PDA

View Full Version : I need to vent...

KTJ
12-11-2006, 01:12 PM
So I need a new pair of shoes for reffing. I found a pair on Eastbay and decided to order them. I've had pretty good service with Eastbay in the past so I figure no big deal.

I ordered my shoes online and come to find out the lady from Eastbay gave me the wrong shipping. I wanted Standard Plus (3-5 days guaranteed) and she gave me regular Standard (8-10 days).

Well now it's two weeks later and I still don't have my shoes. Eastbay has given me a full refund plus me still getting the shoes. (I would have received another pair overnight except they didn't have my size in the ones I ordered anymore.) So I call the post office to ask when I can expect my package, since, according to my tracking number, my package was accepted here in town on 12/6. Everyone I talked to said I need to add anywhere from 4-20 days on top of that since the people who mailed out my package (Eastbay) sent it by Standard shipping, which is the slowest form of mail.

This is really, really, really, really frustrating. I want to hit something. I need these shoes. The shoes I ref in now are horrible. The bubble has burst, I have no traction on the bottom, so I slide all up and down the court. (I thought the court at Buda Hays needed to be mopped down because it was so dirty. Turns out, it was because my traction is gone on my shoes from me wearing them from so long.) I have a backup pair but they hurt my feet and are very uncomfortable.

I really want these shoes right now! I have no patience. It sucks that Eastbay got my shipping wrong or I would have had these shoes a week ago. The lady said they could possibly come to my door tomorrow, but not to get my hopes up.

UGH!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

luvhoops34
12-11-2006, 01:37 PM
I feel your pain!

clemsmarina
12-11-2006, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
So I need a new pair of shoes for reffing. I found a pair on Eastbay and decided to order them. I've had pretty good service with Eastbay in the past so I figure no big deal.

I ordered my shoes online and come to find out the lady from Eastbay gave me the wrong shipping. I wanted Standard Plus (3-5 days guaranteed) and she gave me regular Standard (8-10 days).

Well now it's two weeks later and I still don't have my shoes. Eastbay has given me a full refund plus me still getting the shoes. (I would have received another pair overnight except they didn't have my size in the ones I ordered anymore.) So I call the post office to ask when I can expect my package, since, according to my tracking number, my package was accepted here in town on 12/6. Everyone I talked to said I need to add anywhere from 4-20 days on top of that since the people who mailed out my package (Eastbay) sent it by Standard shipping, which is the slowest form of mail.

This is really, really, really, really frustrating. I want to hit something. I need these shoes. The shoes I ref in now are horrible. The bubble has burst, I have no traction on the bottom, so I slide all up and down the court. (I thought the court at Buda Hays needed to be mopped down because it was so dirty. Turns out, it was because my traction is gone on my shoes from me wearing them from so long.) I have a backup pair but they hurt my feet and are very uncomfortable.

I really want these shoes right now! I have no patience. It sucks that Eastbay got my shipping wrong or I would have had these shoes a week ago. The lady said they could possibly come to my door tomorrow, but not to get my hopes up.

UGH!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

www.footballamerica.com

JasonTX
12-11-2006, 02:32 PM
I use www.honigs.com for all my officiating gear. I've never had any problems and had the stuff on my front porch the very next day after ordering. Shipping was UPS ground.

Adidas410s
12-11-2006, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by JasonTX
I use www.honigs.com for all my officiating gear. I've never had any problems and had the stuff on my front porch the very next day after ordering. Shipping was UPS ground.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

3afan
12-11-2006, 03:06 PM

same here .........

mwynn05
12-11-2006, 03:09 PM
I need to get into officiating something I would enjoy and would help with the $$$ problems of being in college

lepfan
12-11-2006, 03:39 PM
Well, you could have ordered $150 of work shirts to be shipped UPS....and never rec'd them....only because the UPS driver just 'made up and changed' the address for the shirts to be delivered...WHY???? who knows....stupidity or laziness I guess....it seems she just left them wherevever was easiest for her....that was over a month ago....still no shirts!!!! GRRRRRRRR :(

Bulldog_12
12-11-2006, 03:40 PM
you're such a baby sometimes.............:p

AP Panther Fan
12-11-2006, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
Well, you could have ordered $150 of work shirts to be shipped UPS....and never rec'd them....only because the UPS driver just 'made up and changed' the address for the shirts to be delivered...WHY???? who knows....stupidity or laziness I guess....it seems she just left them wherevever was easiest for her....that was over a month ago....still no shirts!!!! GRRRRRRRR :(

You know, it has always amazed me that they will just leave packages with neighbors (who may or may not even like you) etc....seems to be a common practice for these folks.:thinking:

KTJ
12-11-2006, 03:48 PM

I usually use honigs but they didn't have the shoes I wanted.

Also, there are some other ref stores around Austin/San Antonio but none of them had good shoes.

grrrr! I'm hoping they'll be here tomorrow before I have to leave for my game. Of course, I'd only have 2-3 hours to break them in but I'd be happy cause the shoes would be here. :D

But I'm not getting my hopes up. :mad: