PDA

View Full Version : I'm Going To The Game!!!!!!!!!

LHMom
12-15-2006, 06:13 PM
Ya-hoo! Yes - I am not going to the Christmas family get-together at my mom's house. I am going to watch LIBERTY HILL PANTHERS kick some butt in the STATE SEMI-FINALS!!!!

AND my mom was even understanding about it! (Prayers are answered!)

GO CATS!!!! PLUCK the OWLS! :D

bobcat1
12-15-2006, 06:17 PM
But when are you gonna make time to come to THE game in Denton????:p ;)

carter08
12-15-2006, 06:20 PM
WHO YOU ROOTIN FOR

L-H-H-S

LHMom
12-15-2006, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
But when are you gonna make time to come to THE game in Denton????:p ;)

Aaah.... we'll see ya' in Waco on the 23rd!!!

thatsminty
12-15-2006, 06:24 PM
aw I wont be attending this game, so that means LH owes me another game after this one... ;)

WildTexan
12-15-2006, 06:48 PM
has the Waco venue already been decided if those 2 teams win?

they often do decide those issues ahead of time, but I was not sure if it had been arranged already.....or if anyone knew what happened if Hondo were to win....

bobcat1
12-15-2006, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by WildTexan

they often do decide those issues ahead of time, but I was not sure if it had been arranged already.....or if anyone knew what happened if Hondo were to win....

I could tell you but I choose not to. :D :p

mwynn05
12-15-2006, 07:10 PM

they often do decide those issues ahead of time, but I was not sure if it had been arranged already.....or if anyone knew what happened if Hondo were to win.... I would say if Hondo won and Celina won it would be the Alamo Dome but its taken and if it were the dome it would have to be on Friday night unless they would let them play it at noon or if the teams wanted to play at noon

Bandera YaYa
12-15-2006, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
I would say if Hondo won and Celina won it would be the Alamo Dome but its taken and if it were the dome it would have to be on Friday night unless they would let them play it at noon or if the teams wanted to play at noon How do you know what's going on at the Dome ????? :thinking:

mwynn05
12-15-2006, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
How do you know what's going on at the Dome ????? :thinking: 5a division 1 and division 2 state championships are at the dome...tryin to call me out...too bad i know what im talking about on this one:)

Bandera YaYa
12-15-2006, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
5a division 1 and division 2 state championships are at the dome...tryin to call me out...too bad i know what im talking about on this one:) Haha...NO.....just was curious!!! :p :p

mwynn05
12-15-2006, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Haha...NO.....just was curious!!! :p :p lol its been on the uil website for abouit 2 months now and i wont get to go bc of family engagements and bc san anotnio is almost 400 miles form where i will be

pirate4state
12-15-2006, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by LHMom
Ya-hoo! Yes - I am not going to the Christmas family get-together at my mom's house. I am going to watch LIBERTY HILL PANTHERS kick some butt in the STATE SEMI-FINALS!!!!

WHO YA ROOTIN' FOR??? L-H-H-S!!!

WildTexan
12-15-2006, 09:24 PM
I could tell you but I choose not to. :D :p

I could tell you that you have a clue as well, but then I'd be lying so I choose not to....no matter...we gotta win this one 1st before it matters, and if gettin info has to come from nimwits I don't need the info that badly......

RMAC
12-15-2006, 09:27 PM
I could tell you that you have a clue as well, but then I'd be lying so I choose not to....no matter...we gotta win this one 1st before it matters, and if gettin info has to come from nimwits I don't need the info that badly......

Yes, because you have SO much room to talk . . .:rolleyes:

bobcat1
12-15-2006, 10:59 PM
That's right! Us Nimwits will just PM it to each other. You can wait until the paper comes out. You know you really are no where near what Celina stands for. Heck I know that and I am NEW! Where's the humility and grace of a champion? Most of the people I know have it that live here. You seem hell bent on giving us a bad reputation. Do you even live in Celina?????????? I am beginning to wonder.:dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd:

BILLYFRED0000
12-16-2006, 09:02 AM
That's right! Us Nimwits will just PM it to each other. You can wait until the paper comes out. You know you really are no where near what Celina stands for. Heck I know that and I am NEW! Where's the humility and grace of a champion? Most of the people I know have it that live here. You seem hell bent on giving us a bad reputation. Do you even live in Celina?????????? I am beginning to wonder.:dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd:

Hey bobcat1, nice to see you in practice yesteday. Hope to see
you at the game. Be easy on Wild boy. It takes all kinds. I have
been on my knees in pennance today. Praying that God will remove the Pride I have and restore the humility I need. Mea Culpa, I repent.:D

bobcat1
12-16-2006, 09:10 AM
I just get hacked off when I see a team given no respect. Vernon obviously got here just like we did. They deserve the same ammount of respect we think we deserve. Win or Lose I will respect Vernon. Congrats to both teams on making it to the semi-finals that no one thought you could at the beginning of the season. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

jason
12-16-2006, 09:21 AM
WHO YA ROOTIN' FOR???

ANYBODY BUT L-H-H-S!!! GO HONDO, CELINA & VERNON

LH Panther Mom
12-16-2006, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by jason
WHO YA ROOTIN' FOR???

:thumbsup: You stay classy.

rundoe
12-16-2006, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by LHMom

WAY TO GO LHMOM!!!!!!!!!
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p250/robert817/Napoleon%20Dynamite/heckyeah.jpg

Bandera YaYa
12-16-2006, 10:52 AM
Good luck to the Panthers....may they play their best!! Good luck to the Owls....may they play their best, also. May the best team win!! :clap: :clap:

gobbler grad
12-16-2006, 11:01 AM
I wonder if Boosty is already at the game...he hasn't posted since yesterday afternoon...believe he's a little nervous or just preparing for the outcome...
could LH become next on Boosty's victim list...:(
I doubt it, but only time will tell...:thinking:

mwynn05
12-16-2006, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:thumbsup: You stay classy. yeah your right jason you know you should be rooting for LH wait im not either what am i talking about

LHMom
12-16-2006, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by jason
WHO YA ROOTIN' FOR???

Thanks for the support, Jason.