PDA

View Full Version : 2nd pastor resigns over gay sex scandal

Blastoderm55
12-13-2006, 12:16 PM
"we continue to support and love Paul" (http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/1110AP_Pastor_Gay_Sex.html)

Maybe it wouldn't be as big a deal if the same people would support and love those who choose this path outside of their congregation. :rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
12-13-2006, 12:26 PM
LOL!! When I saw this...I read it as..."2nd poster resigns over gay sex scandel!"

I was trying to figure out who the first one was!!:D

kaorder1999
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
LOL!! When I saw this...I read it as..."2nd poster resigns over gay sex scandel!

that is funny!

Old Tiger
LOL!! When I saw this...I read it as..."2nd poster resigns over gay sex scandel!"

I was trying to figure out who the first one was!!:D lol...that would be LHPM hahahahahaha

Ranger Mom
12-13-2006, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
lol...that would be LHPM hahahahahaha

You are skating on thin ice today!!:rolleyes:

Old Tiger
12-13-2006, 12:40 PM
You are skating on thin ice today!!:rolleyes: that's not even a big deal

pirate4state
12-13-2006, 12:40 PM

ROFL!!! OMG ME TOO!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who did a double take!!!! ROFL!!!!

LH Panther Mom
12-13-2006, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
that's not even a big deal
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :hand:

Old Tiger
12-13-2006, 12:45 PM
We all know LHPM is the class of 3adownlow:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Macarthur
12-13-2006, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
"we continue to support and love Paul" (http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/1110AP_Pastor_Gay_Sex.html)

Maybe it wouldn't be as big a deal if the same people would support and love those who choose this path outside of their congregation. :rolleyes:

Blast, you are dead on!

These same folks will be the one's Amen'ing right along with the next pastor that passes judgement on other's that don't share thier values.

SWMustang
12-13-2006, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Macarthur
Blast, you are dead on!

These same folks will be the one's Amen'ing right along with the next pastor that passes judgement on other's that don't share thier values.

whoa there. The bible doesn't support homosexuality so if you're a pastor you can't support it either. At least they're being consistent - minus the preacher's who are actually gay.

I find it much more detestable when protestant religions ordain gay clergy. Now that's hypocrisy...

Macarthur
12-13-2006, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang
whoa there. The bible doesn't support homosexuality so if you're a pastor you can't support it either. At least they're being consistent - minus the preacher's who are actually gay.

I find it much more detestable when protestant religions ordain gay clergy. Now that's hypocrisy...

Well, I don't want to hyjack the thread, but ...

I don't want to go there. ;)