PDA

View Full Version : I'm a fan of Celina, but...

kepdawg
12-11-2006, 10:29 PM
I almost wish there was a good Sweetwater/Snyder matchup on the horizon! :rolleyes:

charlesrixey
12-11-2006, 10:34 PM
There would certainly be a lot more activity on the boards!

LH Panther Mom
12-11-2006, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
I almost wish there was a good Sweetwater/Snyder matchup on the horizon! :rolleyes:
ROFL!:clap: :clap:

Ranger Mom
12-11-2006, 10:35 PM

Not enough trash talk for ya?:p

charlesrixey
12-11-2006, 10:37 PM
yeah, the celina/vernon/LH/Hondo threads just aren't abusive, abrasive and homer enough!;)

(yes, i know it's not that bad, tiger/mustang fans)

kepdawg
12-11-2006, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Not enough trash talk for ya?:p

All the "Success of Celina" talk is starting to beat me down! :(

eagles_victory
12-11-2006, 10:42 PM
if there was a snyder sweetwater game i think the roms would be flying i might be a top ten poster at the end of the week

bobcat1
12-11-2006, 10:43 PM

Me and you Kep, Me and you. I want to smack talk a little but everytime I have tried it on here people like Hansum Stranger get their panties in a bunch. I can smack with the best of them. I could get ol' Dominicker banned from being so mad. :D

charlesrixey
12-11-2006, 10:44 PM
i apoligize----i know i have added to that mix!

kepdawg
12-11-2006, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
i apoligize----i know i have added to that mix!

No need to apologize. I understand why fans of such a successful program would be vocal in making sure everyone is aware of their success. I'm pretty sure; however, most people here are aware of their success! We may not know all the stats and whatnot, but we know the program has been successful, is successful, and will continue to be successful. At times it almost seems like a little bit of ESPN syndrome where we are told something we already know over and over again!

charlesrixey
12-11-2006, 10:52 PM
that's true---- i know i hated hearing about USC before the title game last year!

I do have to say that celina is like Duke (my team in college basketball) in that you love them or hate them!

Hansum Stranger
12-12-2006, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Me and you Kep, Me and you. I want to smack talk a little but everytime I have tried it on here people like Hansum Stranger get their panties in a bunch. I can smack with the best of them. I could get ol' Dominicker banned from being so mad. :D

For someone who says they are thru with me you keep bringing my name up alot. Just goes to show you can't keep your word....liar.

Old Tiger
12-12-2006, 07:25 AM
Sweetwater/Snyder is lame

S'water owns Snyder

bobcat1
12-12-2006, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by Hansum Stranger
For someone who says they are thru with me you keep bringing my name up alot. Just goes to show you can't keep your word....liar.

See what I mean Kep?

You know HS, if you wouldn't let things carry from one board to another I would forget you.

Hansum Stranger
12-12-2006, 08:39 AM
See what I mean Kep?

You know HS, if you wouldn't let things carry from one board to another I would forget you.

Or you could do what you say you're gonna do. That can't be to hard can it?

bobcat1
12-12-2006, 08:45 AM
Now what were we talking about eveyone else........Oh yea. Trash Talk. Not much need with the 4 remaining teams. I mean seriously if you can't get up for a game now it's too late for trash talk to help. Trash talking is entertaining though. :D

Old Tiger
12-12-2006, 11:00 AM
Know your role and shut your mouth

Dominicfrank
12-12-2006, 11:01 AM
Trash talk is bigger when the loser has to go home REAL early. Both of these teams are covering their butts if they lose. TO be honest, I think is going to have a real hard time next week so why trash talk. Now dont get me wrong, I love trash talk, but the worst ones on here are from Sweetwater, Snyder, and Wylie and now are all sucking the thumbs watching basketball like they should be. I will say this year Snyder posters were tame compared to years past. Celina either had it easy this year with a great schedule or they are really that good. We'll see, I am not interested in picking right now. I think if Whiteside is going 100% then Vernon wins but if he is 90% then we lose.

Butkus
12-12-2006, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Dominicfrank
Now dont get me wrong, I love trash talk, but the worst ones on here are from Sweetwater, Snyder, and Wylie and now are all sucking the thumbs watching basketball like they should be. I will say this year Snyder posters were tame compared to years past. And as forrest gump says "Stupid is as stupid does". Get tha pictur youngun.:devil:

pirate4state
12-12-2006, 11:10 AM
No need to apologize. I understand why fans of such a successful program would be vocal in making sure everyone is aware of their success. I'm pretty sure; however, most people here are aware of their success! We may not know all the stats and whatnot, but we know the program has been successful, is successful, and will continue to be successful. At times it almost seems like a little bit of ESPN syndrome where we are told something we already know over and over again!

:clap: Well said kepdawg :thumbsup:

GWOOD
12-12-2006, 12:04 PM

There's some truth in what you say kepdawg. Even if they were to get beat this week, they have had an incredible season, especially to just move up from 2A.

But we have sure heard a lot about how good they are. Wait...........

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/wuerg/vomit-smiley-007.gif

..OK feel better now and I think I have more room for the stories of Celina's successful football program.

BobcatBenny
12-12-2006, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by GWOOD

LOL. Cool. Now that is adding value to this discussion. :clap:

Where is the poster of the week thread?

Ranger Mom
12-12-2006, 12:13 PM
There's some truth in what you say kepdawg. Even if they were to get beat this week, they have had an incredible season, especially to just move up from 2A.

..OK feel better now and I think I have more room for the stories of Celina's successful football program.

GWOOD!!!

You are a lot more ornery than I gave you credit for!!!!!!!

GOOD JOB!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BILLYFRED0000
12-12-2006, 01:39 PM

I agree with that. There are always a few that get over the top.
I just like to talk football. Vernon has a great team and program.
And That Whiteside kid is a stud. And you can quote me on that.
Of course my comment is plagiarism. That line came from the coaching staff.

BILLYFRED0000
12-12-2006, 01:41 PM

ROFL....

Just a side note. Maybe they know how successful we are. But we keep hearing we cannot beat so in so. We just came from 2a and we are going to lose. I think that provokes the over the toppers to promote our record. :nerd:

BobcatBenny
12-12-2006, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
I agree with that. There are always a few that get over the top.
I just like to talk football. Vernon has a great team and program.
And That Whiteside kid is a stud. And you can quote me on that.
Of course my comment is plagiarism. That line came from the coaching staff.

I told you Celina can just adjust. Nice change in game plan! ;)

GWOOD
12-12-2006, 02:16 PM
GWOOD!!!

You are a lot more ornery than I gave you credit for!!!!!!!

GOOD JOB!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

LOL. I don't know what's gotten in me lately. I just feel ornery!

Ranger Mom
12-12-2006, 02:17 PM
LOL. I don't know what's gotten in me lately. I just feel ornery!

LOL!! I like it!!:D

Bullaholic
12-12-2006, 02:31 PM
How about some REAL trash talk, except it happens to be the truth----All of the geniune for-real high school "dynasties" are in North Central Texas:

SLC- 5A
Celina- 2A/3A
Windthorst- 1A

:D

BILLYFRED0000
12-12-2006, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
How about some REAL trash talk, except it happens to be the truth----All of the geniune for-real high school "dynasties" are in North Central Texas:

SLC- 5A
Celina- 2A/3A
Windthorst- 1A

:D

Remember. Someone from region 1 said that not me.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

mrescape43
12-12-2006, 08:02 PM

Prove it! :D :D

GWOOD
12-12-2006, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
Prove it! :D :D

LOL. Was thinking the same thing earlier. Maybe Bobcat1 can be bought? How much would you be in for?

mrescape43
12-12-2006, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR

S'water owns Snyder

At least Snyder and Sweetwater are in the playoffs year after year unlike those other Tiger pretenders!:D :D

mrescape43
12-12-2006, 08:13 PM
Trash talk is bigger when the loser has to go home REAL early. Both of these teams are covering their butts if they lose. TO be honest, I think is going to have a real hard time next week so why trash talk. Now dont get me wrong, I love trash talk, but the worst ones on here are from Sweetwater, Snyder, and Wylie and now are all sucking the thumbs watching basketball like they should be. I will say this year Snyder posters were tame compared to years past. Celina either had it easy this year with a great schedule or they are really that good. We'll see, I am not interested in picking right now. I think if Whiteside is going 100% then Vernon wins but if he is 90% then we lose.

I see that you are still bitter over the old 4-3A domination over teams from your neck of the woods. Anyway I would say that most of the Snyder fans aren't sucking their thumbs as you put it. I feel that the majority of us on the Dlow are pulling for your Vernon Lions to keep rolling.(Man that was hard to say with you on their side) :D

mrescape43
12-12-2006, 08:16 PM
LOL. Was thinking the same thing earlier. Maybe Bobcat1 can be bought? How much would you be in for?

I am all in!

bobcat1
12-12-2006, 08:23 PM
I can't be bought but I am for rent. :wave: Let's try this one on for size. I have heard that Whiteside runs like Earl Campbell. Just runs over people. He plays defense pretty good too. What I was wondering is can he imitate another "Earl" Saturday evening about 7:30 pm?

As in Earl the Pearl Monroe!

http://www.hoophall.com/halloffamers/img/earlmonroe1.JPG

He may need this:
http://img492.imageshack.us/img492/886/basketball7pk.gif

lostaussie
12-12-2006, 08:23 PM
i have mentioned this on several occasions. moving up and still kickking a$$ is very impressive. I won't say that I am for them or against them this week. But I will say whether you like them or not, you better respect them. That program just continues to amaze me. I will be glad when they get on up to 4A:D

mrescape43
12-12-2006, 08:25 PM
I can't be bought but I am for rent. :wave: Let's try this one on for size. I have heard that Whiteside runs like Earl Campbell. Just runs over people. He plays defense pretty good too. What I was wondering is can he imitate another "Earl" Saturday evening about 7:30 pm?

He made need this:

Now that is what I am talking about! :clap: :clap:

GWOOD
12-12-2006, 08:30 PM

He may need this:

When it happens just send us the bill. We are good for it.

bobcat1
12-12-2006, 08:37 PM
Maybe I am not cut out for this smack talkin'. Oh well bring those Wizard of Oz Lyings on. Bobcats are native to Texas by the way.

bobcat1
12-12-2006, 09:00 PM
That is about all I have unless someone from Vernon would like to pitch in and then maybe I can have a comeback or two. :thinking:

mrescape43
12-12-2006, 09:43 PM
That is about all I have unless someone from Vernon would like to pitch in and then maybe I can have a comeback or two. :thinking:

I am disappointed in you!

Ranger Mom
12-12-2006, 09:46 PM
Yall are such amateurs!! :hand:

At least when I stepped outside of myself and talked trash for an entire week...I had pictures to go along with mine!!:D

bobcat1
12-12-2006, 09:56 PM
Could I see some of your pictures?:eek:

Ranger Mom
12-12-2006, 09:58 PM
Could I see some of your pictures?:eek:

Not of myself you silly bobcat!!:doh:

bobcat1
12-12-2006, 09:59 PM
Dang the luck..........

mrescape43
12-12-2006, 10:02 PM
Not of myself you silly bobcat!!:doh:

dang, you are quick! :D

Ranger Mom
12-12-2006, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
dang, you are quick! :D

Yeah...those east texaners don't have NOTHIN' on me!!:D

bobcat1
12-12-2006, 10:15 PM
Did you mean these kind of pictures Ranger Mom? These are taken ready to go to print Sunday morning.
http://www.fhu.edu/images/2004_5ath/mbasektball/team_right.jpg :D

turbostud
12-12-2006, 10:22 PM
Did you mean these kind of pictures Ranger Mom? These are taken ready to go to print Sunday morning.
http://www.fhu.edu/images/2004_5ath/mbasektball/team_right.jpg :D :D :clap:

Ranger Mom
12-12-2006, 10:27 PM
http://www.fhu.edu/images/2004_5ath/mbasektball/team_right.jpg :D

Not exactly....you have to use your imagination!!

Were you not here the week Greenwood and Snyder played??

They may have beat us on the field that Friday night....but I tore them up all week long on the board.

It was Snyder posters VS ME.........it was an awesome week!!:D

Stownhorse
12-12-2006, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR

S'water owns Snyder

Thats my boy blue!

bobcat1
12-12-2006, 10:29 PM
Give a friend a hand Mom.

Stownhorse
12-12-2006, 10:32 PM

Yea and your 35 posts told you that? From what I hear "frankie boy" you are full or crap and love the trash talk, but thats just what I heard.

bobcat1
12-12-2006, 10:35 PM
Ol Dominicker likes to spew his alright. He is being very nice right now. I bet if Gainesville gets a good team put together next year he'll get quiet again. Gainesville rubs him wrong for some reason.

Stownhorse
12-12-2006, 10:38 PM
Ol Dominicker likes to spew his alright. He is being very nice right now. I bet if Gainesville gets a good team put together next year he'll get quiet again. Gainesville rubs him wrong for some reason.

HAHA

Alaska cat
12-13-2006, 02:01 AM

I will go this far. If Whiteside is 100% he gets 75 yards...if he is less he gets less than 50..and Vernon Looses either way.

Whiteside by himself will not influence the outcome. What will influence the outcome will be who plays better WITHOUT the football on both sides of the ball, and turnovers.

Celina 42
Vernon 14

STANG RED
12-13-2006, 07:55 AM

Yea, them dang Vernon Lions spoiled our party but good.:mad:
Better watch out Bobcats, them Lions bit real hard!:D

Z motion 10 out on 2
12-13-2006, 09:49 AM
Re-read the Dave Campbell's mag today and noticed that they busted balls on Celina regarding their sucess in the 3A playoffs. What is up with that? Is there truth to this?

bobcat1
12-13-2006, 10:56 AM
do you have the link?