PDA

View Full Version : fan support

charlesrixey
12-17-2006, 12:13 PM
everyone always thinks that their fans are the most loyal, most loud and certainly bring the largest crowds

just curious if there are fans out there who wish their team got more support

District303aPastPlayer
12-17-2006, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
everyone always thinks that their fans are the most loyal, most loud and certainly bring the largest crowds

yeap.

pirate4state
12-17-2006, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey

You know after attending & sitting on the Liberty Hill side the last couple of weeks, my answer is YES!!!

CHS_CG
12-17-2006, 01:40 PM
If our fans had half of the spirit LH has I would be happy. Caldwell fans dont do horrible but I wish they did more! Usually if CHS_Grad85 HornetMom and myself are sittin together we get looks from people like "wth are yall doing" lol

Old Tiger
12-17-2006, 02:19 PM
Cameron has really good fans.

Ranger Mom
12-17-2006, 03:28 PM
I was extremely impressed with Liberty Hills cheering fans.

Not a single down was made on offense without the crowd yelling GO-GO-GO. Not a single play was made on defense without the crowd yelling DE-FENSE *clap clap* DE-FENSE!!

Not a single first down was made by Liberty Hill without hearing 1-2-3- FIRST DOWN! Not a single penalty against the opposition was given without hearing the crowd yell..BACK, BACK, BACK EM UP!!

Intermixed with all of this was the ever popular WHO YA ROOTING FOR? L-H-H-S! (and several other chants)!

Then mix in the bells, horns, clappers and jugs....and it made for an AWESOME game experience....oh, musn't forget all the signs either!!

Kinda saddens me to think back to just one week ago, when I was at OUR game yelling, not only for the boys, but at our own FANS (parents of the players, in fact) to show some support! That is probably one of my biggest pet peeves ever. :mad: :mad: :mad:

SintonFan_inAustin
12-17-2006, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
You know after attending & sitting on the Liberty Hill side the last couple of weeks, my answer is YES!!! Winning will make it look like that and knowing ur team can win it all; otherwise, u will have only fans that follow the team thru rough times. I've seen Sinton fans have a great following before and sure you have too. Its about winning.

lhpantherdad
12-17-2006, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I was extremely impressed with Liberty Hills cheering fans.

Not a single down was made on offense without the crowd yelling GO-GO-GO. Not a single play was made on defense without the crowd yelling DE-FENSE *clap clap* DE-FENSE!!

Not a single first down was made by Liberty Hill without hearing 1-2-3- FIRST DOWN! Not a single penalty against the opposition was given without hearing the crowd yell..BACK, BACK, BACK EM UP!!

Intermixed with all of this was the ever popular WHO YA ROOTING FOR? L-H-H-S! (and several other chants)!

Then mix in the bells, horns, clappers and jugs....and it made for an AWESOME game experience....oh, musn't forget all the signs either!!

Not to mention all of the blue feathers flying all over the LH side and the fans who had them stuck in their caps!

Best painted sign of the game: "DON'T BRING A BIRD TO A CAT FIGHT" :D

Yes! The fans are a crutial portion of the Panther Mo-Jo!

Ranger Mom
12-17-2006, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by lhpantherdad
Not to mention all of the blue feathers flying all over the LH side and the fans who had them stuck in their caps!

Best painted sign of the game: "DON'T BRING A BIRD TO A CAT FIGHT" :D

Yes! The fans are a crutial portion of the Panther Mo-Jo!

LOL!! I forgot about the feathers. I wasn't wearing a cap, so I just had them stuck in my hair...looked like two little horns!!:devil:

I meant to get a picture with some of the panther paraphanelia, ie: bells, horns, programs, etc. surrounded by blue feathers, but I got caught up in the excitement and forgot!

BTW...it good to finally meet you!! (Considering I nearly busted up yours and LHPM's marriage earlier this year)!!;) :D :D