PDA

View Full Version : State-Bound shirt at SMU Saturday

txkmom
12-15-2006, 10:53 PM
I will have the shirt at the LE-Robinson game Saturday. Any posters going to be there? Have a suggestion where we can meet?

Emerson1
12-15-2006, 11:29 PM
This thing is still going around?

Ranger Mom
12-15-2006, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
This thing is still going around?

It's only missed 2 games....and one of those was my fault!

I was looking for a package in the mail, not realizing there was a pink slip in my mailbox telling me to go to the Post Office and pick it up!

stangGirl2007
12-15-2006, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

I was looking for a package in the mail, not realizing there was a pink slip in my mailbox telling me to go to the Post Office and pick it up!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :doh:

haha this is you ---->:nerd:

:p

SintonFan
12-16-2006, 12:12 AM

I think I was the "other one" who made it miss a game.:doh: I had to attend my real GodFather's funeral that Friday.:(

Ranger Mom
12-16-2006, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by stangGirl2007
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :doh:

haha this is you ---->:nerd:

:p

I have had many a state bound shirt sent to me and I have NEVER had to go pick it up...they have always just put it in my mailbox!!:hand:

stangGirl2007
12-16-2006, 12:23 AM
I have had many a state bound shirt sent to me and I have NEVER had to go pick it up...they have always just put it in my mailbox!!:hand:

Yeah ok.. good excuse!:rolleyes:

txkmom
12-16-2006, 07:48 AM
Ranger Mom and p4s have my cell if anyone comes to the game and needs to reach me to meet. I'm not familiar with the stadium and will find a place to meet at the half. I will be on the visitor's side.

LH Panther Mom
12-16-2006, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by txkmom
Ranger Mom and p4s have my cell if anyone comes to the game and needs to reach me to meet. I'm not familiar with the stadium and will find a place to meet at the half. I will be on the visitor's side.
Wish I could be there in person, but I'm there in spirit. GO LEPS!

pirate4state
12-16-2006, 08:40 AM

Guys - don't leave txkmom hangin!! Just cause we recruited her into the PMS Clan doesn't mean she is as bad as us. :p :p

GOOD LUCK LEPS!!!! BRING IT HOME!!!

CalallenWildcat
12-16-2006, 09:10 AM

If you are still at home...meet under the scoreboard. That's the best place.

The stadium is beautiful. Have fun at SMU. I wish I could go.

jason
12-16-2006, 09:12 AM
there is NO parking there, so either get there 3 hours before the game...or go to a train station and take the train...

seriously....

txkmom
12-16-2006, 09:29 AM
Okay, under the scoreboard at the half - I'll be the one having the nervous breakdown...lol
Go Leopards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

CalallenWildcat
12-16-2006, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by jason
there is NO parking there, so either get there 3 hours before the game...or go to a train station and take the train...

seriously....

Parking is best at Mockingbird Station, the train station across 75 from SMU. Lots of extra parking there even on SMU game days