PDA

View Full Version : Wylie lineup

Idiot
08-01-2001, 02:16 PM
This is to the Wylie players on here,What do ya'll believe will be the starting lineup (offensively and defensively) this year?And what no name player should we look for this year?

hsguru
08-01-2001, 11:03 PM
Im not a player but I can tell you who I think the surprise player will be this year. DT Mark Isbell. He is huge. 6'4" 320+ he played some last year, but not alot because he hadnt put any effort inot it, but this summer he has been serious about his conditioning and strength. He has had all the tools, and now it looks like he has found the heart. GO GET EM IZZY!!!!!
Its still really early to try and figure out who will be starting where. After the brownwood scrimmage it will be easier to tell who will be where. The skill position players on offense are all set, but the line its still hard to tell. They will definetly be bigger, stronger and more athletic than last year, its just a matter of who plays where. Same with the defensive line.

superman
08-05-2001, 03:13 PM
mark isbell checked in at 6'4 341

hsguru
08-06-2001, 08:33 AM
the scary part is that he is stronger this year and CARES!!! I cant wait to see how he does. Go get em Superman! Looking forward to your play this year also!