PDA

View Full Version : Houston's Best bloody marys

BTEXDAD
12-15-2006, 11:50 AM
With the holidays almost up on us, here's some businesses that advertise the best bloody marys in Houston to help with your hangovers. Griff's is the only one I've been to and they were great.

Benjy's Restaurant
2424 Dunstan Rd, Houston, TX
Saturday and Sunday brunch features a wasabi-spiked bloody mary with Absolut Peppar.

Griff's Shenanigans Cafe & Bar
3416 Roseland St, Houston, TX
Catch Sunday games here and treat yourself to the build-your-own bloody mary bar.

Farrago
318 Gray St, Houston, TX
Join the party crowd for weekend brunch, 11am-3pm. The bottomless bloodies are spicy enough to make you forget last night.

Ashiana Indian Restaurant
12610 Briar Forest Dr, Houston, TX
Order a vodka shot and build your own bloody, then sample spicy Indian dishes at the Sunday brunch buffet.

Blastoderm55
12-15-2006, 11:52 AM
I'll stick to OJ in the morning. :D

Maybe with just a bit of vodka. :cool:

44INAROW
12-15-2006, 11:59 AM
I prefer Bloody Mary's - with olives - NO LIME and with lots of hot sauce :)

BTEXDAD
12-15-2006, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
I'll stick to OJ in the morning. :D

Maybe with just a bit of vodka. :cool:

Bloody Marys are definitely an acquired taste, blast. The first couple I tried years ago, I could only handle a swallow or two.

Blastoderm55
12-15-2006, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by BTEXDAD
Bloody Marys are definitely an acquired taste, blast. The first couple I tried years ago, I could only handle a swallow or two.

Just not something I've been able to stomach...yet. :D All in good time, all in good time.

44INAROW
12-15-2006, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by BTEXDAD

Kinda like Tequila (aka Takillya)- after the 1st 4 swigs, the taste isn't too bad :D :D :D