PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Liberty Hill

Darren
12-11-2006, 08:11 AM
From a Giddings fan to all LH fans congrats on a well played Ball game and good luck against a tough Hondo team next week.

Hope to see you in the playoffs again next year.

Daddy D 11
12-11-2006, 08:14 AM
classy post darren.

same goes to you and the buffs next year!

Darren
12-11-2006, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
classy post darren.

same goes to you and the buffs next year!

Thanks... It was hard to see Giddings lose but we did and LH was the better team. I just don't want to see Giddings getting a bad reputation because of the passion Giddings posters have for our team.

I understand that passion and can see how easy it would be to get carried away.

Good luck again LH...

lostaussie
12-11-2006, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Darren
Thanks... It was hard to see Giddings lose but we did and LH was the better team. I just don't want to see Giddings getting a bad reputation because of the passion Giddings posters have for our team.

Good luck again LH... everyone has that passion..........some just control it better than others. that was a nice post. it's often very hard to say nice things when on the loseing end of a game. :thumbsup:

LH Panther Mom
12-11-2006, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Darren

Good luck again LH...
Thanks a bunch! It's always hard to see your team lose, especially this late in the year. We've not been fortunate enough to be undefeated this late, so I'm sure that just adds to the disappointment in the loss.