PDA

View Full Version : I guess Jasper players will be canceling their Ring orders

Pudlugger
12-07-2002, 07:30 PM
All we heard all year long was how great the Jasper team was and how they would win state. Well? What happened? I have said many times on this board that winning a state championship takes more than a talented football team. Now Jasper can stand down and spend the next 8 month preparing for next season. Congratulations to Burnet, they have demonstrated to all how well they can play and now are the favorite to win it all. The road is long with one game left. Best of luck to the Burnet Bulldogs.

RBARKER
12-07-2002, 07:51 PM
AMEN!! Pud. No more Jasper smack talk! Merry Christmas 3Adownlow :D . I cant wait to hear the excuses tomorrow eek! eek!

BigBrother70
12-07-2002, 08:07 PM
After just returning from the Burnet Jasper game, I want to commend Burnet on sportsmanship in todays game
I was blown away with the game and the power of Burnet, not to take anything away from Jasper but one could tell that they are a big play offense and had really no experience of coming from behind
Good Luck to Burnet in their quest for the RING

exbccards76'smom
12-07-2002, 09:21 PM
All I can say is that Burnet must be a heck of a team to beat Jasper that way. Good luck next week.