PDA

View Full Version : Prayers needed in RC

Gsquared
12-15-2006, 12:27 PM
Sargent William Ellington, a Royse City graduate and 23 year old Marine was on surveilance duty in Iraq, with three other Marines last Sunday night about midnight. Thier Humvee was hit by Iraqi firepower of some sort. The explosion killed three of the Marines. Sargent Ellington was the only survivor, but is burned over 70% of his body with third degree burns. His family is meeting him tonight as he is being flown in from a hospital in Germany. He is being sent to the Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio. While in Germany he has already had two operations and he is in very serious condition. If you kept up with Royse City football any this year, you noticed a young man by the name of Garrett Ellington. Garrett gained nearly 1400 all purpose yards and scored over 20 touchdowns. Garrett and William are brothers. This is one of the greatest families you can imagine. They would do anything for anybody anytime. Please keep William, Larry, Liz and Garrett in your prayers. There is a long road ahead for all of them.

loyalleopard
12-15-2006, 12:38 PM
Prayers from Liberty-Eylau and Texarkana.

pirate4state
12-15-2006, 12:39 PM
Will do!! :thumbsup:

Sftball4Life
12-15-2006, 12:55 PM
Definitely prayers from Liberty-Eylau. Tears come to my eyes when they play our great national anthem before every game we've been blessed to attend. Words could never ever express the gratitude that fills my soul for the men and women who put themselves in harm's way so that we can live a free enough life to argue with each other about who's football team can walk the tallest. It's so completely humbling to me that these families make such sacrifices for people they've never even met.

God Bless the Ellington family. We're so thankful to you and will definitely continue to lift you up into the arms of the most loving Father in the world....

Johnny Utah
12-15-2006, 12:58 PM
Prayers sent.

gobbler grad
12-15-2006, 01:22 PM
prayers go out to all our troops...

CHS_CG
12-15-2006, 01:24 PM
Prayers coming from Caldwell.

BobcatBenny
12-15-2006, 01:27 PM
We appreciate all the soldiers and their families for the sacrifices they make.

They all are on our prayer list, but special prayers here are extended.

Bandera YaYa
12-15-2006, 02:03 PM
God bless him and grant him recovery from his wounds. Bless his family as they will be there to support him and love him. Hoping for a Christmas miracle for Willliam.....

bobcat1
12-15-2006, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Sftball4Life
Definitely prayers from Liberty-Eylau. Tears come to my eyes when they play our great national anthem before every game we've been blessed to attend. Words could never ever express the gratitude that fills my soul for the men and women who put themselves in harm's way so that we can live a free enough life to argue with each other about who's football team can walk the tallest. It's so completely humbling to me that these families make such sacrifices for people they've never even met.

God Bless the Ellington family. We're so thankful to you and will definitely continue to lift you up into the arms of the most loving Father in the world....

I stand in complete agreement Sftball4Life. Prayers added from Celina. God Bless this family and the families of the 3 marines that died for my freedom.

firstcat
12-15-2006, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Sftball4Life

My exact sentiments....all our love and prayers to your family. Thank you for your commitment to us all.