Which team will win this game?

I'm gonna go with La Marque

gato 76
12-10-2006, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by carter08
Game will be Saturday at 3 at the Berry Center in Cypress

Which team will win this game?

I'm gonna go with La Marque

Cougar nation is rolling,they can pick there score.La Marque 38-Clemens 0.

3aSoftball4Mom
12-13-2006, 02:30 AM
has anyone seen a Clemens FB game this year? or know much about them??

I pick La Marque Coogs
they seem to be faster & more
"together" in each game they've played since the POs started

Old Tiger
12-13-2006, 02:31 AM
La Marque for no apparent reason

wedo
12-13-2006, 09:56 AM
La Marque is too physical and fast! They play very aggressive and they will intimdate everyone they play! Im taking the Coog nation in this one 35-17.

wedo
12-13-2006, 10:18 AM
here a lil taste of what LM has

http://texasprepxtra.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=797&tid=84739250&mid=84739250&sid=984&style=2
after you click on this link click on the next one you see. b/c this link just go to another board!

http://www.lmtdc.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=236&Itemid=316

LM is in all blue uniforms

Old Tiger
12-13-2006, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by wedo
here a lil taste of what LM has

http://texasprepxtra.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=797&tid=84739250&mid=84739250&sid=984&style=2
after you click on this link click on the next one you see. b/c this link just go to another board!

http://www.lmtdc.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=236&Itemid=316

LM is in all blue uniforms That video makes me want to party

http://www.alligator.org/edit/detours/issues/02-fall/images/chrispontius.jpg

cdlvj
12-13-2006, 12:06 PM
What happened to Coach Lenoff?

Chris Hart
12-13-2006, 10:01 PM
It all depends on who can have the most success passing the football. LaMarque WILL NOT run consistently on Schertz Clemens. The Buffalo run defense is very good, LaMarque will have to have some big plays in the passing game or some special teams/defensive scores to beat Schertz Clemens. I think this will be a low scoring game by both teams, and a MUCH better game than those that previously posted on this thread think it will be. The Schertz Clemens RB is a stud too, I wouldn't be shocked if Clemens pulls the upset. The same kind of pre-game hype was said about the Alamo Heights/Lamar Consolidated game, and AH not only proved it wrong, but did so in dominating fashion. This will be a great game!

maroonpirate04
12-14-2006, 01:11 AM
Has the Buffaloes and the Cougars ever met before?

pancho villa
12-14-2006, 09:07 AM
LaMarque cause they got 1 big, fat, ugly, coach there.

wedo
12-14-2006, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Chris Hart
It all depends on who can have the most success passing the football. LaMarque WILL NOT run consistently on Schertz Clemens. The Buffalo run defense is very good, LaMarque will have to have some big plays in the passing game or some special teams/defensive scores to beat Schertz Clemens. I think this will be a low scoring game by both teams, and a MUCH better game than those that previously posted on this thread think it will be. The Schertz Clemens RB is a stud too, I wouldn't be shocked if Clemens pulls the upset. The same kind of pre-game hype was said about the Alamo Heights/Lamar Consolidated game, and AH not only proved it wrong, but did so in dominating fashion. This will be a great game!

Passing game? Have you ever heard of JoJo Florence? 6'6 reciever Playmaker!

SintonFan
12-14-2006, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Chris Hart
I don't see SC as being an underdog by much.;)

g$$
12-14-2006, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by pancho villa
LaMarque cause they got 1 big, fat, ugly, coach there.

Wow, that is rough Pancho. Swim coaches work hard too!

Maroon87
12-14-2006, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by maroonpirate04
Has the Buffaloes and the Cougars ever met before?

I read on another board where they played a regular season game a few years back and LM won a squeaker.

g$$
12-14-2006, 05:20 PM
LaMarque because they have Roy Hobbs on staff (& lots of speed & athletes too).

necks_c/09
12-14-2006, 06:12 PM
what is the deal w/ lamarque sp. qb and the drugs thing.....?

the back up aint to shabby though???

any word on who will play???

tigerpride_08
12-14-2006, 06:52 PM
i'll pick La Marque just because they beat an El Campo team that beat us..:D

g$$
12-14-2006, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by necks_c/09
what is the deal w/ lamarque sp. qb and the drugs thing.....?

the back up aint to shabby though???

any word on who will play???

Larry Kerlegan is the starter since the 1st playoff game & has done well. Haynes is now the back-up but reinstated on the team. He was in possession of prescription drugs w/o a prescription. Thus he was suspended for a while.

Kerlegan is the man now, & Haynes the 2nd stringer.