PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Hill 35 - Hondo 19, Final

Chris Hart
12-16-2006, 07:34 PM
Liberty Hill vs. Celina for the Div II State Championship...

CenTexSports
12-16-2006, 07:35 PM
Does this make the LH district one of the toughest in the state? Hutto in the finals last year, LH this year. Next year it will be a war. Hutto and LH will be monsters. Taylor will be better and Rockdale has a tremendous group of young talent coming to the varsity level and Cameron will be down some but they will be dangerous every week like always.

stangGirl2007
12-16-2006, 07:36 PM
WOO HOOO! GO LH!!!:clap:

Can't wait for the game!

Wonder where it's going to be?:thinking:

Snydertigersrul
12-16-2006, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by stangGirl2007

Can't wait for the game!

Maybe waco

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-16-2006, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
Does this make the LH district one of the toughest in the state? Hutto in the finals last year, LH this year. Next year it will be a war. Hutto and LH will be monsters. Taylor will be better and Rockdale has a tremendous group of young talent coming to the varsity level and Cameron will be down some but they will be dangerous every week like always.

In 2005 District 19-AAA was arguably the toughest district in the state, with all three of the playoff teams making the regional finals and one team being the state runner up. Next season, District 18-AAA will be one of the tougher districts in the state without a shadow of a doubt.

thatsminty
12-16-2006, 07:39 PM
a war with the hippos? depends, if the players for hutto can see past their ego attitudes--then maybe.

i would never doubt a football team, but I seriously doubt Hutto will ever make it back to state...I've been told the freshmen team will take them there, but that's a few years away from now.

stangGirl2007
12-16-2006, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Maybe waco

That's what I've heard.

Well if so.. looks like it's time for a road trip to Waco!:D

thatsminty
12-16-2006, 07:41 PM
i'll definitely be there!

CenTexSports
12-16-2006, 07:42 PM
The freshmen won't take them to the 3a state. They will be at least 4a and maybe 5a by then. I heard today that they could have 1400 plus in school for the 2007 - 2008 school year.

GWOOD
12-16-2006, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by thatsminty
a war with the hippos? depends, if the players for hutto can see past their ego attitudes--then maybe.

i would never doubt a football team, but I seriously doubt Hutto will ever make it back to state...I've been told the freshmen team will take them there, but that's a few years away from now.

By the time the freshmen team get there they may be 4A. Rumors afloat already about 4A numbers this year and more than likely will add to that # next year.

thatsminty
12-16-2006, 07:44 PM
thanks everyone, for reminding me that hutto has grown :(

i just wish the growth would show in intelligence...but obviously we're lacking something there

stangGirl2007
12-16-2006, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by thatsminty
i'll definitely be there!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: See ya there! (hopefully!)

thatsminty
12-16-2006, 07:46 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: See ya there! (hopefully!)

awesome!!! :D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-16-2006, 07:46 PM
Where will this game be played?

thatsminty
12-16-2006, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Where will this game be played?

carter08
12-16-2006, 08:23 PM
Waco!

Darn
Too far

GreenMachine
12-16-2006, 08:37 PM
Congratulations LH :clap: Now take care of Celina and get that state trophy :thumbsup:

olddawggreen
12-16-2006, 08:37 PM
Congratulations Panthers! Your taking it all the way this year:) :)

Bandera YaYa
12-16-2006, 08:43 PM
Congrats to LH...they played a great game!! Kudos to HOndo...they had an awesome ride!! It was a fun game to watch...I really enjoyed it!!

Pudlugger
12-16-2006, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by carter08
Waco!

Darn
Too far

:confused: Duh, okay, waco. go waco win state rah waco, you are the best etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

bjrod9
12-16-2006, 09:57 PM
Congrats to the Liberty Hill Panthers and good luck at State vs Celina, I'll be rootin for ya!

bobcat1
12-16-2006, 10:04 PM
In Waco at Baylor. I will be there with Orange on. Go Celina! Beat the Pink Panthers! :p

theyoefnshow
12-16-2006, 10:09 PM
just 30 miles away....I'm diggin that! PLEASE don't start it any earlier than 5:00 though! I'd hate to have to call in at work again lol

TxStBobcat
12-16-2006, 10:11 PM
Congrats LH, one heck of a game. Only thing I have to say is that the game was a lot better than the scoreboard reflected.

LHPfactory
12-16-2006, 10:12 PM
Hondo played with a lot of heart tonight and should be proud of a great season.

LH Offense and Defense dominated on both sides of the ball. After the opening kick off was run back by Hondo, the Panthers took over and never looked back. I didnt sit down all night. I believe the only possessions we did not score on were the fumble and the last where we sat on the ball on the Hondo 5 to run out the clock.

LHPM and Rundoe tell ur boys great job, we knew this band of brothers could go the distance. Like Ive said before, when I watched the Burnet game early this season, I could see that this team had something special about it. At the time there were no real stand outs, just a team. That team has been forged into a champion (This process began long before this season started). It was appearant to me early in the season that these young men could go all the way. Well congradulations, youre going to the big dance, Kick The Door In and TAKE IT!

TxStBobcat
12-16-2006, 10:12 PM
I was also a lil upset with the refs, a lot of missed calls.

LHPfactory
12-16-2006, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by TxStBobcat

Come on dont start that now

tuff26
12-16-2006, 10:17 PM
Congradulations

TxStBobcat
12-16-2006, 10:17 PM
definitely not saying they costed the game, just sayin there should have been more flags, on both sides. There were a lot of late hits that were not called and thats the only reason i was upset with them, could have caused some injuries.

duckpluck
12-16-2006, 10:24 PM
WOW - good game.
The HONDO fans were awesome. An hour and half before the game they had the stadium on their side full. They filled that side and the end zone bleachers. Even some on the LH side. They were loud to.
If you were gonna rob the bank in Hondo today was the day to do it.

Go Panthers

LHPfactory
12-16-2006, 10:24 PM
Ill give this to Hondo, I have never seen anyone run Bode down, that D-back from Hondo is amazing, He did it twice, What are yall feeding that boy?

Tx Challenge
12-16-2006, 10:25 PM
Great game for the Panthers!

TxStBobcat
12-16-2006, 10:31 PM
I believe its time for someone to end Celinas' streak, and im hopin the boys from LH can do it. It was a great game from both teams and LH just happened to come out on top, congrats again and good luck.

One heck of a season OWLS! best season in 30 some odd years. It was a pleasure to watch yall!

wimbo_pro
12-16-2006, 10:36 PM
Sounds like a good game...I was rooting for Hondo, seeing they represented Region 4. But, I am not surprised by this outcome. LH is VERY good, as I said in a post a few weeks ago. Can they beat Celina? Dunno...never seen Celina play...can only go by stats. And the stats say....LH will have its hands full.

LHPfactory
12-16-2006, 10:36 PM
LH is on a roll, Made Giddings 13 and 1 last week, Made Hondo 14 and 1 this week, only logical to make Celina 15 and 1 next week. ;)

LHPfactory
12-16-2006, 11:50 PM
Liberty Hill rolls past Hondo
Panthers will face Celina in Class 3A Division II state final.
By John Boyce

AMERICAN-STATESMAN

Sunday, December 17, 2006

SAN ANTONIO — After two promising playoff runs that fell short, Liberty Hill broke through to earn its first trip to a state championship game by defeating Hondo 35-19 Saturday in a Class 3A, Division II semifinal at Farris Athletic Complex.

The Panthers (12-2) will face Celina in the Class 3A, Division II title game. Celina, which defeated Vernon 27-6 in a semifinal matchup, will be seeking a record eighth state championship.

A beaming Panthers coach Jerry Vance, who has brought Liberty Hill from a 5-5 record in 2001 — his first season at the school — to the brink of a state championship, said, "Yes, I would have expected to be here six years ago. This is our second group of seniors, and we've just been trying to build a successful program. Our offseason program has really turned things around. The kids are stronger and faster."

Liberty Hill running back Brent Bode rushed 12 times for 255 yards and had runs of 40, 63, 33 and 73 yards. He scored his team's first two touchdowns to erase a 6-0 Hondo lead.

"This feels better than I thought it would," Bode said. "It's indescribable, really. And it all started with the offseason program. We worked so hard. I've always thought this was possible."

Liberty Hill also received two touchdowns from fullback Doug Allman, who rushed for 130 punishing yards, and one from quarterback Thomas Perrin.

Stung by Andy Werner's 93-yard return of the opening kickoff for a Hondo touchdown, the Panthers roared back with touchdowns on each of their first three possessions. The Panthers' defense also stunted promising drives by Hondo that reached the Liberty Hill 9- and 27-yard lines before fourth-down plays were unsuccessful.

"Our defense is all about team," said safety Blake Mings, who registered a quarterback sack. "We just work together the way coach Vance taught us."

Hondo cut its deficit to 21-13 after a Panthers fumble. The Owls marched 69 yards in nine plays. with Werner gathering in an 8-yard pass from quarterback Elliot Hackebeil.

Liberty Hill immediately responded with a 12-play, 78-yard drive that culminated in Allman's 1-yard plunge into the end zone.

WOW , Bode had 12 carries for 255 yards. That sounds like POTW to me.

Boosty_Hondo
12-16-2006, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by LHPfactory
Ill give this to Hondo, I have never seen anyone run Bode down, that D-back from Hondo is amazing, He did it twice, What are yall feeding that boy?

lol that was Ronnie "Pookie" Knowels #42 his dad was an athlete in high school as well and no one i repeat no one has out run that kid on the field all year there have been long breaks for the other team and he just runs them down about 10 yards aoutside the endzone he is one fast kid to bad to see this senior class leave...bunch of great kids

wimbo_pro
12-16-2006, 11:56 PM
This makes me wonder if Hondo's great performance against Wimberley was a fluke.

Boosty_Hondo
12-17-2006, 12:00 AM
wimbo...hush...no excuses...:D

LHPfactory
12-17-2006, 12:01 AM
No, Hondo is a great team. Our Defense has gotten better every week, and are not where they were at Wimberleys home coming. Just like Wimberley got better every week, so did LH. Just ask Giddings.

LHMom
12-17-2006, 12:07 AM
Wimbo, I am beginning to think you really don't like LH. :thinking:

Hondo - it was refreshing to just have a good clean game of football again. That opening kickoff felt a little too much like Jasper in '04! Congrats on your successful season. I know from experience that a loss in the semi's is the worst ever. I would say it will get better, but it must take a long time.

To the Panthers - We are SO proud. You again made this look a little too easy! :) I missed my family's Christmas to be there today and it was SO worth it! Congrats on a GREAT win.

GOING TO STATE, BABY!!

wimbo_pro
12-17-2006, 12:08 AM
I am sure this is true...most teams this deep do improve each level. A friend of mine at the game said Hondo just didnt look so sharp.

carter08
12-17-2006, 12:09 AM
Shut up Wimbo

wimbo_pro
12-17-2006, 12:09 AM
LOL@LHmom...of course I dont like LH!!! I thought this was pretty clear!!!

Boosty_Hondo
12-17-2006, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
I am sure this is true...most teams this deep do improve each level. A friend of mine at the game said Hondo just didnt look so sharp.

they didnt look as good as they did against wimberley but they didnt look horrible either

wimbo_pro
12-17-2006, 12:12 AM
OK Boosty...sorry to hear that. As I said earlier, Hondo would have to play at last weeks level to beat LH. They are VERY good. Hondo should hold its head high....and root for Celina!!!

LHMom
12-17-2006, 12:15 AM
So why should they root for Celina?

You were rooting for Hondo because they beat you, so if Hondo follows that, they would be rooting for LH.

I guess your true colors come out.

wimbo_pro
12-17-2006, 12:18 AM
LHmom...dont take it so hard!!! I supported Hondo cuz they were from Region 4. That was clear. Now that its the finals and no one is from my region, its open. If thats "true colors" to you, then so be it. I just dont much like LH...about as much as you and your fellow chatters dont much care for Wimberley...thats all!!

Go Celina!

rundoe
12-17-2006, 12:19 AM

Can't wait for the game!

Its at the BIG Staduim in W at 4:00 Saturday with Liberty Hill Home Team.

Liberty Hill rolled over Hondo with ease, dominating both defence and offence. Offficialting was fair and even and the Owls were just out played in all aspects of he game tonight!!!!

Our defence held Hondo on the one yard line for four plays and the offence scored every time we touched the ball except for one fumble and the kneeling at the end of the forth.

Can any one stop the Liberty Hill offence?. Or out score them to win with our defence. I seriously do not think so?

wimbo_pro
12-17-2006, 12:21 AM
Wow...a LH fan calling officiating fair and even...this is new!!!!hahahaha j/k

gobbler grad
12-17-2006, 12:22 AM
opening kickoff opened a few eyes, but LH never got rattled...it was business as usual...Allman had a great game on offense as did Bode...Bode is just down right fast... :thinking: I believe I can count on one hand how many times LH only gained a yard or two...it was always 3, 4, 5 yards or more...if they threw the ball, I missed it...AWESOME...once again, defense did a hell of a job in the red zone...when you can stop a team like Hondo 2 or 3 times, no reason why you can't win...once again, AWESOME...
next week LH gives Celina a run for the money...I just see the PANTHERS taking home the GOLD...
Good Luck next week when you all play in the 3A State ChampionshipGame...:clap: :clap:

sorry I missed the LH people this week, sure wanted to meet 'rundoe'...did get to see P4S, RM, CHS_CG...Also got to meet Tx Challenge and see TexasAlum06 again...

carter08
12-17-2006, 12:22 AM

Wimbo

You have the right to support whoever you want

rundoe
12-17-2006, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by GreenMachine
Congratulations LH :clap: Now take care of Celina and get that state trophy :thumbsup:

Thats the plan. The Band of Brothers will be there ready to play.

rundoe
12-17-2006, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow
just 30 miles away....I'm diggin that! PLEASE don't start it any earlier than 5:00 though! I'd hate to have to call in at work again lol

4:00 saturday is what i hear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rundoe
12-17-2006, 12:31 AM
Thanks we plan on it!!!

Originally posted by LHPfactory
Hondo played with a lot of heart tonight and should be proud of a great season.

LH Offense and Defense dominated on both sides of the ball. After the opening kick off was run back by Hondo, the Panthers took over and never looked back. I didnt sit down all night. I believe the only possessions we did not score on were the fumble and the last where we sat on the ball on the Hondo 5 to run out the clock.

LHPM and Rundoe tell ur boys great job, we knew this band of brothers could go the distance. Like Ive said before, when I watched the Burnet game early this season, I could see that this team had something special about it. At the time there were no real stand outs, just a team. That team has been forged into a champion (This process began long before this season started). It was appearant to me early in the season that these young men could go all the way. Well congradulations, youre going to the big dance, Kick The Door In and TAKE IT!

rundoe
12-17-2006, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by TxStBobcat

Beat the heck out of the ones last week. even calling on both sides. and they let em play

LH Panther Mom
12-17-2006, 12:33 AM
Great game by the Owls tonight. Those boys came to play and never gave up. Great season, guys! :clap:

PANTHERS - What an awesome group of guys you are. We have known all year what you are made of and you continue to prove it to teams across the state on the field. Some teams might have gotten a little shell-shocked when the opening KO was a TD. Not you....you said "okay, now it's our turn". What a great game on both sides of the ball. Congrats, boys! Your hard work has definitely paid off! :clap: :clap:

rundoe
12-17-2006, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1
In Waco at Baylor. I will be there with Orange on. Go Celina! Beat the Pink Panthers! :p

I doubt that Bob, nothing pink about these Panthers

LH Panther Mom
12-17-2006, 12:34 AM
To throw your own words back at you....shut up. :p

LH Panther Mom
12-17-2006, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
sorry I missed the LH people this week, sure wanted to meet 'rundoe'...did get to see P4S, RM, CHS_CG...Also got to meet Tx Challenge and see TexasAlum06 again...
I felt kind of stupid at the end of the game when I found out you were there....and I had been texting you updates all night. :doh: :doh:

rundoe
12-17-2006, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by duckpluck
WOW - good game.
The HONDO fans were awesome. An hour and half before the game they had the stadium on their side full. They filled that side and the end zone bleachers. Even some on the LH side. They were loud to.
If you were gonna rob the bank in Hondo today was the day to do it.

Go Panthers

Hat off to Hondo, Great Year.

BUT, We our played em, and out yelled em!!!! Tonight we showed spirit on the field and in the stands!!!

wimbo_pro
12-17-2006, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
To throw your own words back at you....shut up. :p

HaHaHa!!! Now that hurt!!!

rundoe
12-17-2006, 12:43 AM

It was Liberty Hill that ruled. Hondo played thier best, its just wasn't quite good enough! Liberty Hill dominated em.

Wimbo- Give them what they have coming, they are a GREAT TEAM!!!!!

wimbo_pro
12-17-2006, 12:46 AM
Ummm..Rundoe...I have used the words "a VERY good team" in this thread...and other threads as well. Are they a "GREAT" team? We shall see.

rundoe
12-17-2006, 12:48 AM
LOL@LHmom...of course I dont like LH!!! I thought this was pretty clear!!!

Well. Like them are not, They are going to state and will come home with their well-deserved rings!!!

Now quit slapping em around and making excuses!!!!

I talked to lots of Hondo fans after the game and they had class and admitted we out payed themi n every aspect of the game and wished us luck.

Wouldn't hurt you do give us credit , when its due!!!!

rundoe
12-17-2006, 12:50 AM
OK Boosty...sorry to hear that. As I said earlier, Hondo would have to play at last weeks level to beat LH. They are VERY good. Hondo should hold its head high....and root for Celina!!!
ok, I AM going to say it now shut up!!!

wimbo_pro
12-17-2006, 12:51 AM
Oh good lord Rundoe....you MUST be kidding me!!!! hahahaha

Go Celina!!!!!

rundoe
12-17-2006, 12:52 AM
LHmom...dont take it so hard!!! I supported Hondo cuz they were from Region 4. That was clear. Now that its the finals and no one is from my region, its open. If thats "true colors" to you, then so be it. I just dont much like LH...about as much as you and your fellow chatters dont much care for Wimberley...thats all!!

Go Celina!

You have repeated yourself now wimpo , give it a rest!!

wimbo_pro
12-17-2006, 12:53 AM
Rundoe...wouldnt have to repeat myself if people would read it right the first time!

Go Celina!

rundoe
12-17-2006, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
opening kickoff opened a few eyes, but LH never got rattled...it was business as usual...Allman had a great game on offense as did Bode...Bode is just down right fast... :thinking: I believe I can count on one hand how many times LH only gained a yard or two...it was always 3, 4, 5 yards or more...if they threw the ball, I missed it...AWESOME...once again, defense did a hell of a job in the red zone...when you can stop a team like Hondo 2 or 3 times, no reason why you can't win...once again, AWESOME...
next week LH gives Celina a run for the money...I just see the PANTHERS taking home the GOLD...
Good Luck next week when you all play in the 3A State ChampionshipGame...:clap: :clap:

I got to meet a lot of folks tonight, I hope to meet everyone next week. I got to sigh the shirt!!!!! Yea

maroonpirate04
12-17-2006, 12:55 AM
CONGRATS PANTHERS ON UR VICTORY:clap:

LIKE THEY SAY "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE UNDERDOG":D I KNOW PEOPLE OUT THERE EXPECTED HONDO TO WIN

rundoe
12-17-2006, 12:55 AM

if the calls are made on both teams evenly, i am satisfied.

gobbler grad
12-17-2006, 12:56 AM
I felt kind of stupid at the end of the game when I found out you were there....and I had been texting you updates all night. :doh: :doh:

:thumbsup: that's OK, thanks anyway...:D

rundoe
12-17-2006, 12:57 AM
Wimbo

You have the right to support whoever you want

I agree, but enough is enough. We got your point, now let it go.
You had your year last year, It's our turn.

thatsminty
12-17-2006, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by maroonpirate04
CONGRATS PANTHERS ON UR VICTORY:clap:

LIKE THEY SAY "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE UNDERDOG":D I KNOW PEOPLE OUT THERE EXPECTED HONDO TO WIN

ahh the glory of the underdog title

rundoe
12-17-2006, 01:01 AM
HaHaHa!!! Now that hurt!!!

YOU ASKED FOR IT!!! With your constant slamming of a GREAT TEAM and your constant whining!!

wimbo_pro
12-17-2006, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by rundoe
I agree, but enough is enough. We got your point, now let it go.
You had your year last year, It's our turn.

I am sure Celina has something they'd like to say about that.

wimbo_pro
12-17-2006, 01:02 AM
YOU ASKED FOR IT!!! With your constant sslamming of a GREAT TEAM and your constant whining!!

Slamming?? I havent slammed them at all!!!

wimbo_pro
12-17-2006, 01:03 AM
Slamming?? I havent slammed them at all!!!

Go Celina!!!

rundoe
12-17-2006, 01:04 AM
Ummm..Rundoe...I have used the words "a VERY good team" in this thread...and other threads as well. Are they a "GREAT" team? We shall see.

I refuse to let you ruin my evening and the evening of a lot of other folks wimpo. Talk your trash, all you want. I am not replying anymore.

Panther One
12-17-2006, 01:06 AM
wimbo_pro disappoints me. I was in Waco last year cheering on Wimberley against Gainesville and now he's pulling for Celina. That makes me wish I could turn back time.

wimbo_pro
12-17-2006, 01:06 AM
OK RunDuh....you do that. VERY GOOD teams get to the finals...GREAT teams win it. We shall see.

wimbo_pro
12-17-2006, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Panther One
wimbo_pro disappoints me. I was in Waco last year cheering on Wimberley against Gainesville and now he's pulling for Celina. That makes me wish I could turn back time.

And I appreciate that Panther One. And if we were in the same Region like last year, I would do the same THIS year by supporting LH. We arent.

rundoe
12-17-2006, 08:33 AM
WOW , Bode had 12 carries for 255 yards. That sounds like POTW to me. [/B]

Can we nominate the whole team!!!!!

LHPfactory
12-17-2006, 09:16 AM
Can we nominate the whole team!!!!!

I hear that .

sotxrat
12-17-2006, 11:44 AM
Congrats to LH, I wish you guys the best in the championship game!!!

Great season Hondo!!!!!

LHMom
12-17-2006, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Panther One

Same here, Panther One. LH football players continued to support Wimberley even though they were a strong rivalry. That was not just because we were from the same region. Big deal. It's because LH was showing class and didn't root for the other team just because they wanted to see Wimberley beat.

wimbo_pro
12-17-2006, 12:35 PM
Oh come on LHmom....go read the Wimberely-Hondo thread...even LHPM was rooting for Hondo. Did I think it was a lack of class? Of course not...its more that we have a rivalry between our 2 teams and no love loss at all. Do you consider it a lack of class because she didnt support Wimberley? I bet you dont, but you obviously think it is a lack of class when the table is turned. At least I am being honest about it by telling you why I want to see Celina win.

BTW...I dont know who Wimberley "players" are supporting...I am not a Wimberley player, as you know. I would imagine they are supporting LH in this one, but you'd have to ask them.

pirate4state
12-17-2006, 12:54 PM
WHO YA ROOTIN' FOR??? L-H-H-S!!! WHO YA ROOTIN' FOR??? L-H-H-S!!! WHO YA ROOTIN' FOR??? L-H-H-S!!!

I don't know about ya'll, but I'd just ignore wimpy, besides he'll forget who is playing next week. ;) :p

CONGRATS to the HONDO OWLS!!! On an outstanding season!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: It was great to see your community support your players!! I have pics that I'll post later of your crowd!! :eek: :eek: I thought the LH crowd was loud!! :eek:

CONGRATS TO THE LIBERTY HILL PANTHERS!!! GOING TO STATE!!! What a great feeling for your team & community!!! ENJOY this week and pay no mind to the nay-sayers. The game is played on the field!! :thumbsup: GOOD LUCK PANTHERS >>> GO GET THAT TROPHY!!!

wimbo_pro
12-17-2006, 12:57 PM
LOL@Pirate....do ya gotta yell???

pirate4state
12-17-2006, 01:00 PM
LOL@Pirate....do ya gotta yell???

Heck ya!!! I wanna make sure you hear me!!! :p

wimbo_pro
12-17-2006, 01:01 PM
Oh I heard you alright...and I didnt even have the laptop turned on!!!!

rundoe
12-17-2006, 01:03 PM
Go Pathers

wimbo_pro
12-17-2006, 01:08 PM
Give up on that guy, He's a jerk on here. Was the only Nay-sayer on here last night.

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p250/robert817/Napoleon%20Dynamite/Idiot.gif

Gary

Gee "Gary", you seem a bit pissy already...and its only Sunday!!!It's going to be a long week for you, seeing as how there will be others who dont bow down to your wishes for an easy victory against Celina.

AGREE WITH US OR BE CAST OUT!!!!

I suspect there will be plenty of "jerks" getting under your skin this week...get used to it...or dont log on, RunDuh.

rundoe
12-17-2006, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by sotxrat
Congrats to LH, I wish you guys the best in the championship game!!!

Great season Hondo!!!!!

Thanks Sotxrat,
You're a class act. Hope to meet you in Waco!!
rundoe

rundoe
12-17-2006, 01:11 PM
Gee "Gary", you seem a bit pissy already...and its only Sunday!!!It's going to be a long week for you, seeing as how there will be others who dont bow down to your wishes for an easy victory against Celina.

AGREE WITH US OR BE CAST OUT!!!!

I suspect there will be plenty of "jerks" getting under your skin this week...get used to it...or dont log on, RunDuh.

Was I to talking you, No

wimbo_pro
12-17-2006, 01:13 PM
Was I to talking you, No

Good lord, RunDuh...at least have a backbone. Sheesh.

pirate4state
12-17-2006, 01:14 PM
Thanks Bootsy,
You're a class act. Hope to meet you in Waco!!
rundoe

sotxrat is not boosty. Only I can call boosty booTsy :D

wimbo_pro
12-17-2006, 01:17 PM
Only you would WANT to call him Bootsy.

rundoe
12-17-2006, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
sotxrat is not boosty. Only I can call boosty booTsy :D

is this a rule, interesting, I didn't see it, sorry

went and changed it, lol

mean_green
12-17-2006, 02:51 PM
Congrats to Liberty Hill.

I knew all along that Liberty Hill would be in the State Semi-Finals. After we played them in Cuero I thought to myself, this team is the real deal and they will be the Region III Winner. I honestly expected to Play them in the State Semi-Final game.

Hondo had a great year and a great run at it. They should be very proud! You gotta remember that Liberty Hill lost two games by a combined 8 points, they lost to Wimberley 48-44 and to us (Cuero) 31-27. Liberty Hill lost to two of the best teams in the state of texas. Hondo played a Wimberley team that was without a healthy Buse. Im not sure if he was still suffering from the injury he sustained against Cuero or if he just got injured again against Hondo, Buse not being healthy definetly helped Hondo in the second half.

Once again, Congrats to Liberty Hill, and Congrats to Hondo on great seasons.

Ranger Mom
12-17-2006, 02:57 PM
Who cares who the "haters" want to win?

I know sitting right behind LHPM, were supporters from Greenwood, Sinton, Caldwell and Gilmer. Talked to some other supporters that were there from Burnet and Cuero!!

I will be there next week, once again cheering on the Liberty Hill Panthers!

pirate4state
12-17-2006, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

I know sitting right behind LHPM, were supporters from Greenwood, Sinton, Caldwell and Gilmer. Talked to some other supporters that were there from Burnet and Cuero!!

:clap: YAY US!! :D

GO PANTHERS!!!

bobcat1
12-17-2006, 06:33 PM

Okay I'm hurt now for sure. :(

Ranger Mom
12-17-2006, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Okay I'm hurt now for sure. :(

Sorry...nothing personal!

wimbo_pro
12-17-2006, 09:53 PM
Gee...I wonder if that makes EVERYONE who doesnt support LH a "hater"? This is getting almost comical.

Ranger Mom
12-17-2006, 09:58 PM
Gee...I wonder if that makes EVERYONE who doesnt support LH a "hater"? This is getting almost comical.

That's what I am here for....the laughs!! :D

Why did you automatically assume I was referring to you?:thinking:

carter08
12-17-2006, 10:00 PM
I WAS rooting for LH

But with the behavior of the LH posters
That may change

LH Panther Mom
12-17-2006, 10:01 PM
I WAS rooting for LH

That may change :( :(

carter08
12-17-2006, 10:02 PM
:( :(

Never take Carter seriously

Ranger Mom
12-17-2006, 10:02 PM
I WAS rooting for LH

That may change

Are you gonna post a poll like Casey did??

wimbo_pro
12-17-2006, 10:03 PM
That's what I am here for....the laughs!! :D

Why did you automatically assume I was referring to you?:thinking:

I didnt say anything about "me". Why do you automatically think I was thinking you were thinking me?

LOLOL

Ranger Mom
12-17-2006, 10:06 PM
I didnt say anything about "me". Why do you automatically think I was thinking you were thinking me?

LOLOL

HEY NOW!!!:mad: :mad: Don't start throwing my own logic back in my face, I'm tired and I have a headache!!

Anywho...I was the only one that posted about "haters" on here, so I figured you were referring to my post. AND...since you personally, in the flesh, commented...I figured you were referring to yourself!!

OUCH:doh: That was too much thinking for me just now!

wimbo_pro
12-17-2006, 10:10 PM
huh?

Ranger Mom
12-17-2006, 10:12 PM
huh?

That is exactly what I was thinking too!!:eek: :eek:

thatsminty
12-17-2006, 10:12 PM
i need an adult! i need an adult!!!

*family guy reference*