PDA

View Full Version : Thursday Humor (from Kidd Kraddick)

Adidas410s
12-14-2006, 02:05 PM
http://kiddlive.com/mp3Player/index.html

go here and listen to the "Kidd 2.0" dated 12/14/06. I usually don't find this bit that funny...but man it sure cracked me up this morning. It gets pretty funny about halfway through it. Sure wish I had more tint on the windows this morning as I bet I was laughed at today on the roads...

ILS1
12-14-2006, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
http://kiddlive.com/mp3Player/index.html

go here and listen to the "Kidd 2.0" dated 12/14/06. I usually don't find this bit that funny...but man it sure cracked me up this morning. It gets pretty funny about halfway through it. Sure wish I had more tint on the windows this morning as I bet I was laughed at today on the roads...

I remember Kidd when he was a DJ @ KEGL 98.1 in Dallas. I was in the military @ Carswell AFB in Ft. Worth at the time. He was the afternoon guy and then moved up to the morning show. When he started he was only like 19 and that was some 20 years ago. He's still young. He used to do this bit called "Burn Your Buns". That used to be hilarious. He's one of the good guys. Thank goodness his radio show has been in syndication here in Austin for the past 2 years. Listen to him every morning at work!!!

:D :D

BreckTxLonghorn
12-14-2006, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
I remember Kidd when he was a DJ @ KEGL 98.1 in Dallas. I was in the military @ Carswell AFB in Ft. Worth at the time. He was the afternoon guy and then moved up to the morning show. When he started he was only like 19 and that was some 20 years ago. He's still young. He used to do this bit called "Burn Your Buns". That used to be hilarious. He's one of the good guys. Thank goodness his radio show has been in syndication here in Austin for the past 2 years. Listen to him every morning at work!!!

:D :D

I personally am not a Kidd Kraddick fan. Nothing against him or his show (that one girl on there has a hot voice), but I just don't like non-local radio. Syndication kills me because the DJs dont talk about the town, and I like the local-ism of it all. That's why I support Bobby Bones in the morning.:)