PDA

View Full Version : I'm Finished With Finals

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-12-2006, 10:38 AM
Just got out of taking my last final, a 6 page handwritten essay over FDR's New Deal and LBJ's Great Society and War on Poverty, along with multiple choice questions, all in a one hour and fifteen minute timespan. Just wanted to let you all know how happy I am that i have no more finals and I am finished. :smoker:

Old Tiger
12-12-2006, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Just got out of taking my last final, a 6 page handwritten essay over FDR's New Deal and LBJ's Great Society and War on Poverty, along with multiple choice questions, all in a one hour and fifteen minute timespan. Just wanted to let you all know how happy I am that i have no more finals and I am finished. :smoker: bring some goods from CS and we'll celebrate

halfnhalf
12-12-2006, 10:41 AM
Know how you feel, finals suck.

RMAC
12-12-2006, 10:42 AM
About to go take Trig and then the History of World Architecture, then I'm done.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-12-2006, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by RMAC
About to go take Trig and then the History of World Architecture, then I'm done.

Good luck Ross.

pirate4state
12-12-2006, 10:47 AM
Just got out of taking my last final, a 6 page handwritten essay over FDR's New Deal and LBJ's Great Society and War on Poverty, along with multiple choice questions, all in a one hour and fifteen minute timespan. Just wanted to let you all know how happy I am that i have no more finals and I am finished. :smoker:

:clap: :clap: YAY!!! Hope you did well!! :thumbsup: Enjoy your time off!! :)

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-12-2006, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:clap: :clap: YAY!!! Hope you did well!! :thumbsup: Enjoy your time off!! :)
I must say that my hands hurt and are tired a little. I think a nap would rejuvinate them.....Speaking of naps....

BTEXDAD
12-12-2006, 11:49 AM

Glad you're actually learning some history about some solid, although Democratic, presidents. I thought you were getting all your left wing ideas from CNN.
Seriously, congratulations, and good luck in future, BBDE.

bulldogman06
12-12-2006, 01:24 PM
Boo you, I just got done with one and have two more later, one at 1, and one at 330, psyc and math.

eagles_victory
12-12-2006, 02:25 PM
dang i wish i was finished i have one today one tommorow and then one on thursday at 8 and then im finally done

football4life
12-12-2006, 02:25 PM
i just finished as well, 3 of the easiest tests i've ever taken honestly. none of them took me over 20 minutes. love that multiple choice!:clap:

un b weavable
12-12-2006, 03:10 PM

Im jealous, i still have 2 more tomorrow. :(

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-12-2006, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by BTEXDAD
Glad you're actually learning some history about some solid, although Democratic, presidents. I thought you were getting all your left wing ideas from CNN.
Seriously, congratulations, and good luck in future, BBDE.

I actually take time to research the facts, and not watch CNN or Fox News, or listen to the radio or read the opinions of the people who write articles in newspapers. I have my own beliefs, not the ones that are force-fed to the majority of Americans today.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-12-2006, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by un b weavable
Im jealous, i still have 2 more tomorrow. :(

Good luck man, I know how hard those A&M finals are...*sigh*

un b weavable
12-12-2006, 03:30 PM
Good luck man, I know how hard those A&M finals are...*sigh*

Thanks, i'll need it for physics and math. My brain is going to be tired.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-12-2006, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by un b weavable
Thanks, i'll need it for physics and math. My brain is going to be tired. I had mine in those earlier in the week.....Take a big bottle of KY with you in preparation...

thatsminty
12-12-2006, 03:41 PM
aye looky me my name is BBDE and i sign off of aim without saying hi

un b weavable
12-12-2006, 03:42 PM
I had mine in those earlier in the week.....Take a big bottle of KY with you in preparation...

:thumbsup: Thanks for the advice, lol. Im not in danger of failing either class. I should probably pull at least a B, maybe an A, in both classes so im not too worried.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-12-2006, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by thatsminty
aye looky me my name is BBDE and i sign off of aim without saying hi

I was actually updating it AIM, so you can eat it.

99IHSMustang
12-12-2006, 03:45 PM
I have my Accounting I tomorrow and then my Intro to java programming on Thurs. I hate finals :mad:

I am so going to enjoy my Christmas break. I have had my PS3 since it first launched and I have only gotten to play it for about 2 hours.... :(

School is priority so I can't really complain that much.

thatsminty
12-12-2006, 03:49 PM
I was actually updating it AIM, so you can eat it.

:(