PDA

View Full Version : Perfect for 87% of posters!

whtfbplaya
12-10-2006, 09:15 PM
http://www.honigs.com/detail.asp?Cat=1&Sub=97&Item=682

neck_06
12-10-2006, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by whtfbplaya
http://www.honigs.com/detail.asp?Cat=1&Sub=97&Item=682

lmao! always complaining, go do it yourself!!!

maestro
12-10-2006, 10:33 PM
sadly....the really good officials go unnoticed.......

the thinking is changing.......officials used to be " paid by the number of flags they threw"....

then, we'd go to games and " maybe two holds a game if anything...."

now, complaints of game being too physical.

most officials, at the varsity levels, truelly do not want to influence the outcomes of the games.......and now....the " no calls" are doing just as much damage.

if you do come in contact with a good official, be sure and shake his hand.....cause they're sure a ton of them that are average at best.

how's that.....playa???

whtfbplaya
12-10-2006, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by maestro
sadly....the really good officials go unnoticed.......

the thinking is changing.......officials used to be " paid by the number of flags they threw"....

then, we'd go to games and " maybe two holds a game if anything...."

now, complaints of game being too physical.

most officials, at the varsity levels, truelly do not want to influence the outcomes of the games.......and now....the " no calls" are doing just as much damage.

if you do come in contact with a good official, be sure and shake his hand.....cause they're sure a ton of them that are average at best.

how's that.....playa???

Agreed! The problem is that it is going to get alot worse before it gets any better.

What I hate is people talking about the officials that have a minimum anount of knowledge at best.

This goes for tv people, fans, players, coaches and as you stated some officials.

BobcatBenny
12-11-2006, 12:34 AM
Well, I think it is a funny thought.

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-11-2006, 03:56 AM
I never had any experience with varsity level sports but I used to ref peewee basketball and let me tell you the mothers can be vicious. I had one come on the court after me because of a "no call".

Boosty_Hondo
12-11-2006, 08:34 AM
haha that is too funny

whtfbplaya
12-11-2006, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
I never had any experience with varsity level sports but I used to ref peewee basketball and let me tell you the mothers can be vicious. I had one come on the court after me because of a "no call".

Peewee is the worst.:D I helped out a friend one sat. and I dont think I ever care to do that again.

whtfbplaya
12-11-2006, 11:01 PM
Come on everyone who could do a great job at this.
Send me a PM and I will get you the information you need.