PDA

View Full Version : Hallettsville vs. Cuero

Gobbla2001
10-21-2002, 12:05 PM
I origionally put Luling in the post for Cuero's next game, sorry about that, got a little sidetracked... Luling is Cuero's week 10 game!

Hallettsville can put up some points if given the chance... Their defense lacks depth and strength, but who knows, the last time these two teams played it was an OT win by Cuero, they might want a little 'revenge'!

<small>[ October 21, 2002, 12:30 PM: Message edited by: Gobbla2001 ]</small>

Pudlugger
10-21-2002, 05:14 PM
If Cuero continues playing like champions then they will win the next three games to enter play-offs 6-4 and 5-0 as Champions. :cool:

Gobbla2001
10-21-2002, 05:20 PM
Dammit, Pudlugger, I cannot get my picture up in my signature and it's pissing me off, who is your host for the site you're getting your picture link for? I made a cheepy one with angelfire.com and I view my image source page and it has my image on it, but I stick the link on my signature and a picture saying 'image hosted by angelfire' or something to the sort pops up, I've NEVER seen this problem!

Gobbla2001
10-21-2002, 05:29 PM
http://www.angelfire.com/tx5/dlztx/c3.jpg

Pudlugger
10-21-2002, 06:58 PM
Gobbla2001:
Dammit, Pudlugger, I cannot get my picture up in my signature and it's pissing me off, who is your host for the site you're getting your picture link for? I made a cheepy one with angelfire.com and I view my image source page and it has my image on it, but I stick the link on my signature and a picture saying 'image hosted by angelfire' or something to the sort pops up, I've NEVER seen this problem!Sorry to hear you are having problems getting it up! :D
This is what I did: find a picture on the net; right click on it; click on 'properties'; copy the URL for the image; paste the URL into the signiture on your profile. That's it.

Gobbla2001
10-21-2002, 07:04 PM
It's popping up now... The image was made for me, so I found a free web hosting site to put it on and, well, obviously they don't work in situations like that, so I got a friend of mine to host it on his website for me... Thanks anyways!