PDA

View Full Version : Gimme 5 Greenwood 26, Andrews 23

Ranger Mom
09-28-2002, 10:56 PM
OH MY GOSH - What a game. I have absolutely no voice or fingernails left. We did great the first half, score was 12 to 3. Andrews came out after halftime - ON FIRE!!!
At one point it was Greenwood 19 Andrews 23, and they had the momentum. Somehow with fumbles, bad snaps, missed tackles, Greenwood still pulled it out. Andrews is a great team though, I can't take that away from them. We will probably get some flak though, we got the ball back with 1:10 left on the clock and the coach told QB to take a knee. I personally don't like that taking a knee business, I think they should have to play until the clock runs out, but my husband believes otherwise. Anyway it was a win for Greenwood--and it feels GOOD!! http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

5-0 !! - who woulda thunk it??

luvhoops34
09-28-2002, 10:58 PM
Congrats, Rangermom. I know you were sweating this one out. Good luck to Greenwood.

sinton66
09-28-2002, 10:59 PM
Wow, sounds like it was a great game! Congrats to the Rangers. Ya might even make a rise in the polls! http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/wink.gif

Chris Hart
09-28-2002, 11:01 PM
Congratulations Greenwood on another victory.The Rangers have played a tough pre-district schedule and have made it through it unblemished.Just from hearing about them, I am very impressed.The Greenwood Rangers look like a team to be reckoned with.Good luck from here on out.

------------------
Big Green Dawg

wildstangs
09-28-2002, 11:48 PM
We 3A boys can compete with the best!! Congrats on the huge win.

Ranger Mom
09-28-2002, 11:59 PM
Couldn't have said it better myself!!

Da Mules
09-29-2002, 11:58 AM
Who'da thunk it?? When Muleshoe played Greenwood for Region 1 in 2000, the Ranger roster was loaded with sophs. I knew Gwood would be a force for at least 2 more years, and your success this year is no surprise. Congratulations, Rangers, I think you are going to be the class of Region 1 this year, and you have a legitmate shot at State.

Wtx_coach
09-29-2002, 01:41 PM
wildstangs:
We 3A boys can compete with the best!! Congrats on the huge win.Oh now you can compete Wildstang, I told you you guys would beat Wylie and should contend for a state title, just continue to improve and you guys will be there, it sure would be a good game if you guys and greenwood met in the first round, I would go wit you gys by 7