PDA

View Full Version : LE vs Robinson

Gsquared
12-10-2006, 07:18 PM
Anybody gonna go? 6 Saturday at Ford SMU. Maybe can meet up at Campizis before the game. Only two more weeks left then go back to drunkin stoopers every weekend :(

dogdad
12-10-2006, 07:27 PM
I'm going
I'm putting off the drunken stoopers as long as I can

Gsquared
12-10-2006, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by dogdad
I'm going
I'm putting off the drunken stoopers as long as I can
Maybe you outta go to church with me on Wednesdays and Sundays to combat that

burnet44
12-10-2006, 10:10 PM
G dont come

Gsquared
12-10-2006, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by burnet44
G dont come
I already have my 50 yrd line ticket.

burnet44
12-10-2006, 10:56 PM
it will be wasted

pirate4state
12-11-2006, 12:20 AM
Well, I wanted to go but with the Liberty Hill/Hondo game just down the road I'm gonna have to miss it!!! :(

GOOD LUCK LEPS!!!!

Gsquared
12-11-2006, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Well, I wanted to go but with the Liberty Hill/Hondo game just down the road I'm gonna have to miss it!!! :(

GOOD LUCK LEPS!!!!

No no no, come up to the LE/Robinson game, that will offset the so called Goo Goo Curse

pirate4state
12-11-2006, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
No no no, come up to the LE/Robinson game, that will offset the so called Goo Goo Curse Let's see 6 hour drive vs. 2 hours. :thinking: I have an idea...YOU come to San Antonio!! :D

Gsquared
12-11-2006, 09:52 AM
Let's see 6 hour drive vs. 2 hours. :thinking: I have an idea...YOU come to San Antonio!! :D
I been drivin alot this football season. Might have my new car by the end of the day today! woo hooo!

3afan
12-11-2006, 09:54 AM
if you want to park close better go very, VERY early .................... or, take the train from one of the suburbs, get off at Mockingbird Station

pirate4state
12-11-2006, 09:56 AM
I been drivin alot this football season. Might have my new car by the end of the day today! woo hooo! woo hoo!! I've been driving alot this post season. I think I better get an oil change. :nerd: :D

Gsquared
12-11-2006, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
if you want to park close better go very, VERY early .................... or, take the train from one of the suburbs, get off at Mockingbird Station

Thats my plan!

mwynn05
12-11-2006, 11:49 AM
if you want to park close better go very, VERY early .................... or, take the train from one of the suburbs, get off at Mockingbird Station yeah it sucks...typical of a college not to have enough parking though

Blastoderm55
12-11-2006, 12:00 PM

GOOD LUCK LEPS!!!!

Why can't my fiancee have your love of football? :(

Oh well, I'm stuck being a groomsman in a wedding, and then likely, more Christmas shopping. :(

pirate4state
12-11-2006, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55

Oh well, I'm stuck being a groomsman in a wedding, and then likely, more Christmas shopping. :(

awwwwww, I don't know!! :) I grew up with a bunch of guys. What can I say...they wouldn't let me be a girly girl!! haha. They'd make fun of me for even wanting a doll!! :(

3afan
12-11-2006, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55

then don't be a wuss ..........

:D

Gsquared
12-11-2006, 12:30 PM
awwwwww, I don't know!! :) I grew up with a bunch of guys. What can I say...they wouldn't let me be a girly girl!! haha. They'd make fun of me for even wanting a doll!! :(
Whats wrong with playing with dolls? I dont get it. A doll and a reliable air pump and you got somethin to do during offseason! They never ask to cuddle afterwards either.

pirate4state
12-11-2006, 12:39 PM
Whats wrong with playing with dolls? I dont get it. A doll and a reliable air pump and you got somethin to do during offseason! They never ask to cuddle afterwards either. There is nothing wrong with toy dolls for little girls but those boys I grew up with were determined to make me a "cool guy's girl" ;)

kepdawg
12-11-2006, 12:44 PM

People always seem to talk about the parking at SMU, yet I have never had a problem at all.

Gsquared
12-11-2006, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
People always seem to talk about the parking at SMU, yet I have never had a problem at all.
Ima get there at 4 so there wont be a problem Wanna sit with me and Papa G Kep?

kepdawg
12-11-2006, 12:56 PM
Ima get there at 4 so there wont be a problem Wanna sit with me and Papa G Kep?

I'll be at the Celina game in Denton.

Gsquared
12-11-2006, 01:05 PM
I'll be at the Celina game in Denton.
ugghhh, you know whos gonna win that game in Denton, plus, you can see the new G Mobile Sat! Hope to have it today or tomorrow

kepdawg
12-11-2006, 01:07 PM
ugghhh, you know whos gonna win that game in Denton, plus, you can see the new G Mobile Sat! Hope to have it today or tomorrow

I don't know who's going to win. Besides SMU is a long way from home!

Gsquared
12-11-2006, 01:18 PM
I don't know who's going to win. Besides SMU is a long way from home!
Ill give you a hint, starts with a C and ends with an A. They will tighten the clamps down on them in the second half, frustrating the heck out of that o.

kepdawg
12-11-2006, 04:09 PM
Ill give you a hint, starts with a C and ends with an A. They will tighten the clamps down on them in the second half, frustrating the heck out of that o.

C____A? Can I buy a vowel?