PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater

Black_Magic
12-11-2006, 11:40 AM
So Who will take the helm at Sweetwater next year?

Ranger Mom
12-11-2006, 11:41 AM
What are you saying??

Do you have "breaking news"?

sweetwater07
12-11-2006, 12:56 PM
you talking about a new coach..because if you know something..we all would sure as hell like to know it too

STANG RED
12-11-2006, 01:08 PM
If there is a change, I just hope the next one at least knows how to spell "pass".
Heck, he couldnt get one of the most talented teams in the state past the 2nd round. I dont know what would make him think, he'd have any better success any where else. Certainly both 4A and 5A are waaaaay over his head.
I'll give him this though, he is a great AD, and a great person, and those dont come along every day.

sweetwater07
12-11-2006, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
If there is a change, I just hope the next one at least knows how to spell "pass".
Heck, he couldnt get one of the most talented teams in the state past the 2nd round. I dont know what would make him think, he'd have any better success any where else. Certainly both 4A and 5A are waaaaay over his head.
I'll give him this though, he is a great AD, and a great person, and those dont come along every day.

he needs to go..hes a good guy yes, but his coaching abilities are blemished....he wouldn't know what a pass was if it hit him in the sack...and as far as our talent this year and last.. we had potential to win state last year and even this year, at least make it to state if not win it..and he was not able to do that through his lack of coaching ability...i agree.. 4A and 5A are way past his range..he might need to drop down to 2A or even 1A to be successful....i think my 10 year old little sister with a headset could come up with a pass play and not run the same play 3 and out every series...ask vernon's safeties(DE's) and vernon's corners(linebackers).........

westcoast54
12-11-2006, 01:19 PM
Is he leaving? Is he looking to leave? I know someone who would be interested, and he knows how to throw it too.

DU_stud04
12-11-2006, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by westcoast54
Is he leaving? Is he looking to leave? I know someone who would be interested, and he knows how to throw it too. sign him up:D

STANG RED
12-11-2006, 01:27 PM
Is he leaving? Is he looking to leave? I know someone who would be interested, and he knows how to throw it too.

Who knows for sure? Blackie just likes to stir the pot usually.
I have heard that he has applied for bigger jobs the last couple of years, but I dont know that for sure. I have little doubt though, he'll be testing the waters out there somewhere. I serously doubt he would be forced out, but if a good 4 or 5A job came along, he'd probably jump on it, would be my guess.

zeus63
12-11-2006, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
he needs to go..hes a good guy yes, but his coaching abilities are blemished....he wouldn't know what a pass was if it hit him in the sack...and as far as our talent this year and last.. we had potential to win state last year and even this year, at least make it to state if not win it..and he was not able to do that through his lack of coaching ability...i agree.. 4A and 5A are way past his range..he might need to drop down to 2A or even 1A to be successful....i think my 10 year old little sister with a headset could come up with a pass play and not run the same play 3 and out every series...ask vernon's safeties(DE's) and vernon's corners(linebackers).........

And your vast knowledge and coaching experience led you to this conclusion? How old are you, 17? You don't know jack about coaching.

Black_Magic
12-11-2006, 01:50 PM
Who knows for sure? Blackie just likes to stir the pot usually.
I have heard that he has applied for bigger jobs the last couple of years, but I dont know that for sure. I have little doubt though, he'll be testing the waters out there somewhere. I serously doubt he would be forced out, but if a good 4 or 5A job came along, he'd probably jump on it, would be my guess. Oh I have no doubt that he is NOT being forced out. Although I have no doubt many from sweetwater would like to see his depatrure. I do believe he will leave this year while the leaving is still good. Sweetwater may be down for the next 3 years. If your gona leave you want to leave while on a good note. I bet sweetwater is a very tough place to coach. They will not tolerate a season without the playoffs regardless of reality of talent level . It could get rough if he stayed and things didnt go well. People would blame him ( wrongly ) . He has done more in the last 5 years than most former Sweetwater coaches did with exception to stapler. I bet he bolts out of there. You know he has to be more aware of all this than anyone.

STANG RED
12-11-2006, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
He has done more in the last 5 years than most former Sweetwater coaches did with exception to stapler.

Once again, your wrong Blackie (nothing new there). Richey had many years of taking Sweetwater deep into the 4A playoffs throughout the late 80s and up until he retired in the mid 90s. We even made it to the semis in 95 and lost to Carthage.

Black_Magic
12-11-2006, 02:11 PM
Let me see. Lets just look at the last 4 years.. 4 rounds twice, 5 rounds once, three rounds once and two rounds once.. not bad. I would say dang good. kinda hard to find something wrong with that. some can find someting wrong about anything but ,that dont make it actualy wrong. I will be suprised if he stays. tough place to coach. even when your succesful they gripe that you should be more succesful.

vet93
12-11-2006, 02:49 PM
Maybe 18...and Sweetwater has had some wonderful skill position players the past few years...but their offensive and defensive lines were not very big or physical. They were good but not dominating...that hurt you as much as anything. Sweetwater has had a wonderful run the past few years...much to Coach Jackson's credit...When you get deep in the playoffs...a fine line often divides who advances and who does not...I think that it is a little harsh to judge coach Jackson like this...you may get what you desire (him leaving) and sometimes what you ask for may not be as great as you would like...

Originally posted by zeus63
And your vast knowledge and coaching experience led you to this conclusion? How old are you, 17? You don't know jack about coaching.

Who-dun-it!!?
12-11-2006, 02:56 PM
So Who will take the helm at Sweetwater next year?

I heard that defensive coordinator from Snyder might be in the runnin?

westcoast54
12-11-2006, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Who-dun-it!!?

Shouldn't there be a job opening before we start guessing who is in the running?

STANG RED
12-11-2006, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Who-dun-it!!?
You mean Red_Magic????? ur oh, I mean,,,,,,,,,well, nevermind.:D

Who-dun-it!!?
12-11-2006, 03:05 PM
Shouldn't there be a job opening before we start guessing who is in the running?

No, Thats why its called a "rumor" and plaese don't inturrupt me while I'm trying to get a rise out of Blackie. :doh: :doh:

SWMustang
12-11-2006, 03:49 PM
Once again, your wrong Blackie (nothing new there). Richey had many years of taking Sweetwater deep into the 4A playoffs throughout the late 80s and up until he retired in the mid 90s. We even made it to the semis in 95 and lost to Carthage.

Richey also went to the 4A Semis in '87 - lost to Rockwall. I think there was another semi final loss in 91 or 92.

STANG RED
12-11-2006, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang
Richey also went to the 4A Semis in '87 - lost to Rockwall. I think there was another semi final loss in 91 or 92.

I had forgotten about the Rockwall game, but now that you mention it, wasnt that in 86. That was Richey's first year in Sweetwater. I sure dont remember that being a semifinal game though. Are you sure about that? I do remember us trying a fake punt from inside our own 25 in that game though. :doh: Man what a bad call that turned out to be.

football4life
12-11-2006, 04:42 PM
wow, i'm really surprised at what i'm reading here from the sweetwater folks, throwing dirt all over their head coach because he didn't live up to their expectations. give me a break. i swear, if coaching were as easy as "drawing up some pass plays" everyone and their dog would be one. it's a good thing that coaches could give a rip what people like you thought about them. coaching goes far beyond how deep you go into the playoffs year in and year out, but i think that's a little over your heads. true, if you don't win, you won't keep your job, but cmon, look at what blackie said about the past four years. the guy has done a great job. so get off his back.

Ranger Mom
12-11-2006, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by football4life
[Bthe guy has done a great job. so get off his back. [/B]

You are falling right into BM's plan to stir the pot!

football4life
12-11-2006, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

oh well, what else is new. studying is boring me.

Rngrgrad06
12-11-2006, 04:50 PM

Well when you have running backs like he does, you really don't need to pass a whole lot. Skye Green; I played against him and i had buddies get track scholarships that couldn't even come close to catchin him. WHO NEEDS TO THROW THE BALL??!!

westtxfballfan
12-11-2006, 05:16 PM
I had forgotten about the Rockwall game, but now that you mention it, wasnt that in 86. That was Richey's first year in Sweetwater. I sure dont remember that being a semifinal game though. Are you sure about that? I do remember us trying a fake punt from inside our own 25 in that game though. :doh: Man what a bad call that turned out to be.

It was 87 when they lost to Rockwall in the semis in Richey's second year and Kenneth Norman's junior year. I played against the 86 team that eventually lost to Estacado (I believe) in the area or regional round.

DU_stud04
12-11-2006, 05:48 PM
tough place to coach. even when your succesful they gripe that you should be more succesful. ill agree with that, when stapler was out and ritchey didnt take them to state, everyone was ready to chop his head off. sweetwater's tradition is to be in the state game every year....even though they've only gone a few times.....

DU_stud04
12-11-2006, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Rngrgrad06
Well when you have running backs like he does, you really don't need to pass a whole lot. Skye Green; I played against him and i had buddies get track scholarships that couldn't even come close to catchin him. WHO NEEDS TO THROW THE BALL??!! when the running game gets stopped....you need something to catch you on your fall. sweetwater didnt have that support and looked what happened to them again vernon.

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-11-2006, 06:04 PM

Man I mean I never liked him but thats because we were groomed with Coach Dowell and then he got canned and we were all biased towards Jackson but thats a little rough. Sweetwater has never passed the ball, I remember in middle school having like three passing routes to run. Alot of classes have had talent and not made it. Like I said though, I never did like him but I respected him as a coach for the most part. I played under Dowell and was around Ritchey and Jackson has had more disciplined teams than either of them did.

vet93
12-11-2006, 06:05 PM
I think that Sweetwater07 and StangRed were the first to fall into Blackie's trap...football4life was just responding to their posts. It happens everywhere...I remember people getting all over Purser because he didn't win against Bandera...when I thougt he did a great job...same thing has happened here at Ballinger too...sad....it seems that anything less than a championship is unacceptable in some people's minds...they always cry "we had enough talent to win state...and the coach screwed it up!"

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-11-2006, 06:06 PM
Oh I have no doubt that he is NOT being forced out. Although I have no doubt many from sweetwater would like to see his depatrure. I do believe he will leave this year while the leaving is still good. Sweetwater may be down for the next 3 years. If your gona leave you want to leave while on a good note. I bet sweetwater is a very tough place to coach. They will not tolerate a season without the playoffs regardless of reality of talent level . It could get rough if he stayed and things didnt go well. People would blame him ( wrongly ) . He has done more in the last 5 years than most former Sweetwater coaches did with exception to stapler. I bet he bolts out of there. You know he has to be more aware of all this than anyone.

I bet sweetwater is a very tough place to coach. They will not tolerate a season without the playoffs regardless of reality of talent level . It could get rough if he stayed and things didnt go well.

Coach Dowell went to the playoffs and got fired the next year.

mrescape43
12-11-2006, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by football4life
wow, i'm really surprised at what i'm reading here from the sweetwater folks, throwing dirt all over their head coach because he didn't live up to their expectations. give me a break. i swear, if coaching were as easy as "drawing up some pass plays" everyone and their dog would be one. it's a good thing that coaches could give a rip what people like you thought about them. coaching goes far beyond how deep you go into the playoffs year in and year out, but i think that's a little over your heads. true, if you don't win, you won't keep your job, but cmon, look at what blackie said about the past four years. the guy has done a great job. so get off his back.

I think more than anything the Sweetwater folks are disappointed in his lack of creativity. He doesn't try to develop a passing game! IMO

sweetwater07
12-11-2006, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by zeus63

i know what a pass is and thats more than C.J.

sweetwater07
12-11-2006, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Rngrgrad06
Well when you have running backs like he does, you really don't need to pass a whole lot. Skye Green; I played against him and i had buddies get track scholarships that couldn't even come close to catchin him. WHO NEEDS TO THROW THE BALL??!!

i agree...i think Skye should have gotten the ball way more than he did..a lot of talent in his feet..and our backfield was very talented butwhen you have everyone blitzing..(safeties and LB's)...they are all playing DE's or LB's....you need a little more variety than what he called...either way..i like the guy..a good guy for sure...just time for something new..not that it matters...i grad. this year.. Sweetwater?? wheres that??

Snyder_TigerFan
12-11-2006, 08:30 PM
..not that it matters...i grad. this year.. Sweetwater?? wheres that??

Now that's pride right there, Fonzie.:rolleyes:

SWMustang
12-11-2006, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by westtxfballfan
It was 87 when they lost to Rockwall in the semis in Richey's second year and Kenneth Norman's junior year. I played against the 86 team that eventually lost to Estacado (I believe) in the area or regional round.

They lost to Wichita Falls Hirschi that year ( Richey's first). They beat Estacado who was ranked #2 in the state in the first round and then lost the next week to Hirschi.

SWMustang
12-11-2006, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
Sweetwater has never passed the ball, I remember in middle school having like three passing routes to run. Alot of classes have had talent and not made it..

I believe they were forced to pass quite a bit with Terry Clemmer at QB and Kylie Anglin as a split end.

its_n_D_water
12-11-2006, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang
I believe they were forced to pass quite a bit with Terry Clemmer at QB and Kylie Anglin as a split end.
Anglin didnt play on the same team as Clemmer.....it was the Bluefords back then

SWMustang
12-11-2006, 09:04 PM
I'll have to take your word on that one. I'm a little hazy on early 90's stuff.

TigerPride
12-11-2006, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Now that's pride right there, Fonzie.:rolleyes:

The Fonz...haha thats funny.

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/6889/sw07xv2.jpg = http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/3258/fonziehk5.jpg

DaHop72
12-11-2006, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by TigerPride

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/6889/sw07xv2.jpg = http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/3258/fonziehk5.jpg http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/377/hystericalmn4.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/377/hystericalmn4.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/377/hystericalmn4.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/377/hystericalmn4.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/377/hystericalmn4.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/377/hystericalmn4.gif (http://imageshack.us)

mustang04
12-11-2006, 11:56 PM
guys....losing 47-12 or w/e sounds more like a defensive issue than an offensive

mustang04
12-11-2006, 11:58 PM
Sweetwater?? wheres that??

Home...about an hour north of where i am residing right now

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-11-2006, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
guys....losing 47-12 or w/e sounds more like a defensive issue than an offensive

:clap: :clap: :clap:

They could have passed all they wanted but when your D gives up 47 in a playoff game, chances are you aren't going to win.

WTF-82
12-12-2006, 12:03 AM

Well I will say this Sweetwater has had some of the most talented teams around for last 20 years or more. Besides W.T. Stapler times with coaches like Art Briles.
Sweetwater has been a dissapointment through all the years they have had more success than anyone around, but when you look at the talent this town and school has produced there should of been more finals and title apprerances. Tom Ritchey had lots of wins but with the players he had he should of won this many games I honestly felt they should of won at least one more title during Ritchey days and been to the finals a couple more coaching has always been a dissapointment in Sweetwater
I played and grew up competing and watching Sweetwater in our district since 1983 and always thought they were blessed with talent I would always wish Monahans had that much speed size and talent through those years and we did but not to the caliber
of the stangs. Dont get me wrong now they do have a great Program and Ritchey is a great person and did a awesome job but many people always expected more.

mustang04
12-12-2006, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by ***-82
Well I will say this Sweetwater has had some of the most talented teams around for last 20 years or more. Besides W.T. Stapler times with coaches like Art Briles.
Sweetwater has been a dissapointment through all the years they have had more success than anyone around, but when you look at the talent this town and school has produced there should of been more finals and title apprerances. Tom Ritchey had lots of wins but with the players he had he should of won this many games I honestly felt they should of won at least one more title during Ritchey days and been to the finals a couple more coaching has always been a dissapointment in Sweetwater
I played and grew up competing and watching Sweetwater in our district since 1983 and always thought they were blessed with talent I would always wish Monahans had that much speed size and talent through those years and we did but not to the caliber
of the stangs. Dont get me wrong now they do have a great Program and Ritchey is a great person and did a awesome job but many people always expected more.

exactly...and thats why we expect so much from our football program

Stownhorse
12-12-2006, 12:20 AM
Reading this crapola disgusts me,
pick on another team.

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-12-2006, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
Reading this crapola disgusts me,
pick on another team.

The thing I don't get is people are picking on their own team.

mustang04
12-12-2006, 12:24 AM

kinda shady...i only offer constructive criticsim for the 'Stangs:)

Tweeder215
12-12-2006, 12:29 AM
OK so this is the 3rd time I have started to post on this thread but the first two I stopped myself because I knew I would get on my soapbox but here it goes anyway. You can't tell me, looking at his record, that he hasn't done an outstanding job. But, the people of Sweetwater (myself included) are very very spoiled in terms of football. There were alot of other issues involved with this team besides Joseph and Skye. It takes 11 and in terms of this year, Vernon had the better TEAM. There are a ton of things you could point fingers at: Losing the field position battle, young small offensive line, not passing the ball....I could go on and on about the things I've heard. The bottom line is that there are alot of kids who are going to grow up to be better Men because of Coach Jackson (and his overall record in SW wasn't too shabby either). I will say this though, there comes a time in every game when the coach has to make the difference (whether it be because of equal talent or having less talent or your team just not performing as well as usual) and I haven't seen a coach from Sweetwater do that in my lifetime. In terms of preparation and discipline Jackson is second to none (above Richie, above Dowell, and at least in contention with Stapler) but on gameday I haven't been just blown away by a Sweetwater coach in a long time (even though Jackson has come the closest of any others I've been around for). So for now and for a long time to come, Jackson has my vote.

Stownhorse
12-12-2006, 12:29 AM

Ya what 04 said.....BUT blackie made this thread.

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-12-2006, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Tweeder215
OK so this is the 3rd time I have started to post on this thread but the first two I stopped myself because I knew I would get on my soapbox but here it goes anyway. You can't tell me, looking at his record, that he hasn't done an outstanding job. But, the people of Sweetwater (myself included) are very very spoiled in terms of football. There were alot of other issues involved with this team besides Joseph and Skye. It takes 11 and in terms of this year, Vernon had the better TEAM. There are a ton of things you could point fingers at: Losing the field position battle, young small offensive line, not passing the ball....I could go on and on about the things I've heard. The bottom line is that there are alot of kids who are going to grow up to be better Men because of Coach Jackson (and his overall record in SW wasn't too shabby either). I will say this though, there comes a time in every game when the coach has to make the difference (whether it be because of equal talent or having less talent or your team just not performing as well as usual) and I haven't seen a coach from Sweetwater do that in my lifetime. In terms of preparation and discipline Jackson is second to none (above Richie, above Dowell, and at least in contention with Stapler) but on gameday I haven't been just blown away by a Sweetwater coach in a long time (even though Jackson has come the closest of any others I've been around for). So for now and for a long time to come, Jackson has my vote.

Very well said bud.:clap:

Ya what 04 said.....BUT blackie made this thread.

Yeah but Sweetwater posters are on here doing the damage, blackie just got the pot stirred.

football4life
12-12-2006, 01:08 AM

Yeah but Sweetwater posters are on here doing the damage, blackie just got the pot stirred.

exactly.

DU_stud04
12-12-2006, 01:29 AM

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/6889/sw07xv2.jpg = http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/3258/fonziehk5.jpg http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/377/hystericalmn4.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/377/hystericalmn4.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/377/hystericalmn4.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/377/hystericalmn4.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/377/hystericalmn4.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/377/hystericalmn4.gif (http://imageshack.us)

WTF-82
12-12-2006, 08:55 AM

You are right about Jackson. And in my statement. I even refer more to the Ritchey and Dowell days as not enough results due to the talent they have had. The talent in Sweetwater is still good but nothing like 80's and early 90's like the Ritchey days.

mrescape43
12-12-2006, 09:24 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

They could have passed all they wanted but when your D gives up 47 in a playoff game, chances are you aren't going to win.

If the O could have passed more and kept the ball the D could have stayed off the field and the score could have been totally different.

vet93
12-12-2006, 10:26 AM
Tweeder....you hit the nail on the head in my opinion...In an earlier post I mentioned a lack of a strong line...this point cannot be over emphasized. In Ballinger we had a player named Antonio Posey. His sophomore year behind a very solid line he was a force to be reckoned with. Ballinger beat a very good Sweetwater team that year with him running. His junior and senior years he did not have anything near the talent on the line that he had his sophomore year and it showed. He was still the same great back, but when you get hit in the mouth as soon as you get the ball...you could be LT and still not have a great season. I have followed and rooted for the Mustangs the last 5-6 years fairly closely and your primary downfall was not being as physical up front as some of the teams you have faced...this becomes especially important in the playoffs when these teams can also match your speed at the skill positions.

Black_Magic
12-12-2006, 10:51 AM
You are falling right into BM's plan to stir the pot! Moohahahahaaaaa!! :devil: :evillol:
No,really I am not just pulling this out of the you know what. Im just thing its a legitimate topick right now. I can see it happening and dont blame him for bolting right now. Tough crowd there in Sweetwater. If he ran the run and shoot people would complain the passes too much.

Butkus
12-12-2006, 10:57 AM
Moohahahahaaaaa!! :devil: :evillol:
No,really I am not just pulling this out of the you know what. Im just thing its a legitimate topick right now. I can see it happening and dont blame him for bolting right now. Tough crowd there in Sweetwater. If he ran the run and shoot people would complain the passes too much. Durned ifin its not gonna hurt but fur once i gotta agree with old blackie.:thumbsup:

Dominicfrank
12-12-2006, 11:13 AM
Someone mentioned that offense wasnt the problem against Vernon because of the score. It was the case. ASk anyone from Vernon and they will tell you that we keyed on the run EVERY PLAY. We have good DB's but our best was hurt and not playing so we knew we were going to get tested in the secondary but it never happened except for one trick play which they had to run in the first half out of desperation. I would have gone empty set with Banyard and Green out wide and let their speed create for them in their route's. Not saying it would have won the game for them but it would have brought that score down to probably like 28-21. Vernon's offense took the ball over deep in Sweetwaters side of the field and pounded Whiteside at them for play after play, then a few GRaf's to the outside while they were cheating in the middle which is works for us anyway without the help of great field position almost every time we got the ball. Vernon was the better team but not by the margin the score showed and I would say Sweetwater had just as much raw talent if not more.

sweetwater07
12-12-2006, 11:26 AM

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/6889/sw07xv2.jpg = http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/3258/fonziehk5.jpg

haters!!!:D :D

Black_Magic
12-12-2006, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Butkus
Durned ifin its not gonna hurt but fur once i gotta agree with old blackie.:thumbsup: :eek: I fainted!! for a second. I will be ok though.

Butkus
12-12-2006, 11:53 AM
:eek: I fainted!! for a second. I will be ok though. :D

tuff26
12-12-2006, 02:53 PM
Is South Lake ready for the bone?

Ranger Mom
12-12-2006, 02:55 PM
haters!!!:D :D

LOL!! I have to admit...you look WAY better than you did a year ago about this time.

Black_Magic
12-12-2006, 03:00 PM
LOL!! I have to admit...you look WAY better than you did a year ago about this time. YOU TOO RM;)
http://pessoasfeias.no.sapo.pt/Ugly%20women/linda05.jpg

Ranger Mom
12-12-2006, 03:01 PM
YOU TOO RM;)

THANKS!!

It's amazing what "contacts" can do!:kiss:

Black_Magic
12-12-2006, 03:04 PM
Great braids!!

DaHop72
12-12-2006, 03:09 PM
YOU TOO RM;)
http://pessoasfeias.no.sapo.pt/Ugly%20women/linda05.jpg She's cute, she's real cute.:kiss: :kiss:

stangGirl2007
12-12-2006, 03:16 PM
YOU TOO RM;)

Yeah back in the day she really was a cutie!!! :D :inlove:

Ranger Mom
12-12-2006, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by stangGirl2007
Yeah back in the day she really was a cutie!!! :D :inlove:

Hey...those braids represent support for my team(s).

The blue is for Greenwood and the purple for Liberty Hill!!:cheerl: :cheerl:

stangGirl2007
12-12-2006, 03:19 PM
Hey...those braids represent support for my team(s).

The blue is for Greenwood and the purple for Liberty Hill!!:cheerl: :cheerl:

No red ribbon??? :eek: :hand: :rolleyes:
I see how it is..

Ranger Mom
12-12-2006, 03:20 PM
No red ribbon??? :eek: :hand: :rolleyes:
I see how it is..

Psst....(Sweetwater lost a couple of weeks ago)!!

DaHop72
12-12-2006, 03:25 PM
Psst....(Sweetwater lost a couple of weeks ago)!! So shouldn't they both be purple now.:( :( :bigcry: :bigcry:

stangGirl2007
12-12-2006, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
So shouldn't they both be purple now.:( :( :bigcry: :bigcry:

Probally so :( :( :(

Ranger Mom
12-12-2006, 03:26 PM
So shouldn't they both be purple now.:( :( :( :(

Well...the picture was taken last Thursday!! :D :D

(You are supposed to be on MY side)!:(

DaHop72
12-12-2006, 03:27 PM

(You are supposed to be on MY side)!:( I was on your side, remember.:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Ranger Mom
12-12-2006, 03:31 PM
I was on your side, remember.:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

I remember!!:weeping: :weeping:

stangGirl2007
12-12-2006, 03:35 PM

(You are supposed to be on MY side)!:(

Hey I was on your side too!! I even wore my G'wood shirt:(

Ranger Mom
12-12-2006, 03:43 PM
Hey I was on your side too!! I even wore my G'wood shirt:(

Yes you did!!:D

:( :(

:weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

Scholar
12-14-2006, 07:54 PM
Is all criticism of coaching (even constructive) frowned upon? It seems like sometimes we are treading on egg shells when we want to discuss coaching. I mean we can't use the ol "Hey we are talking about 15 and 16 year old boys here" line. Maybe some people might take it personal? Seems like if anyone wants to have a real discussion of the realities of football, coaching is a topic that is bound to come up.