PDA

View Full Version : Dear Hondo, this is a little something from me and everyone else...

thatsminty
12-13-2006, 01:55 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/ILovePinetown/7.jpg

:inlove: meh

lhpantherdad
12-13-2006, 02:03 AM
LOL :D

Boosty_Hondo
12-13-2006, 02:06 AM
...meany

thatsminty
12-13-2006, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by Boosty_Hondo
...meany

....SIKE

thatsminty
12-13-2006, 03:04 PM
ttt!!

CHS_CG
12-13-2006, 03:52 PM
WHO YOU ROOTIN FOR??

L-H-H-S!!!!!

:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

Maroon87
12-13-2006, 03:55 PM
Region IV has your back, Hondo...:cool:

carter08
12-13-2006, 03:56 PM
Liberty Hill 400
Hondo 3

maroonpirate04
12-13-2006, 04:05 PM
That's funny :) :D

Bandera YaYa
12-13-2006, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Boosty_Hondo
...meany ..let them keep talking it up.....remember what happened when the Wimberley posters did the same..... :D :kiss:GO HONDO GO!!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :clap:

thatsminty
12-13-2006, 08:07 PM
no...I know what you're feelin'

back in 2005 people doubted the Hippos when they were playing Cuero...and a field goal later they were the ones showing up in Dallas for the state game.

although they didnt win, they also didnt lose by much

:(

bandera7
12-13-2006, 08:09 PM
some of the liberty hill fans are getting a little ahead of themselves...Wimberley felt the same way, and then they turned their equipment in. Good luck Hondo, prove everybody wrong yet again.

IHStangFan
12-13-2006, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Region IV has your back, Hondo...:cool: WERD!

Bandera YaYa
12-13-2006, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by thatsminty
no...I know what you're feelin'

back in 2005 people doubted the Hippos when they were playing Cuero...and a field goal later they were the ones showing up in Dallas for the state game.

although they didnt win, they also didnt lose by much

:( you talking to me? :confused:

wimbo_pro
12-13-2006, 08:12 PM
BanderaYaYa...I seriously doubt us Wimberley posters had anything to do with the outcome of the game...if we posters DID have that power over our teams performance, then Bandera wouldnt have been so horrible this season and last, wouldnt you think? How deep did they go anyway?

With that said, I support Hondo in this one. Not because I think they will whoop LH (which they very well might), but only because we are from the same region. Go Hondo!!!!

Ranger Mom
12-13-2006, 08:16 PM
Well actually..on THIS thread..there was exactly ONE Liberty Hill poster....and his post said .."LOL"!

If there is any "talking up"....it's mainly fans that AREN'T from LH that are rooting for them!!

That being said.............GO PANTHERS!!!!!!

carter08
12-13-2006, 08:17 PM
Liberty Hill

Drive to freedom you Wild Western Windblown Band of weary travelers

Go Panthers

Bandera YaYa
12-13-2006, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
BanderaYaYa...I seriously doubt us Wimberley posters had anything to do with the outcome of the game...if we posters DID have that power over our teams performance, then Bandera wouldnt have been so horrible this season and last, wouldnt you think? How deep did they go anyway?

With that said, I support Hondo in this one. Not because I think they will whoop LH (which they very well might), but only because we are from the same region. Go Hondo!!!! Why do you always have to be so mean spirited? I was just making the point not to count your chicks before they are hatched.....that's all. Yeah, I seriously think you totally made your team lose because of your big mouth.....riiiiiight.....you need to grow up. Once again you have showed your true colors...... :hand: :doh: :doh:

thatsminty
12-13-2006, 08:20 PM
no i wasnt talking to you...i was thinking out loud

im not a fan of either teams playing :(

Bandera YaYa
12-13-2006, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Well actually..on THIS thread..there was exactly ONE Liberty Hill poster....and his post said .."LOL"!

If there is any "talking up"....it's mainly fans that AREN'T from LH that are rooting for them!!

That being said.............GO PANTHERS!!!!!! I was just talking about it in general, from whomever. Besides, it was meant as a "ribbing". I have nothing against LH.....their posters are great. I just understand Hondo's underdog status here.....that being said..........GO HONDO GO!!!!!

Bandera YaYa
12-13-2006, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by thatsminty
no i wasnt talking to you...i was thinking out loud

im not a fan of either teams playing :( I'm a fan of both....I respect both programs. I have just chosen to keep cheering on my good neighbor to the South.....that's my decision and I"m sticking to it!! . :p

carter08
12-13-2006, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
I'm a fan of both....I respect both programs. I have just chosen to keep cheering on my good neighbor to the South.....that's my decision and I"m sticking to it!! . :p

I'll never comprehend why there's a system
That's misleading and untrue
A system that's misleading and untrue

LHPfactory
12-14-2006, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro

With that said, I support Hondo in this one. Not because I think they will whoop LH (which they very well might), but only because we are from the same region. Go Hondo!!!!

Region Smegion, Youre just hatin on LH Wimbo..........
:)

LH coaches/kids know they are in for a tough game Bandera, and I think we may be the under dog. Hondo is 14-0, and were ranked just above LH in the last week of regular season. That being said I hope Hondo gets the and 1 this week to go with that 14 (ie........14-1)........... Yeah I believe the Owls go 14-1, great season though....:clap:

pirate4state
12-14-2006, 09:59 AM
I'll be happy either way, I think. :)

I just want to see a GOOD football game!!! :clap: No injuries!!

and of course, meet some new downlow posters!! :)

See you in San Antonio!!!

WHO YA' ROOTIN' FOR??? L-H-H-S!!! WHO YA' ROOTIN' FOR?? L-H-H-S!!!

:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

GOOD LUCK HONDO OWLS!!!