PDA

View Full Version : Did NOT get kidnapped

injuredinmelee
12-14-2006, 04:30 PM
Made it back from Mexico without incident. What a hunting trip. IF any of you have been to the Pecos River in Seminole Canyon where it meets the Rio Grande you know how gorgeous it is. The water is pristine and the sheer cliffs are amazing as we trolled down the river to the Ranch on the Mexican side.

Snyder_TigerFan
12-14-2006, 04:34 PM
Sweet....did you shoot anything?

sweetwater07
12-14-2006, 04:34 PM
the guy that owns Sweetwater Steel in Sweetwater was kidnapped in Mexico like 3 weeks ago and made it back safely......was taken captive by several armed men by my understanding....screw mexico....come hunting on the DP...(support sweetwater07)
www.dosplumasranch.com

luvhoops34
12-14-2006, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Made it back from Mexico without incident. What a hunting trip. IF any of you have been to the Pecos River in Seminole Canyon where it meets the Rio Grande you know how gorgeous it is. The water is pristine and the sheer cliffs are amazing as we trolled down the river to the Ranch on the Mexican side.

If you have to get there by boat, I doubt you have to worry about being kidnapped!

rundoe
12-14-2006, 05:08 PM
I go to Mexico about one a month, haven't been kidnapped yet.

injuredinmelee
12-14-2006, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
the guy that owns Sweetwater Steel in Sweetwater was kidnapped in Mexico like 3 weeks ago and made it back safely......was taken captive by several armed men by my understanding....screw mexico....come hunting on the DP...(support sweetwater07)
www.dosplumasranch.com

Gratis?