PDA

View Full Version : Tiger WR's Top 10 NFL Draft Prospects

Old Tiger
12-10-2006, 06:00 AM
10. Ted Ginn Jr - Ohio State - One of the best and fastest athletes in this draft.
9. Justin Blaylock - Texas - Utility lineman that can play right tackle or guard in the league.
8. Patrick Willis - Ole Miss - Huge athlete at LB.
7. Reggie Nelson - Florida - Hybrid type defensive back that can play corner or safety on the next level.
6. Paul Posluszny - Penn State - What more can you say about him that hasn't been said.
5. Dwayne Jarrett - Southern California - Big and fast! He has great hands and will be wonderful in the league
4. Joe Thomas - Wisconsin - Top linemen in College and will be a good left tackle in the NFL.
3. Adrian Peterson - Oklahoma - AD, nuff said.
2. Calvin Johnson - Georgia Tech - Perhaps the best WR prospect over the past 5 years. 6'5" 4.3 forty and 45 inch vertical.
1. Brady Quinn - Notre Dame - Was prepared for the league by Charlie Weiss which will help him in the draft. Great QB and deserves to be #1

*Note* If these juniors decide to come out then this will be the preliminary selection. My final will come after the combine.

pantherpop
12-10-2006, 11:06 AM
i agree with that list. good job. brady should be a great qb in the nfl, and i really like the patrick willis at number 8. i saw him play before and he is a monster at lb

NDFootball
12-10-2006, 12:39 PM
Showing some love to Brady Quinn? You surprise me...

Troy Smith will catch the Heisman curse, mark it down. I didn't see him on this but maybe my eyes are just getting worse.

Old Tiger
12-10-2006, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by NDFootball
Showing some love to Brady Quinn? You surprise me...

Troy Smith will catch the Heisman curse, mark it down. I didn't see him on this but maybe my eyes are just getting worse. Where a player is from does not matter in this selection of athletes.

Troy Smith will be a good QB in the league. Heisman curse never hurt Palmer...

Adidas410s
12-10-2006, 12:42 PM
you won't see 3 wideouts go in the top 10 of the draft.

NDFootball
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Where a player is from does not matter in this selection of athletes.

Troy Smith will be a good QB in the league. Heisman curse never hurt Palmer...

It's only Palmer's 3rd year...and he's only had one good year so far.

Old Tiger
Originally posted by Adidas410s
you won't see 3 wideouts go in the top 10 of the draft. It is not a top 10 draft picks, it is prospects. ;)

Old Tiger
12-10-2006, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by NDFootball
It's only Palmer's 3rd year...and he's only had one good year so far. Look what he has done for the Bengals though ;) They are now a winning team and it's because of him.

eagles_victory
12-10-2006, 12:52 PM
Look what he has done for the Bengals though ;) They are now a winning team and it's because of him. they were already on the up swing and winning with Jon Kitna at QB... and his knee injury last year seems pretty curse like

Old Tiger
12-10-2006, 12:53 PM
Carson Palmer (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/stats?statsId=6337)

Fal44
12-10-2006, 04:27 PM
good list....

VanKampen
12-10-2006, 04:32 PM
it's almost good except you left the top linebacker in the nation off the list:

H.B. Blades

g$$
12-10-2006, 06:41 PM
Justin Blalock is projected to play G or C in the NFL, not tackle. Good prospect no doubt. Not top 10 though. Mid to late 1st rounder, maybe early 2nd. Guards & centers do NOT go top 10 very often.

3afan
12-10-2006, 06:42 PM
10. Ted Ginn Jr - Ohio State - One of the best and fastest athletes in this draft.
9. Justin Blaylock - Texas - Utility lineman that can play right tackle or guard in the league.
7. Reggie Nelson - Florida - Hybrid type defensive back that can play corner or safety on the next level.
6. Paul Posluszny - Penn State - What more can you say about him that hasn't been said.
5. Dwayne Jarrett - Southern California - Big and fast! He has great hands and will be wonderful in the league
4. Joe Thomas - Wisconsin - Top linemen in College and will be a good left tackle in the NFL.
2. Calvin Johnson - Georgia Tech - Perhaps the best WR prospect over the past 5 years. 6'5" 4.3 forty and 45 inch vertical.
1. Brady Quinn - Notre Dame - Was prepared for the league by Charlie Weiss which will help him in the draft. Great QB and deserves to be #1

*Note* If these juniors decide to come out then this will be the preliminary selection. My final will come after the combine.

what web site did this come from?

awizzy
12-10-2006, 06:43 PM
dang tiger i think u could take mel kiper spot...this list gets the awizzy approval

Old Tiger
12-10-2006, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
what web site did this come from? My brain believe it or not.

3afan
12-10-2006, 06:46 PM

OK, right!

:D

Old Tiger
12-10-2006, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Justin Blalock is projected to play G or C in the NFL, not tackle. Good prospect no doubt. Not top 10 though. Mid to late 1st rounder, maybe early 2nd. Guards & centers do NOT go top 10 very often. His versatillity on the offensive line will be what the NFL scouts will like he is able to play center, guard, or tackle and excel at them however he would not be a good left tackle.

g$$
12-10-2006, 07:02 PM
His versatillity on the offensive line will be what the NFL scouts will like he is able to play center, guard, or tackle and excel at them however he would not be a good left tackle.

Not a tackle in the NFL. Really good player though.

Stownhorse
12-10-2006, 08:07 PM
Troy will go in the 1st ten picks no dought.

Old Tiger
12-11-2006, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
Troy will go in the 1st ten picks no dought. Mid first round to second round pick.

BTEXDAD
12-11-2006, 09:09 AM

I have advised Kubiak and the Texans to consult with you b4 making any decisions. Hope that's okay with you.

g$$
12-11-2006, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by BTEXDAD
I have advised Kubiak and the Texans to consult with you b4 making any decisions. Hope that's okay with you.

They probably have their eyes on another DL! Mario Williams & Travis Johnson the past 2 years you know! Think of all the good players they have passed up the past few drafts (Derrick Johnson, Bush, VY, & many others).