PDA

View Full Version : huh?

44INAROW
12-11-2006, 03:48 PM
I was going to reply to a thread - and this is what I got :eek: :thinking:

vBulletin Message
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Logged in user: 44INAROW [logout]

***Now the thread is gone - guess that's why I couldn't access it.............. dang

AP Panther Fan
12-11-2006, 03:49 PM
I got the same msg....

vBulletin vBulletin Message
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Logged in user: AP Panther Fan

Adidas410s
12-11-2006, 03:53 PM
which thread went bye bye?

AP Panther Fan
12-11-2006, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s

44 and I think it was Mandy's...:thinking:

GreenMonster
12-11-2006, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s

That's what I was gonna ask. I've actually gotten that response lately out of threads that were not erased or locked. I think it may be a glitch in the software. 30 minutes later the thread I want opens up perfectly. I just haven't given it much thought.

44INAROW
12-11-2006, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
44 and I think it was Mandy's...:thinking:

it was something about Online and Real Life Personas - (something like that - my memory sucks now)

carter08
12-11-2006, 04:33 PM
and now Boosty's disappeared

wooden bear
12-11-2006, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by carter08
and now Boosty's disappeared

Thats cause you questioned the mods

LH Panther Mom
12-11-2006, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by wooden bear
Thats cause you questioned the mods
Uhm, no.......

luvhoops34
12-11-2006, 04:42 PM
boosty's thread disappeared before i could tell him to have a nice xmas break. SO BOOSTY, HAVE A NICE XMAS BREAK!!:D

pirate4state
12-11-2006, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
boosty's thread disappeared before i could tell him to have a nice xmas break. SO BOOSTY, HAVE A NICE XMAS BREAK!!:D It's back

wimbo_pro
12-11-2006, 04:58 PM
Ever since Pirate became a mod, these things have been happening. First, threads disappear then reappear..then I get booted from the chat room 7 times straight...then my team loses....I am beginning to wonder...hmmmm.....

pirate4state
12-11-2006, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Ever since Pirate became a mod, these things have been happening. First, threads disappear then reappear..then I get booted from the chat room 7 times straight...then my team loses....I am beginning to wonder...hmmmm.....

The chat room incident you speak of has not happened SINCE, but I can change that if you want me too!! :kiss: :eek: :hairpunk:

As far as Wimberley losing...I'd talk to Bandera YaYa :D

wimbo_pro
12-11-2006, 05:02 PM
BanderaYaYa????? Why I oughta......

carter08
12-11-2006, 05:05 PM
wimboy

you shouldn't question the mods :D

GreenMonster
12-11-2006, 05:08 PM
BanderaYaYa????? Why I oughta...... Better leave YaYa alone. She has mystical powers. Ever heard of the Bobby Bear song Marie Leveaux??? That's actually about a true encounter with YaYa. Scary chick! Like I said, she's best left alone. :D

wimbo_pro
12-11-2006, 05:10 PM
Well, maybe you are right. I should get another female to talk to her and set things straight. Carter, can you help?

carter08
12-11-2006, 05:10 PM
Well, maybe you are right. I should get another female to talk to her and set things straight. Carter, can you help?

PERSONAL ATTACK

I liked it better when you didin't know my age :D