PDA

View Full Version : I just wanna thank...

Ranger Mom
12-10-2006, 02:42 AM
all of the Snyder and Sweetwater posters who came out today and supported Greenwood....

You guys (and gals) are the BESTEST!!!!:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Stownhorse
12-10-2006, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
all of the Snyder and Sweetwater posters who came out today and supported Greenwood....

You guys (and gals) arethe BESTEST!!!!:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Would have been there the whole time but im OWNED by Wal-Mart:mad:

Ranger Mom
12-10-2006, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
Would have been there the whole time but im OWNED by Wal-Mart:mad:

Well, you gotta do what you gotta do!! I just appreciate yall coming out at all...it really meant a lot (to me anyway)!!

Old Tiger
12-10-2006, 05:27 AM
I would have went but....

txkmom
12-10-2006, 07:17 AM
Thanks, guys, for being at the LE/Canyon game. It was great to meet you! Got back to the school at 5 a.m., home at 6 after waiting on the boys and band. Wow, what a trip and what a game. Now if I can just make myself go to sleep! The kids went to IHOP - oh, to be 18 again and full of energy!

LH Panther Mom
12-10-2006, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by txkmom
Thanks, guys, for being at the LE/Canyon game. It was great to meet you! Got back to the school at 5 a.m., home at 6 after waiting on the boys and band. Wow, what a trip and what a game. Now if I can just make myself go to sleep! The kids went to IHOP - oh, to be 18 again and full of energy!
I was really hoping that it would work out for us to be there. I think most expected our game to be over by around 3 or a little after, which would have put us there in the 1st qtr. When the game was still going until about 3:40, it looked like we wouldn't get there until 9 after waiting for the team to dress.

Congrats to the Leopards on their win. :clap: :clap:

stangGirl2007
12-10-2006, 09:56 AM

You're welcome for the support!! I had a BLAST this weekend. We have to do this again really soon.:D

injuredinmelee
12-10-2006, 09:58 AM

at least I broke the Rick playoff curse in the second game.

Ranger Mom
12-10-2006, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
at least I broke the Rick playoff curse in the second game.

LOL!! Maybe it was sideline thing??

I also wanna thank the one Abilene Wylie fan for supporting us too. (I didn't mean to leave you out Rick)!:inlove:

injuredinmelee
12-10-2006, 10:20 AM
LOL!! Maybe it was sideline thing??

I also wanna thank the one Abilene Wylie fan for supporting us too. (I didn't mean to leave you out Rick)!:inlove:

Oh that is okay. It was a given that it was an honor to have me on your side.

Ranger Mom
12-10-2006, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Oh that is okay. It was a given that it was an honor to have me on your side.

Umm....okay!!

After you explained it to me (I guess I really AM blonde!!!!) even your little text trick was funny!!;)

pirate4state
12-10-2006, 12:15 PM
I'm still sad .... :(

SintonFan
12-10-2006, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I'm still sad .... :(
The off-season is almost here.;) :D

stangGirl2007
12-10-2006, 06:26 PM
Umm....okay!!

After you explained it to me (I guess I really AM blonde!!!!) even your little text trick was funny!!;)

Yeah it sure did take you long enough to figure that one out blondie! :p :p

This really was a great M&G though... when you can mix rivals and old rivals and it feels like family it's pretty awesome!:D Great spending the day with y'all guys & galls.

Chopblock
12-10-2006, 06:34 PM
it was good to meet and place faces with names, i know i am a ghost and did not get in the pictures because i headed for the north country

stangGirl2007
12-10-2006, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Chopblock
it was good to meet and place faces with names, i know i am a ghost and did not get in the pictures because i headed for the north country

Yeah too bad we didnt get you in at least one of the pics:(

Ranger Mom
12-10-2006, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Chopblock

I actually thought I had gotten a pic of you at STANG RED's house...but I wasn't able to find it when I got home! (Did you mess with my camera while I wasn't looking??)

It was good to meet you though, I wish you could have stayed longer!

How are you feeling today?

stangGirl2007
12-10-2006, 06:40 PM
I actually thought I had gotten a pic of you at STANG RED's house...but I wasn't able to find it when I got home! (Did you mess with my camera while I wasn't looking??)

It was good to meet you though, I wish you could have stayed longer!

How are you feeling today?

Yeah I do believe I saw him messing with the camera when you wern't looking :thinking:

:p

Chopblock
12-10-2006, 06:42 PM
feeling alot better, 8 hrs sleep makes a difference, you know the oilfield i hadn't slept over 2 hrs a night this week
talked to a couple of coaches this morning that are playing in 2a games this week, i may have to make a road trip south again this week to watch mart and lexington