PDA

View Full Version : I made a PIC!!!

Matthew328
12-10-2006, 03:41 PM
Finally I got myself in one of those cool pics!!! It's about time....I think the traveling shirt is one of the best bits we have on the site

Ranger Mom
12-10-2006, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
Finally I got myself in one of those cool pics!!! It's about time....I think the traveling shirt is one of the best bits we have on the site

FINALLY!!! CONGRATS!!!!

It seems to bring the M&G's more "together"...everyone seems to like to look at it and see who all signed it.

I need to know where to send the one I have now!!

LH Panther Mom
12-10-2006, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I need to know where to send the one I have now!!
Only 3 choices left. :eek:

Ranger Mom
12-10-2006, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Only 3 choices left. :eek:

True...I guess I could just send it to you, and then you can just hang on to it and take it to the State Championship game when you go watch your son play!!

:D

bobcat1
12-10-2006, 04:13 PM
Bad news Matt. I'm in it too.........

Seriously I enjoyed meeting all of you. I did feel like a newbie amongst you old timers. But hey I will learn. I just want to kow how to get those press passes. That'd be sweet!

jason
12-10-2006, 04:14 PM
I think the traveling shirt is one of the best bits we have on the site ya, those 2 who got it going 3 seasons ago sure did a good job :nerd:

Finally I got myself in one of those cool pics!!! It's about time
you are in the one from the abilene wylie/cuero state game that was at baylor a few seasons ago...

Ranger Mom
12-10-2006, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by jason
ya, those 2 who got it going 3 seasons ago sure did a good job :nerd:

**pats self and jason on back**:p

Boosty_Hondo
12-10-2006, 04:16 PM
True...I guess I could just send it to you, and then you can just hang on to it and take it to the State Championship game when you go watch your son play!!

:D

ugh hum kelleye they still have to play hondo so ya i will take it from her after the game and take it to the state game with me

jason
12-10-2006, 04:17 PM
**pats self and jason on back**:p thanks, but that wasnt my back :D

Matthew328
12-10-2006, 04:18 PM
yeah but its been 2 years since my last shirt appearance....LOL

Ranger Mom
12-10-2006, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Boosty_Hondo
ugh hum kelleye they still have to play hondo so ya i will take it from her after the game and take it to the state game with me

I know that stubby..I was just being facetious!!

Oh...and it is K E L L Y E!!

Thanks!!:nerd:

Boosty_Hondo
12-10-2006, 04:19 PM
I know that stubby..I was just being facetious!!

Oh...and it is K E L L Y E!!

Thanks!!:nerd:

sorry kellye .. man ive been spelling your name kelleye all along lol

Ranger Mom
12-10-2006, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by jason
thanks, but that wasnt my back :D

:eek: :eek: I am SO sorry!!

I forget how much taller you are than me!!:blush: :blush:

carter08
12-10-2006, 04:23 PM
I still haven't been in a pic :(

CalallenWildcat
12-10-2006, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by carter08
I still haven't been in a pic :(

Well then I suggest you go to an M&G :doh:

carter08
12-10-2006, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by CalallenWildcat
Well then I suggest you go to an M&G :doh:

that would help

pirate4state
12-10-2006, 06:46 PM
FINALLY!!! CONGRATS!!!!

It seems to bring the M&G's more "together"...everyone seems to like to look at it and see who all signed it.

I need to know where to send the one I have now!! If we had been THINKING you could have just handed it off to txkmom so she could take it to the D1 game!! :doh: :doh:

YOU NEED TO COME TO THE LIBERTY HILL/HONDO GAME!!!!

Ranger Mom
12-10-2006, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
If we had been THINKING you could have just handed it off to txkmom so she could take it to the D1 game!! :doh: :doh:

YOU NEED TO COME TO THE LIBERTY HILL/HONDO GAME!!!!

Well...as a matter of fact...my husband asked me where I was going this weekend. I told him I was crossing my fingers that LH would win this week so I could go to the State Championship the next weekend.

He said, "well damn, I was wanting to go to a game this weekend"! I told him he wasn't off, his days off run Tuesday through Friday this week. He informed me that he will be on vacation after those days off!

SO......we MAY be coming afterall!!!

Gotta figure out if I want to leave my puppies home with the kids....or just try and find a motel that will let us have them and then hope they dont bark the whole time we are gone!!

pirate4state
12-10-2006, 07:02 PM
Well...as a matter of fact...my husband asked me where I was going this weekend. I told him I was crossing my fingers that LH would win this week so I could go to the State Championship the next weekend.

He said, "well damn, I was wanting to go to a game this weekend"! I told him he wasn't off, his days off run Tuesday through Friday this week. He informed me that he will be on vacation after those days off!

SO......we MAY be coming afterall!!!

Gotta figure out if I want to leave my puppies home with the kids....or just try and find a motel that will let us have them and then hope they dont bark the whole time we are gone!!
:clap: :D :clap: Check your PMs :D

kaorder1999
12-10-2006, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Bad news Matt. I'm in it too.........

Seriously I enjoyed meeting all of you. I did feel like a newbie amongst you old timers. But hey I will learn. I just want to kow how to get those press passes. That'd be sweet!
you just have to know the right people