thatsminty
12-12-2006, 01:51 AM
"I dont know you, I dont like you and as of now I'm all over you"

encino man

Tweeder215
12-12-2006, 01:53 AM
"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."
-Gone with the Wind

Gotta be my favorite because he had been taking crap from her for like 6 hours and I was tired of it.

thatsminty
12-12-2006, 01:54 AM
I've never seen that movie.

another good one, "You were born to wear that jacket"--Rudy

Old Tiger
12-12-2006, 01:55 AM
look in my sig :)

Tweeder215
12-12-2006, 01:56 AM
"I would have asked for your number ... and i wouldnt have been able to wait 24 hours before calling you and saying ..... hey how about some coffee, drinks, you know dinner or a movie? .................................................. ..........
........................ for as long as we both shall live."

-You've got Mail

You really don't want to get me started, I could go all night!

thatsminty
12-12-2006, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by Tiger WR

I did and it made me cry...remembering how great texas was last year...

then that reminds me of the hippos

2005 football was so good. what happened. *le tear

thatsminty
12-12-2006, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by Tweeder215
"I would have asked for your number ... and i wouldnt have been able to wait 24 hours before calling you and saying ..... hey how about some coffee, drinks, you know dinner or a movie? .................................................. ..........
........................ for as long as we both shall live."

-You've got Mail

You really don't want to get me started, I could go all night!

I like that.

"at least my mom didnt give birth to me while on LSD"--Detroit Rock City

Tweeder215
12-12-2006, 02:00 AM
"Damn it, Woodrow, It ain't dying I'm talking about...It's livin"

-Best movie ever (Lonesome Dove)

GreenGobbla
12-12-2006, 02:02 AM
"you sold a dead bird to a blind kid"-harry
"harry, i took care of it"-lloyd

"its where you look left, and they fall right...that's the kansas city shuffle"- mr. goodkat

thatsminty
12-12-2006, 02:04 AM
nah c'mon man best livin' quote is this...

Man, it's the same bull**** they tried to pull in my day. If it ain't that piece of paper, there's some other choice they're gonna try and make for you. You gotta do what Randall Pink Floyd wants to do man. Let me tell you this, the older you do get the more rules they're gonna try to get you to follow. You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N.

dazed and confused

Old Tiger
12-12-2006, 02:05 AM
- The Wolf: That's thirty minutes away. I'll be there in ten.

piratebg
12-12-2006, 02:06 AM
Son, one time I had full confidence in a fart. Sh** all over myself.

Robert Englund
2001 Maniacs

thatsminty
12-12-2006, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
Son, one time I had full confidence in a fart. Sh** all over myself.

Robert Englund
2001 Maniacs

Robert England's a genius. I love him.

DU_stud04
12-12-2006, 02:19 AM
mickey: Ah come here Rock. My God, you're ready ain't ya? That Apollo won't know what hit him. You're gonna roll over him like a bulldozer, an Italian bulldozer. You know kid, I know how you feel about this fight that's comin' up. 'Cause I was young once, too. And I'll tell you somethin'. Well, if you wasn't here I probably wouldn't be alive today. The fact that you're here and doin' as well as you're doin' gives me-what do you call it-motivization? Huh? To stay alive, 'cause I think that people die sometimes when they don't wanna live no more.

And nature is smarter than people think. Little by little we lose our friends, we lose everything. We keep losin' and losin' till we say you know, 'Oh what the hell am I livin' around here for? I got not reason to go on.' But with you kid, boy, I got a reason to go on. And I'm gonna stay alive and I will watch you make good...

and I'll never leave you until that happens. 'Cause when I leave you you'll not only know how to fight, you'll be able to take care of yourself outside the ring too, is that okay?

Okay. Now I got a little gift for you.

See that? This is the favorite thing that I have on this Earth. And Rocky Marciano give me that. You know what it was? His cufflink. Huh? And now I'm givin' it to you and it, it's gotta be like a, like an angel on your shoulder see? If you ever get hurt and you feel that you're goin' down this little angel is gonna whisper in your ear. It's gonna say, 'Get up you son of a b**** 'cause Mickey loves you'. Okay?

rocky: what he do with the other cufflink?

micky: i dont know, he must have given it to some bum.

very touchy speech/quote...... it gets me everytime.:bigcry: :D

thatsminty
12-12-2006, 02:22 AM
GOONIES NEVER SAY DIE!

pirate4state
12-12-2006, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by thatsminty
nah c'mon man best livin' quote is this...

Man, it's the same bull**** they tried to pull in my day. If it ain't that piece of paper, there's some other choice they're gonna try and make for you. You gotta do what Randall Pink Floyd wants to do man. Let me tell you this, the older you do get the more rules they're gonna try to get you to follow. You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N.

dazed and confused

:inlove: :inlove: Randall Pink Floyd wants to do!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I used to have a sig with this quote in it....:thinking: :thinking:

thatsminty
12-12-2006, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:inlove: :inlove: Randall Pink Floyd wants to do!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I used to have a sig with this quote in it....:thinking: :thinking:

I once saw matt at a stop light when i was in HS
we mocked the wooderson line to him, *sigh* HS

coach
12-12-2006, 02:50 AM
"That John Denver is full of shi*." Harry in Dumb and Dumber when they took the wrong turn and they were in nebraska and not in the rockies....lol and i also like the rudy one previously posted and........"Im not looking for the best players im looking for the right ones" coach brooks in mracle

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-12-2006, 03:12 AM

I like the other wooderson quote:

"That's the thing I like about those high school girls, I keep getting older and they stay the same age." lol

Fight Club has some good ones

"It's only after you lost everything that you are free to do anything."

Braveheart

"Every man dies but not every man truely lives."

SWMustang
12-12-2006, 10:02 AM
No one's every really gonna be free until nerd persecution ends..

Revenge of the Nerds

bobcat1
12-12-2006, 10:59 AM
Doc Holiday at the Big Oak says I'll be your Huckleberry. Johnny says This fight is not with you. Doc says I beg to differ, we started a game we didn't get to finish. Why Johnny Ringo, you look like someone just walked across your grave. Johnny says alright lunger let's do it. Doc says Say when, then Why Johnny You weren't no daisy, you weren't no daisy at all. Poor mis-guided soul. He was just too high strung.:D That's pretty close if not exact......:D

Phil C
12-12-2006, 11:01 AM
"What we got heah is failure to communicate."

Strother Martin in Cool Hand Luke.

pirate4state
12-12-2006, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Doc Holiday at the Big Oak says I'll be your Huckleberry. Johnny says This fight is not with you. Doc says I beg to differ, we started a game we didn't get to finish. Why Johnny Ringo, you look like someone just walked across your grave. Johnny says alright lunger let's do it. Doc says Say when, then Why Johnny You weren't no daisy, you weren't no daisy at all. Poor mis-guided soul. He was just too high strung.:D That's pretty close if not exact......:D

:clap: Nice one!! I think I'm gonna start having to use "poor misguided soul...he was just too high strung" for some folks around here :devil:

Butkus
12-12-2006, 11:03 AM
"Stupid is as stupid does"

Forrest Gump:D

halfnhalf
12-12-2006, 11:07 AM
Awww man i just shot marvin in the face. - Pulp Fiction - Vincent Vega

GreenMonster
12-12-2006, 11:15 AM
"Lt. Dan, you got new legs."

pirate4state
12-12-2006, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by halfnhalf
Awww man i just shot marvin in the face. - Pulp Fiction - Vincent Vega

:clap: So, many great lines from this movie!!!

One of my favorites is not downlow appropriate :D

GreenMonster
12-12-2006, 11:20 AM
:clap: So, many great lines from this movie!!!

One of my favorites is not downlow appropriate :D

"tell that ***** to be cool!

"Be cool Hunny Bunny"

pirate4state
12-12-2006, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster

"Be cool Hunny Bunny"

ROFL! No, not that one!!

It's the Wolf's best line!!! :devil:

Blastoderm55
12-12-2006, 11:35 AM
"That guy's being awfully forward with that donkey." - Jay

"Since God created man, and man created the Transformers, the Transformers are like a gift from God, Randal!" - Elias

"No sir. They are not a gift from God. They are an unholy curse from the beast we call the Desolate One." - Randall

Randal Graves: All right look, there's only one return, okay, and it ain't "of the King," it's "of the Jedi."
Hobbit Lover: Oh, Star Wars geek.
Randal Graves: Oh, i'm the geek? Look at you two whipping out your preciouses.
Elias: You'll have to excuse him, he's not "down" with the trilogy.
Randal Graves: Oh, what the **** happened to this world. There's only one trilogy you ****ing morons.
Hobbit Lover: You know what, maybe we should start calling your friend Padme, 'cause he loves Manakin Skywalker so much, right?
[in robot voice]
Hobbit Lover: Danger danger, my name is Anakin. My ****** acting is ruining saga.
Elias: [chucking] Yeah, you're crazy Jar-Jar.
Randal Graves: Oh, I'm crazy? Those ******' hobbit movies were boring as hell. All it was, was a bunch of people walking, three movies of people walking to a ****ing volcano.

Husband: Baby, watch your language.
Wife: Ain't nobody from my church here.

Randal Graves: One semester we took criminology for God's sake! Criminology! Who the **** are we studying to be, Batman?

Randal Graves: You gotta be as blind as Anne Frank not to see that.

pirate4state
12-12-2006, 11:38 AM
Blast - :weeping: :weeping: I STILL haven't seen Clerks II - :o Oh, the shame!! :o :o

Old Tiger
12-12-2006, 11:39 AM
[after slicing one of the Black Knight's arms off]
King Arthur: Now stand aside, worthy adversary.
Black Knight: 'Tis but a scratch.
King Arthur: A scratch? Your arm's off.
Black Knight: No it isn't.
King Arthur: What's that, then?
Black Knight: [after a pause] I've had worse.
King Arthur: You liar.
Black Knight: Come on ya pansy

King Arthur: [after Arthur's cut off both of the Black Knight's arms] Look, you stupid Bastard. You've got no arms left.
Black Knight: Yes I have.
King Arthur: *Look*!
Black Knight: It's just a flesh wound.

[the Black Knight continues to threaten Arthur despite getting both his arms and one of his legs cut off]
Black Knight: Right, I'll do you for that!
King Arthur: You'll what?
Black Knight: Come here!
King Arthur: What are you gonna do, bleed on me?
Black Knight: I'm invincible!
King Arthur: ...You're a loony.

[King Arthur has just cut the Black Knight's last leg off]
Black Knight: Okay, we'll call it a draw.
King Arthur: [Preparing to leave] Come, Patsy.
[King Arthur and Patsy ride off]
Black Knight: [calling after King Arthur] Oh! Had enough, eh? Come back and take what's coming to you, you yellow bastards! Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!

Darren
12-12-2006, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Tiger WR

Or my favorite from that Movie is ..... Whats the matter Colonel Sanders..?... Chicken?

bobcat1
12-12-2006, 11:41 AM
:clap: Nice one!! I think I'm gonna start having to use "poor misguided soul...he was just too high strung" for some folks around here :devil:
You could be on to something P4S. :D

Darren
12-12-2006, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1

One of my top ten movies of all time.

Blastoderm55
12-12-2006, 11:42 AM
Blast - :weeping: :weeping: I STILL haven't seen Clerks II - :o Oh, the shame!! :o :o

Go rent it! I'm sure you can find a copy at Movie Gallery or whatever that place in Sinton is called. :p

Darren
12-12-2006, 11:45 AM
Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

Darren
12-12-2006, 11:46 AM
Here is the whole quote that I was talking about earlier.

Col. Sandurz: Prepare ship for light speed!
Dark Helmet: No, no, no, light speed is too slow!
Col. Sandurz: Light speed, too slow?!
Dark Helmet: Yes, we're gonna have to go right to . . . ludicrous speed!
Col. Sandurz: Ludicrous speed?! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't know if the ship can take it.
Dark Helmet: What's the matter Colonel Sandurz? Chicken?

Darren
12-12-2006, 11:47 AM
Sorry about all of the Spaceballs quotes. But it was such a great movie.

Dark Helmet: Who made that man a gunner?
Maj. Asshole: I did, sir. He's my cousin.
Dark Helmet: Who is he?
Col. Sandurz: He's an Asshole, sir.
Dark Helmet: I know that. What's his name?
Col. Sandurz: That is his name, sir. Asshole, Major Asshole.
Dark Helmet: And his cousin?
Col. Sandurz: He's an Asshole too, sir. Gunner's Mate, First Class, Philip Asshole.
Dark Helmet: How many Assholes we got on this ship, any how?
Everyone: Yo!
Dark Helmet: I knew it. I'm surrounded by Assholes. Keep firing, Assholes!

awizzy
12-12-2006, 11:51 AM
gladiator has a few

Commodus: You do have a name? Maximus: My name is gladiator. (Maximus turns away.) Commodus: Slave! You will remove your helmet and tell me your name. Maximus: My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius...Father to a murdered son. Husband to a murdered wife. And I well have my vengeance; in this life or the next. that was a great

Maximus:"Are you not entertained! Are you not entertained! Is this not why you are here!"

and training day...KING KONG AINT GOT S#@^ ON ME

Black_Magic
12-12-2006, 11:52 AM
From the movie "They Live"

" I have come here to chew bubble gum and to kick ass. And Im all out of bubble gum."

pancho villa
12-12-2006, 11:57 AM
"Should we bury them fellas Josey?"

"To hell with them fellas, buzzards gata eat same as worms"

Outlaw Josey Wales

SWMustang
12-12-2006, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster

"Be cool Hunny Bunny"

what restaurant were they at when that was said?

pancho villa
12-12-2006, 12:03 PM
I-hop?

Darren
12-12-2006, 12:19 PM
I think of this one every time I am on an airplane and they go through the safety instructions.

Tommy boy Quote. (the best movie Ever)

"To fasten a seat belt take the little end and stick in the big..,. you know what? If any of you don't know how to fasten a seat belt, hit the call button and Tommy will come back there and hit you with tackhammer because you are a RETARD!"

Phil C
12-12-2006, 12:22 PM
I've never seen that movie.

another good one, "You were born to wear that jacket"--Rudy

that you are in luck! Gone with the Wind will be on TCM on Sunday, February 25 from 1 to 5 P.M. in the afternoon. Enjoy!

By the way the quote was considered strong language at the time and the producers had to pay a lot of money to the acedemy for using it but they felt like it was worth it and the movie made much money especially for that time.

Darren
12-12-2006, 12:34 PM
Son-of-a...that's gonna leave a mark

TheDOCTORdre
12-12-2006, 01:25 PM
"Dead Meat" MR. T as Clubber Lang before his fight with Rocky

BILLYFRED0000
12-12-2006, 02:14 PM
I'LL BE BACK......

Pick a terminator movie from the governater.

clemsmarina
12-12-2006, 02:19 PM
"Who are you?" "Bounty hunter, a mans gotta make a living" "Dying aint much of a livin....boy" Josey Wales of course

"Can't see the lines, can you Russ" Chevy Chase and about 150 others from Christmas Vacation.

"Why Ruby Sue, your eyes aren't crossed anymore" "Yep, aint that somethin....fall down a well, her eyes go crossed, get kicked by a mule and they're back to normal...." Randy Quaid

"I don't know why they call it Hamburger Helper, it does just fine by itself" Randy Quaid

"Daddy says I'm the best french kisser in the county" Randy Quaid's oldest daughter

TheDOCTORdre
12-12-2006, 02:24 PM
these come from Young Guns when the guys are high on Pyote

"Dirty Steve" Stephens: Did you guys see the size of that chicken?

Charley Bowdre: Hey, Chavez, how come they ain't killing us?
"Dirty Steve" Stephens: Because we're in the spirit world, asshole. They can't see us.

awizzy
12-12-2006, 02:38 PM
surpised no1 said this one
from a few good men

Jessep(Jack Nicholson): You want answers?
Kaffee (Tom Cruise): I think I'm entitled to them.
Jessep: You want answers?
Kaffee: I want the truth!
Jessep: You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls. And those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives...You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall.
We use words like honor, code, loyalty...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!

stangGirl2007
12-12-2006, 03:32 PM
Dory: [singing] Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim.

Marlin: Dory, no singing.

Dory: Ha, ha, ha, ha, ho. I love to swim. When you want to swim you want to swim.

:D :D

thatsminty
12-12-2006, 03:53 PM
ROFL! No, not that one!!

It's the Wolf's best line!!! :devil:

that entire movie was wolf's best line

pirate4state
12-12-2006, 03:55 PM
that entire movie was wolf's best line

I'm curious if you really know which one I'm talking about!! PM me!! :D

luvhoops34
12-12-2006, 04:03 PM
I know this is old and corny but.....

"go ahead, make my day"

Clint Eastwood as Det Harry Callahan in Dirty Harry

rundoe
12-12-2006, 04:10 PM
"Lifes Hard,Son. It's even harder when your stupid."
John Wayne

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-12-2006, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by rundoe
"Lifes Hard,Son. It's even harder when your stupid."
John Wayne

HAHA that's so freakin true.

BreckTxLonghorn
12-12-2006, 10:39 PM
"Get busy livin', or get busy dyin....that's ***damn right."--The Shawshank Redemption (greatest movie ever)

BreckTxLonghorn
12-12-2006, 10:41 PM
And here's a funny one I've always loved:

"It's like my grandma always said: why buy the cow when you can have the sex for free?"
"....Your grandma said that?"
--Brodie & T.S., Mallrats

Old Tiger
12-12-2006, 10:49 PM
Jules: This was Divine Intervention! You know what "divine intervention" is?

Vincent: Yeah, I think so. That means God came down from Heaven and stopped the bullets.

Jules: Yeah, man, that's what it means. That's exactly what it means! God came down from Heaven and stopped the bullets.

Vincent: I think we should be going now.

Jules: Don't do that! Don't you ******* do that! Don't blow this **** off! What just happened was a ******* miracle!

Vincent: Chill the **** out, Jules, this **** happens.

Jules: Wrong! Wrong, this **** doesn't just happen.

Vincent: Do you wanna continue this theological discussion in the car, or at the jailhouse with the cops?

Jules: We should be ******' dead now, my friend! We just witnessed a miracle, and I want you to ******* acknowledge it!

Vincent: Okay man, it was a miracle, can we leave now?

pirate4state
12-12-2006, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
And here's a funny one I've always loved:

"It's like my grandma always said: why buy the cow when you can have the sex for free?"
"....Your grandma said that?"
--Brodie & T.S., Mallrats

YES!!! Mallrats was on earlier!! :D :D

STINK PALM!!! ROFL!

Matthew328
12-12-2006, 11:04 PM
Beans: Congratulations Frank, you'll know have one vagina for the rest of your life. Real Smart Frank, you need to get out of here while you still can.

Classic from Old School

pancho villa
12-12-2006, 11:18 PM
Oh, machine gun jubblies

Austin Powers man of mystery

pancho villa
12-12-2006, 11:25 PM
He shouldn't of decorated his saloon with my friend

Unforgiven

Darren
12-13-2006, 08:41 AM
"Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina. "

Anchorman...

BILLYFRED0000
12-13-2006, 12:34 PM
Now that's what I call a close encounter.

Will Smith Independence Day.

Blastoderm55
12-13-2006, 12:38 PM
"Nobody puts Baby in the corner." :p :p :p :cool:

BILLYFRED0000
12-13-2006, 12:46 PM
There goes blood and guts Patton.... His guts, our blood.

BILLYFRED0000
12-13-2006, 12:47 PM
Don't ever tell me the odds.

Han Solo.