PDA

View Full Version : Worst Move?

Bearkat
12-11-2006, 11:16 AM
Which is worse, Portland Trailblazers not drafting Michael Jordan or Houston Texans not drafting Reggie Bush?

Old Tiger
12-11-2006, 11:18 AM
Portland not taking Jordan.

GreenMonster
12-11-2006, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Portland not taking Jordan.

We all know the outcome to that story. Bush, on the other hand, still has the potential of an injury shortened career.

Phil C
12-11-2006, 11:23 AM
You actually should have had Houston not drafting Vince Young.

Old Tiger
12-11-2006, 11:23 AM
It's Michael Jordan, nuff said :)

Only player similar to Michael Jordan in the league is LT :) According to post game interviews.

eagles_victory
12-11-2006, 11:35 AM
you cant even compare these too. Jordan is the greatest basketball player of all time maybe greatest athlete ever. Reggie Bush has just showed a few moments of brillance. Reggie isnt even close to the best rookie so its real tough to compare him to MJ

Old Tiger
12-11-2006, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
you cant even compare these too. Jordan is the greatest basketball player of all time maybe greatest athlete ever. Reggie Bush has just showed a few moments of brillance. Reggie isnt even close to the best rookie so its real tough to compare him to MJ EV, media is already throwing Bush into ROY award :( sadly it's bullcrap

wooden bear
12-11-2006, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
you cant even compare these too. Jordan is the greatest basketball player of all time maybe greatest athlete ever. Reggie Bush has just showed a few moments of brillance. Reggie isnt even close to the best rookie so its real tough to compare him to MJ

A few moments of brillance?? I agree you cannont compare these two, but ask this question ten years from now and then we will see. But a few moments of brillance, thats crazy.

spiveyrat
12-11-2006, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
We all know the outcome to that story.

Precisely what I was thinking. So I voted for Jordan.:nerd: