17-2006, 09:55 PM
Shut Up Wimbo

wimbo_pro
12-17-2006, 09:56 PM
Who is Carter?

Alaska cat
12-17-2006, 11:08 PM
Billie its not that difficult, you defend it just like you do a wishbone....you hit all of them weather they have the ball or not and let God sort it out. Eventually the hitting of the other 3 will take its toll before the day is out, one of them will puke it out for a turnover besides being banged up pretty good.

there will be designated hit men on the inside and the Defensive ends main job should be to stay home to turn the play in., and let the secondary come up and level them if they get across the line of scrimage.

Same stuff we played in highschool and the same D i teach the little kids, a 4-3-4 , gaps, that flexes..as needed and a designated hit man, (the hit man assigment moves around, so as not to be predictable)with a zillion stunts up front. Pass coverage can be man or zone.
Knowing Celina it will be man coverage

The Key, as I see it is to not let it get outside, and some one in the qb's face continually. The staying at home will take care of the misdirection, if the designated hitters miss, Our secondary don't really have to do much different than they do now, just react to the ball.

If we can force them to 3rd and long and make them throw..I love it:)

I just looked at the video, it will work on them. If they have to throw it will have to be in a hurry...then if it goes up its better than 50/50 ours.

This is gonna be a fun game...

their style of play is right into the teeth of what we do best

Celina 34-
Liberty Hill 14

lhpantherdad
12-17-2006, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by Aesculus gilmus

Yep! That was me! ;)

lhpantherdad
12-18-2006, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Boosty_Hondo
boo the kick off return for a td wasnt on there !!!! whats up with that

Sorry Boosty,

I didn't put it in there because it was covered on the San Antonio news: http://www2.mysanantonio.com/multimedia/video/NewsOnDemand/index.cfm?videos=42809

I can post my footage too, if you want.

I have to admit that I was tad worried there at the first when y'all first scored, but my boys sloughed it off and took care of business. :D

BobcatBenny
12-18-2006, 12:14 AM
Well, I am glad to see that LH has a band, now how about some film of your football team? :D

lhpantherdad
12-18-2006, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
Well, I am glad to see that LH has a band, now how about some film of your football team? :D

Nope! Sorry! That was just a teaser. I'm not going to give Celina any more free game film until after we beat them. ;)