PDA

View Full Version : What would WildTexan do if....

kaorder1999
12-12-2006, 10:03 PM
he met me or any other poster face to face that he's "talked tough" to for either picking against Celina or not worshiping his opinions....

bobcat1
12-12-2006, 10:17 PM
He would laugh and hope you laughed too I think.

Ranger Mom
12-12-2006, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
He would laugh and hope you laughed too I think.

There you go being silly again....that isn't even one of the options!!! :rolleyes:

WildTexan
12-12-2006, 10:29 PM
if a message board pisses you off you are too weak brained to be honored with my time....

grow up for once....I know it is new for you but give it a try....I could care less if you like my opinions, cause I like em and that is all that matters.....if you think it is important to force others to have your opinions, then you are less of a man than even I would take you for....

and next week we will still be in so you will get to be blessed with my opinions for another week, then when roundball is all there is I'll be gone since we suck at that......

but come next year after our recruiting season is over.....I'LL BE BACK

Ranger Mom
12-12-2006, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by WildTexan
if a message board pisses you off you are too weak brained to be honored with my time....

grow up for once....I know it is new for you but give it a try....I could care less if you like my opinions, cause I like em and that is all that matters.....if you think it is important to force others to have your opinions, then you are less of a man than even I would take you for....

and next week we will still be in so you will get to be blessed with my opinions for another week, then when roundball is all there is I'll be gone since we suck at that......

I disagree.....if you are still in it next week....then you will be hooked!! You will try to leave...they always do!! But it just don't work that way. It's like a sickness, there is no cure!!

I think we need to start a 3adownlow annonymous in each Region!!:(

kaorder1999
12-12-2006, 10:35 PM
Find anywhere where I've gotten mad? I've already told you that nobody on a message board can make me mad. I thought it was you that said people had the right to their opinions on a message board and anyone who argues opinions are...what did you call them..." idiots"?

I'm just trying to have fun here....like you right....?

in your words... "watch out"

Rabbit'93
12-12-2006, 11:15 PM
WT I know KA and believe you me...you want him on your side not against you.....:D

luvhoops34
12-12-2006, 11:18 PM
I just loved all the choices! So hard to pick just one!:D

dogdad
12-12-2006, 11:52 PM
ignore him
it won't make him go away, but it makes him write fewer posts

WildTexan
12-13-2006, 01:32 AM
yep he posts less when his team is whippin RC 2 years in a row....and then has to pay up on the game bet when the welcher don't come thru.....

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-13-2006, 05:50 AM
Can't we all just get along?

I mean its not like he's from Snyder or anything.

DaHop72
12-13-2006, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud

I mean its not like he's from Snyder or anything. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

tigerbyheart
12-13-2006, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud

I mean its not like he's from Snyder or anything. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

kaorder1999
12-13-2006, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93
WT I know KA and believe you me...you want him on your side not against you.....:D

im a big softie....;)

Ranger Mom
12-13-2006, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
im a big softie....;)

Yup....kinda like a teddy bear!!:p

Rabbit'93
12-13-2006, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Yup....kinda like a teddy bear!!:p
Maybe a grizzly.

Adidas410s
12-13-2006, 11:25 AM
I'm not sure that it would be possible for him to pull your hair out...

Maroon87
12-13-2006, 11:46 AM
Good to see that Wild Texan's gentle manner wasn't just confined to the Pig.:nerd:

kaorder1999
12-13-2006, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I'm not sure that it would be possible for him to pull your hair out...

good point...

GWOOD
12-13-2006, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Good to see that Wild Texan's gentle manner wasn't just confined to the Pig.:nerd:

Wild Texas, Dominique Frank...

Are there any sane posters from the pig that moved over here?

Maroon87
12-13-2006, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by GWOOD

LOL yeah there are a few, but you have to remember the "Pig" hadn't been properly moderated for a couple of years at least. Some folks took full advantage of that and got used to posting whatever they wanted. I guess that's hard to change when you've done it that way so long.

luvhoops34
12-13-2006, 12:10 PM

Don't blame Dominique Frank on the pig! I don't know where he came from!

Ranger Mom
12-13-2006, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
Don't blame Dominique Frank on the pig! I don't know where he came from!

I know him from TexasHSFootball.

LOL yeah there are a few, but you have to remember the "Pig" hadn't been properly moderated for a couple of years at least. Some folks took full advantage of that and got used to posting whatever they wanted. I guess that's hard to change when you've done it that way so long.

That's a pretty pitiful excuse!!:rolleyes:

Maroon87
12-13-2006, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
That's a pretty pitiful excuse!!:rolleyes:

What can I say...it is what it is.;)

kaorder1999
12-13-2006, 09:49 PM
Good to see that Wild Texan's gentle manner wasn't just confined to the Pig.:nerd: ;)

dogdad
12-13-2006, 10:45 PM

nope
but gsquared has only a couple of phobias
and dogdad has alzheimers

who has alzheimers?
I can't remember
what was the question?
what question?

RMAC
12-13-2006, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by WildTexan

Now that has to be THE overstatement of the year; "Honored with my time. . ." Yep, that totally made getting up today worth it. How do you sleep when you use the word honored in reference to yourself?

GWOOD
12-13-2006, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by dogdad
nope
but gsquared has only a couple of phobias
and dogdad has alzheimers

who has alzheimers?
I can't remember
what was the question?
what question?

classic:)

kaorder1999